Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb (1382 Views)

GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says / God's Will Nursery And Primary School / See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I'm opening this thread cause i feel so irritated, apoplectic and exasperated at the moment..
You can't imagine how i spent nocturne and sleepless night all to scale through this utme exams, yet this useless, good for nothing, scumbag jamb board decided to treat me this way.
I came across C.R.K questions and within 10 minutes i finished up it's 50 questions. I smiled as i meticulously, punctiliously and fastidiously went through the questions cos i've been a bible student since my childhood days. I observed that i got 45 correct answers which would amount to 90/100, only to see this foolish, simpletonic and e-diotic jamb grade me with 54 in crk.
I also answered english questions perfectly and observed that i really answered the comprehensions and didnt have any flaw only for this satanic and evil industry grade me with 51 in english.
Them dey craze?
Dibu or what ever your name might be.
The prayers and tears of uncountable and prodigous jambites whose future, destiny, innovations and potentials you have ship wrecked, yeah even their cries have reach the ears of the God of heaven and it shall never go unanswered.
#team_Jamb_Remark_Our_Script
cc : edygistvilla i just reminisced on all the crk questions and remembered vividly that i nearly got all my answers correctly and i feel this is injustice so i have to voice my feelings out.
My exasperation is aggravating and escalating daily.
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by bolaji3071(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
I'm opening this thread cause am feeling so irritated and frustrated at the moment..
You can't imagine how i spent sleepless night all to scale through this utme exams, yet this useless, good for nothing, scumbag jamb board decided to treat me this way.
I came across C.R.K questions and within 10 minutes i finished up it's 50 questions. I smiled as i meticulously went through the questions cos i've been a bible student since my childhood days. I observed that i had 45 correct answers which will amount to 90/100, only to see this foolish and e-diotic jamb grade me with 54 in crk.
I also answered english questions perfectly and observed that i really answered the comprehensions and didnt have any flaw only for this satanic and evil industry grade me with 51 in english.
Them dey craze?
Dibu or what ever your name may be.
The prayers and tears of uncountable jambites whose future, destiny and potentials you have ship wrecked, yeah even their cries have reach the ears of the God of heaven and it shall never go unanswered.
cc : edygistvilla i just reminisced on the crk questions and remembered that i nearly got all and i feel this is injustice so i have to say it out.
My exasperation is increasing daily

Same here o.... My Biology and English that I was thanking God for after exam due to d simplicity of the questions.... They gave me 43 and 57 respectively..... I don't understand this year Jamb atall.
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by peekeny(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I always love pple wen dey can stand to defend themselves.....please I support yu brov....## TEAMREMARKOURJAMB

1 Like

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Geofavor(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
I'm opening this thread cause am feeling so irritated and frustrated at the moment..
You can't imagine how i spent sleepless night all to scale through this utme exams, yet this useless, good for nothing, scumbag jamb board decided to treat me this way.
I came across C.R.K questions and within 10 minutes i finished up it's 50 questions. I smiled as i meticulously went through the questions cos i've been a bible student since my childhood days. I observed that i had 45 correct answers which will amount to 90/100, only to see this foolish and e-diotic jamb grade me with 54 in crk.
Them dey craze?
The prayers and tears of uncountable jambites whose future, destiny and potentials you have ship wrecked, yeah even their cries have reach the ears of the God of heaven and it shall never go unanswered.
cc : edygistvilla i just reminisced on the crk questions and remembered that i nearly got all and i feel this is injustice so i have to say it out.
wow, I'm really surprised at your crk score. So, what was your total score?
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by slimmybaarbie(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Geofavor:

wow, I'm really surprised at your crk score. So, what was your total score?
just 231. Imagine?.
I thank God that U.I doesnt attach much importance to utme scores, and with their transparency, i hope to come out as the best.
We'll certainly make it bro.
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

Same here o.... My Biology and English that I was thanking God for after exam due to d simplicity of the questions.... They gave me 43 and 57 respectively..... I don't understand this year Jamb atall.
hmmm thank God it's not only me that this injustice has been meted up to.
Imagine? 43 an 57?
So what was your overall score?
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
whenever I look at my scores I just cant help but laugh............... and I mean laugh with tears after spending months studying and perfecting my performance in chem,bio and physics ...JAMB had the God's to tell me that I scored 240...........the only score that proves that I wasn't studying in vain after all is that of chem which I scored 96 as for the rest (JAMB na u know o)

#remark_my_JAMB_script_now
#Eat_your_40_marks
#Give_me_my_real_score

1 Like

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Geofavor(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
just 231. Imagine?.
I thank God that U.I doesnt attach much importance to utme scores, and with their transparency, i hope to come out as the best.
We'll certainly make it bro.
you've gotten a pass mark. That's the most important thing. Just leave jamb with their problem, abeg. All is well that ends well, unless the mark they give you is not enough for your course.

I have always known that jamb will bring down ones actual score. This is why I encourage other students and myself to aim extremely high, so that when they reduce the score, no matter how bad, one will scale through.

I myself aimed for 350 and above. When I saw 205 as my score, I was glad. Why? I knew it could have been worse. Later, when they bribed us with 40marks, I just smiled and said, whether they added those marks or not, I was okay. All we needed was just to scale through. Jamb is not the main ish, post-utme is.

I'm urging you, I and the others who have scaled through jamb to take putme serious. So that we can get admitted once and for all. This is because jamb from next year will be really tough; the government, starting from next year, are extending the validity of jamb result to 3 years.

Consequently, the examination will be more difficult to pass. Jamb will do all they can to make sure students don't get an easy pass. Because once a student passes the exam, even if he doesn't make his putme that year, he will be able to use that same jamb result to write another putme the following year. This will reduce jamb's profit. grin so, they will come fiercely at students, starting from next year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by dannyfillz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016

1 Like

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by bolaji3071(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hmmm thank God it's not only me that this injustice has been meted up to.
Imagine? 43 an 57?
So what was your overall score?

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
bolaji3071:

haba! Which course and institution?
Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by CrownV12(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Them dey craze?
ooohhh!!! So you suffer the same travails and you went to another person's thread with similar issues only to piss on his thread when he shares a similar misfortune. Why are we humans so dual faced https://www.nairaland.com/2983551/experience-jamb-joint-admission-manipulation/5#43690760 Please visit the thread and see how this guy kept hurling unprovoked insults at people while symphatizing with people. So youre still a jambite, and youre calling graduates that have only have memories of thier time in universities illiterates... Smh.. Instead of you to pray to get to where we are and further. Anyways, i cant but wish the best in your endeavors for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2016
CrownV12:
ooohhh!!! So you suffer the same travails and you went to another person's thread with similar issues only to piss on his thread when he shares a similar misfortune. Why are we humans so dual faced https://www.nairaland.com/2983551/experience-jamb-joint-admission-manipulation/5#43690760 Please visit the thread and see how this guy kept hurling unprovoked insults at people while symphatizing with people. So youre still a jambite, and youre calling graduates that have only have memories of thier time in universities illiterates... Smh.. [s] Instead of you to pray to get to where we are and further. [/s] Anyways, i cant but wish the best in your endeavors for you.
dear stalker, you've been noticed. For your information i'm Going for a second degree bro and you may not get to understand my main point of conflict and rivalry with the guy. I told him it's all about reliance on God through prayers and Grace but the guy insulted me and the crux of the issue led to the apogee of our conflict.
Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Born Teacher, But I May Ruin Any School That Employs Me / Uniben Female Graduate Who Turned To Shoemaker Received An International Award / Picture Of Female Unimaid Student Holding Python For Her CA Test Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.