Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) (35748 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

They will be caught,and very soon too. I have repeatedly said it,God has temporarily moved his Headquarters to Nigeria to make sure Nigeria as a Nation works.

A-Goodluck Jonathan and his Army of thieves sent packing .

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

D-All Corrupt officials in Jail and monies getting returned left and right to Nigeria.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

H- Kidnappers having a hard time now.

I- Economy looking good.

God is arresting all the evils in Nigeria .

Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

Please arrest their mouths.

N:B Even President Buhari Salary in a Year no reach 60 Million Naira, and these thieves wan collect that kind amount.

My brother, what is happening in Agatu now obliterates all you've written above. It's heart rending.

Fulani herdsmen now rank as the fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world, yet our president is not seeing what is happening in Agatu as a national emergency.

*Please the pictures below are graphic but authentic.

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Socketbet: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is the guy on red talking....... Nonsense species
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by naijathings(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
rosalieene:

are you the culprit?
leave police to do their job at least the kidnapped girls must recognize them

have u ever danced with police people before ?

if you have had encounters with them then you wouldn't blame anyone who doubts the honesty in this story.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by ogbanje1(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

They will be caught,and very soon too. I have repeatedly said it,God has temporarily moved his Headquarters to Nigeria to make sure Nigeria as a Nation works.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

D-All Corrupt officials in Jail and monies getting returned left and right to Nigeria.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Dear God, you are forgetting one last set of people to arrest and that Is the "Wailers"

N:B Even President Buhari Salary in a Year no reach 60 Million Naira, and these thieves wan collect that kind amount.

Deluded human being. It's obvious your parents are still feeding you for you to insinuate that the economy is looking good. Which economy is looking good? Nigerian economy? Where sachet water now goes for 20 naira and the prices of all essential commodities have skyrocketed.

You are either deranged or suffering from a serious bout of high fever. If you don't know what to type go and give that phone back to ya mama and stop insulting our intelligence with your fallacy. Mor0n.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Gbam!!!. The era of cluelessness is over!!!. But where are the girls? Are they back!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by lastpage: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Please Add the following to it:

*Biometric registration of every functional bank Account (BVN)
*Biometric registration of every SIM Card
*Tagging of vehicles with Tint Windows, to their owners Finger Print and pictures (still ongoing till March 18)
*Implementation of the National Identity card scheme using Biometrics
*Building of a national Forensic Laboratory
*Reform of the Judiciary, to weed out criminals from the bench..... (still ongoing but needs to be vigorously oursued)

Like you said, TSA will also ensure that everyone that handles "Govt Money" (income and expenditure) WILL ACCOUNT FOR IT.
No wonder Criminals/Looting Governors like Fayose and the National Assembly Members, especially Bukola Saraki, are vehemently against it, citing "financial autonomy" as if TSA stops them from spending their allocation?
What it does is ensure TRACEABILITY, which leads to ACCOUNTABILITY.

Even Civil Servants now know that it is no longer "Business as Usual" otherwise GOATS will start vomiting our YAMS!
grin

But we still need to reform the Police...... if we cannot do away with nothing less than 95% of the current members who are WORSE THAN CRIMINALS!

These 'small time' illiterate criminals have forgotten we are in 2016? They think it is business as usual, as it was in 2015! grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by saintkel(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

lies!!!! Dats what u get from A PC-deluded youth
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by HungerBAD: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastpage:

Please Add the following to it:

*Biometric registration of every functional bank Account (BVN)
*Biometric registration of every SIM Card
*Tagging of vehicles with Tint Windows, to their owners Finger Print and pictures (still ongoing till March 18)
*Implementation of the National Identity card scheme using Biometrics
*Building of a national Forensic Laboratory
*Reform of the Judiciary, to weed out criminals from the bench..... (still ongoing but needs to be vigorously oursued)

Like you said, TSA will also ensure that everyone that handles "Govt Money" (income and expenditure) WILL ACCOUNT FOR IT.
No wonder criminal Governors like Fayose and the National Assembly are vehemently against it, citing "financial autonomy" as if TSA stops them from spending their allocation?
What it does is ensure TRACEABILITY, which leads to ACCOUNTABILITY.

