Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (58026 Views)

See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Large32(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2016
This really seems like the Author Just Fabricated her B.sc result buh if it is really true that she got her B.sc in Business Administration that means her result need to be Withdrawn.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by aflame100(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2016
banmee:

There is nothing disgraceful about it. She only wrote a book designed for the mind set of an average Nigerian. Anything more would confuse them.
You are such a big clown!
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by aflame100(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
I doesn't see annythin rong with the eglish she spokes. peepu just like to talking anyhow undecided

I actually wanted to attack you but a quick look at your moniker saved me the stress!
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by horlus(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Jesus
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by horlus(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
I doesn't see annythin rong with the eglish she spokes. peepu just like to talking anyhow undecided

Helping me to telling them. What wrong in book? Illiterasee worry peepule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by jerayme: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2016
The mistakes here are excess biko.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by sylve11: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Tinyemeka(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2016
IVORY2009:
There is a popular saying "Never judge a book by its cover" but this one, have to be judged by its cover...shocked

Even you too?! shocked

Oya let the attacks begin! cheesy
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by coolsamba(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2016
darkenkach:
Are you surprised? ANSU students like sorting their lecturers. It's legal and any student who isn't sorting is seen as a fool.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by coolsamba(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2016
darkenkach:
Are you surprised? ANSU students like sorting their lecturers. It's legal and any student who isn't sorting is seen as a fool.
ANSU students like what?....my friend if u dont know what to say,better keep quiet.anumanu
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by jamex93(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
ybalogs:

Nah Mama oooo and I'm pretty sure she's no graduate.

Chai

See gobe
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by IVORY2009(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Even you too?! shocked
Oya let the attacks begin! cheesy
Englisch professore' shocked
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Zeinymira(f): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2016
demmy66:
zeinymira come and see ur fellow author.. heemah get this interesting literaturen read...

Lol, u ehn. The author is a family to "Why shall i shy"
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by alabijohn: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2016
May be PEJ edited the book, i said may be, may be not.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Ha! The worst part of this is that it would be sold in schools and children will assimilate what they would be taught. One can only but imagine how the contents of the book would look like.

Three people are responsible... the author and the printing press. While the author's fault is obvious and inexcusable. How can i own a desktop publishing printing press and not edit and proof read what is being given to me to type, bind and package? Unfortunately, money matter have blinded the ethics of publishing. Tufiakwa!!!

Thirdly sef, our Nigerian Publisher Association is literally dead... Any dick and harry can publish a book today without their knowledge and it would be in circulation in the market. Chayiiiiii!

Last last, diariz God!!!

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/dayum-see-what-graduate-wrote-as-book.html
This is what happens when people refuse to stick to their area of expertise..... She is a business administrator and she decided to go into literature.... How do they both relate? YEYE DEY SMELL....
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by JacksonD7: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Not the first time I'm seeing something like this still funny though
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by eDoc: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
The list intelligent of them.

Nigeria's publishing industry lacks a place for proof reader,and it could also be the fault of the type-setters,typist,have you taken
a job to the cyber-cafe for typing and printing,even with what you have written clearly,the typist has his/her own idea of what you wrote.
It is well.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Tinyemeka(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Englisch professore' shocked

Oya turn ya bum bum. You must collect 5 strokes of koboko. Kia Kia.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by gbens2000(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by diamondani: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dis better
grin
Nelkoko:
Dis better
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by jombosolomon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
....And the publisher went ahead to do the needful...lol.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by thorbar(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
basbone:

have you checked "pitying" in the dictionary do not judge so that you're not ......
i tink u r d 1 dat nid a dictionary... check yours
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by IntroVAT: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aru!
Who should be flogged, the author or the editor (if there was any)
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Joshater(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
"the ups and downs of its" shocked
FURTHER English.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.