Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) (35746 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good one there to the security operatives. I can't even imagine what the parents must have gone through.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by myners007: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
They should be prosecuted without delay
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by bibiking7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Legitbaba(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other.

They will be caught,and very soon too. I have repeatedly said it,God has temporarily moved his Headquarters to Nigeria to make sure Nigeria as a Nation works.

A-Goodluck Jonathan and his Army of thieves sent packing .

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

D-All Corrupt officials in Jail and monies getting returned left and right to Nigeria.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

H- Kidnappers having a hard time now.

I- Economy looking good.

God is arresting all the evils in Nigeria . Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

Please arrest their mouths.

N:B Even President Buhari Salary in a Year no reach 60 Million Naira, and these thieves wan collect that kind amount.

" I"?? Abeg which kind eye glass u dey use... To me d economy is not looking good ooo... Abeg borrow me ur eye glass make i confirm am too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Acos925(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good news on a wonderful Sunday afternoon
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
That guy in red sings way better than a canary. Even question wey dem no ask am he just dey throway the answer

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by introvertedsoul: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Name oh name. . . . . Name!
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by bukynkwuenu: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

They will be caught,and very soon too. I have repeatedly said it,God has temporarily moved his Headquarters to Nigeria to make sure Nigeria as a Nation works.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

D-All Corrupt officials in Jail and monies getting returned left and right to Nigeria.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

God is arresting all the evils in Nigeria .

Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

N:B Even President Buhari Salary in a Year no reach 60 Million Naira, and these thieves wan collect that kind amount.

another zombie on d run

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by kellsblingsz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
The news says "One of the suspects Emmanuel arigidi" but am seeing 2 suspects handcuffed.. is like this news has nothing to do with the pictures
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
One of the reasons MTN must pay the 5 billion dollars fine,sim card registration just saved 3 lifes and 60 million naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by JSayin(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
The fools do not even look like they have seen N50,000 in their lives before and they are demanding for N60 million.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

God is arresting all the evils in Nigeria . Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

God is arresting you say?

What about the Agatu killings of over 300 people?
What about the Ogun and Enugu killing of farmers and molestation of women and children?
What about the kidnapping of children and forceful conversion and marriage?
What about the economic recession that Nigeria is presently in?
What about the darkness and poor infrastructures? What about the frequent fuel scarcity?
What about the mile 12 killings?
What about the massive corruption in the budget and abandoned projects?
What about the killings of peaceful protesters in SE?
What about the killings of innocent people in Rivers state by the security forces?
What about the harassment and beating up of peaceful protesting old women in Delta state?
What about the massive difference between the official and black market dollar exchange rate?
What about the massive job losses and retrenchment presently experienced by the populace?
What about the near collapse or complete collapse of businesses experienced recently?

You lots need to bury your heads in shame.. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by vexing(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Since the kidnapping was done in Lagos I was certain that the criminals would be caught

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
Good!!, they deserve to rot in jail...just can't imagine d trauma the kids went thru.

Or the trauma the parents went through.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
d guy on red no gree o
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by 2n2k(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
agoro2u:
let them return the girls first b4 the law will show them way to hell.

https://www.nairaland.com/2973880/kidnapped-girls-bmjs-ikorodu-rescued
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Now this like "I told u so, I told u so, I told u so"... I comment when I read this guy are pretty asking for 60m, why kidnap some school girls and ask for such money. I'm not in support of that, if you too lazy to do something better with the days you wasted with this kidnapping saga, it should have earn you more for hustling in a right way. Now I hope your rotting in jail bastards
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
kay29000:

Or the trauma the parents went through.

Abi o, heartless mofos

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Montaque(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

Economy looking good indeed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by agoro2u: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
efilefun:
did you miss the previous story of the girls being found??

yes i did
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
dubemnaija:
Are they d real culprits?
Coz naija police can be funny.. d girls were released today & d culprit caught dat same day. there's more to d eyes
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Nemesis caught up with them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by onome2013: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Animal's
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
see as them worwor!!! una ugly, una com dey do bad thing. Wetn be una good attribute. Repent or you perish!!
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by dokJ: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
dubemnaija:
doubting Thomas.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
dubemnaija:
are you the culprit?
leave police to do their job at least the kidnapped girls must recognize them

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by rman: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Have the girls been found?
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
How I wish I have access to dese guys so dat every morning I will have something to slap
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by begwong: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
I think it's high time we start passing on jungle justice to abductors, kidnappers and those that kidnap teens to the north to hypnotise them b4 converting to Islam by force by fire
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by zudozz: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
what is wrong with human beings? What is our world turning to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.