Even Civil Servants now know that it is no longer "Business as Usual" otherwise GOATS will start vomiting our YAMS!
grin

But we still need to reform the Police...... if we cannot do away with nothing less than 95% of the current members who are WORSE THAN CRIMINALS!

These 'small time' illiterate criminals have forgotten we are in 2016? They think it is business as usual, as it was in 2015! grin grin

Lastpage!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by lastpage: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

God bless you.

God bless you more, because na you first mention am!

Lastpage! undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Wishful thinking.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by lastpage: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Gbam!!!. The era of cluelessness is over!!!. But is are our girls back!

To be honest, those girls are GONE FOR GOOD, .......no matter the good intentions of anyone! That is the sad reality
Dont forget, this happened almost three years now!

Some of those girls are dead (killed, used as suicide bombers by Boko haram, others due to illness, died during child birth, et.c.)
Some have been dispersed to neighbouring countries and therefore not traceable
Others have been "hypnotized" such that they will even deny themselves but would rather act as suicide bombers for Shekau!

So, painfully as it is, WE MUST MOVE ON (while retaining a "miraculous hope" that God can do anything) and even more importantly, learn the lessons and ensure such thing NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN! NEVER!!

For those who want to use the event to harass the current Govt, it is meaningless and senseless.
Every Nigerian owes it a duty to make "meaningful suggestions" to this Govt, so we can all have a better country in the future.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by lastpage: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
mentorandfriend:

My brother, what is happening in Agatu now obliterates all you've written above. It's heart rending.

Fulani herdsmen now rank as the fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world, yet our president is not seeing what is happening in Agatu as a national emergency.

*Please the pictures below are graphic but authentic.

This is horrendous!

I am also very worried, even as someone who supports Buhari and his Government, that President Buahri has NEVER for ONCE addressed this issue of Fulani herdsmen sacking a whole village......PERSONALLY in any of his Speeches?

*Is it because they are Fulani like him?
*Is it because those being killed are Southerners?
*why would he not chip-in a "strong word" so that the perpetrators would stop feeling they have "Federal Support"?

..And it appears these terrorists are getting bolder and bolder by the day, by the obvious nonchalant attitude of Mr. President, which they interpret as "tacit support" for their activities!

Such "blood thirsty" boldness is what was recently displayed last week in Mile 12 area of Lagos state where these Hausas went on rampage, snatching babies form the back of their parents and slaughtering them like chicken! It was reported that even the Police just looked on initially (waited till the damage was done, which seems to indicate that there is a "body language" of do nothing to the Hausa/Fulani killers?)

I generally like to give Leaders, the benefit of doubt as l know their job is difficult, in a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria but Buhari has no excuse anymore!
Nigerians (at least we Southerners) cannot tolerate a situation where the Northern Herdsmen (kins of Buhari) openly carry weapons (and use them on unarmed Nigerians) and not get arrested but if a Southerner as much as carry a cutlass, he is arrested promptly, for carrying dangerous weapon in public!

Is Buhari telling us that his kins (Hausa and Fulani Herdsmen) are above the law of the land and can go scot free?
My wish is that Biuhari will learn form history and not spurn the "Good will of the people" he enjoyed in coming to power, 3years will pass like 3days and we will vote him out like we did the previous Govt.

BTW: I am sure some "Igbo person" will be rejoicing and saying "God don catch them", no be them vote for Buhari"?
For such people, l want you to know that those killed by these Herdsmen and Hausa criminals, are not limited to only Yorubas or those that voted for Buhari, it cuts across!
So, let us stop "cutting off our Noses, just to spite our faces".
If we cannot speak with one voice on critical issues like this, then we stand to be dominated even more. undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
bettercreature:
One of the reasons MTN must pay the 5 billion dollars fine,sim card registration just saved 3 lifes and 60 million naira
What of if the sim used was from a stolen phone?
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by electron: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
No religion coloration now oooo
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by joekool(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
am sure we are all seeing the essence of the SIM REGISTRATION.....

am 110% sure that whoever that is against the sim registration idea is a criminal or a criminal to b.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by kachnov(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mtcheeew...I was confident they'll get them and the NPF didn't disappoint.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Well said cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Oforleta(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
just hope the right persons were arrested, don't trust NPF
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by brojoshua: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
If news is true, then and well done to the security agents and so on. But Have the girls been rescued? Where are the girls?
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by opribo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
they should be taken to their villages so that their people will know how they make their money thereafter shot dead in the presence if their village people.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Said it the other day.

B-Corruption busted.

C-Boko Haram defeated.

E-Judiciary reform.

F-TSA

G-Yunusa busted in Kano.

I- Economy looking good.

Buhari apologist! Common sardine is now 170naira ur here reciting the alphabet. 50naira biscuit is now 70naira. Petrol stations selling fuel for 100/110naira per litre. Just thank the Police n Ambode n move on

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by Psylas(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
henrygale:
Gud development.
Dey have to rot in jail or sentenced to death by hanging....show no mercy!
Don't trust Nigerian police, these people might not be the real kidnappers, they don't look like people requesting N45 million, NPF has bail out the girls and arrest another peeps
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by introvertedsoul: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
hyperflex:

Buhari apologist! Common sardine is now 170naira ur here reciting the alphabet. 50naira biscuit is now 70naira. Petrol stations selling fuel for 100/110naira per litre. Just thank the Police n Ambode n move on

I don't know what that dimwitted salamander is talking about sef!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by lumeneng22: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
The name arigidi sound jujuist! but unfortunately their charms fail this time. We have said government should bound India hemp they refused. as I am typing this now, some idiot are smoking it at our backyard here. . One million boys are still terrorisig agbara to badagry.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2016
lumeneng22:
The name arigidi sound jujuist! but unfortunately their charms fail this time. We have said government should bound India hemp they refused. as I am typing this now, some idiot are smoking it at our backyard here. . One million boys are still terrorisig agbara to badagry.

Wise men from the west are legalizing it and you are here saying that the goverment should ban it, that's why we are 200 years behind the western thinking world, anyway, am smoking it while typing...No human on earth will stop me from smoking weed.

Free Ganja,the only wise grass created by God.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by holllandis: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2016
I know they are innocent
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by jahsharon: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2016
snika:

Two of the suspects that kidnapped three students of Barbington Macaulay Junior Seminary School while demanding a 60 million naira ransom have been arrested. Other suspects also arrested were the two persons who registered SIM cards used in contacting the girls' parents for the suspects.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=12pt][/size]

One of the kidnap suspects, Emmanuel Arigidi, said the group did not molest or abuse the girls, adding that they approached the school and escaped via canoes at the edge of Adama creeks on the fateful day of the the ugly incident.

http://www.nglatest.com/2016/03/photos-kidnappers-of-3-lagos.html

Can silly South Africans and, or their apologists on this forum see why MTN should be sanctioned even more for not blocking unregistered SIMS? If the SIM cards used by the kidnappers were not registered, how would we have gotten the evil doers so quickly. The ineffectual buffoon let telecom operators do as they wish and indirectly fuel kidnapping and hostage taking.
Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by henrygale(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2016
Psylas:
Don't trust Nigerian police, these people might not be the real kidnappers, they don't look like people requesting N45 million, NPF has bail out the girls and arrest another peeps
That's possible too. But dey might have other people on the top of the ladder orchestrating the operation while they r d fall guys on the lower chain. Main thing is the gals are rescued.
Everyone should just take their personal security serious coz it's proven police can't protect us,maybe all the times. If I can get a gun sef for keeps,i won't mind.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) by MARKone(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2016
I just don't know what our lawmakers are doing, but state and federal. Kidnappers and Armed robbers should be killed Immediately and publicly, no time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.