Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (58038 Views)

See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Welcomme: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Ha! The worst part of this is that it would be sold in schools and children will assimilate what they would be taught. One can only but imagine how the contents of the book would look like.

Three people are responsible... the author and the printing press. While the author's fault is obvious and inexcusable. How can i own a desktop publishing printing press and not edit and proof read what is being given to me to type, bind and package? Unfortunately, money matter have blinded the ethics of publishing. Tufiakwa!!!

Thirdly sef, our Nigerian Publisher Association is literally dead... Any dick and harry can publish a book today without their knowledge and it would be in circulation in the market. Chayiiiiii!

Last last, diariz God!!!

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/dayum-see-what-graduate-wrote-as-book.html
They does? List instead of least? God, this woman is crazy..
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by mikedimeji(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
University/polytechnics as the case may be shouldn't be seen as a ground for correction of such anomalies. The much I know, every university/polytechnic graduate is expected to have gone through a secondary school where the fundamentals of English language is being taught. My point is Nigerian education systen has lost it. 70% of this blame goes to the secondary school because the first question u want to ask is how did such fellow passed English in WAEC/NECO at credit level.
Because of the corruption that has eaten deep into the country people maneuver their ways to miracles center to Ace all subject in their O' Level, Score high marks in Jamb and pay so much to get admitted into some of the institutions and probably graduate with a third class all in the name of having the so much highly respected CERTIFICATE as far as the country is concern
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by toprealman: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Wah?
that's the meaning biggy
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by misgab: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
seriously majority of d products of se n ss state univ. r not employable even have one so called computer education graduate dt cannot write a line of basic programming
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by JSayin(f): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dolypson04:

Hello. I need professional advice from you. Can I have your contact details please?

Go to my profile & send me a private message.
Cheers.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by God2man(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is the problem?

Fear of failure is killing many people.

Write your own book before you condemn the guy.

I made mistakes too.

What about the Publisher or the error from the printer?

Embrace failure. Take a risk. You will succeed.

Excellence is an act of doing something continuously until it becomes perfect.

2 Likes

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ndigbo Kwenu!!! grin
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by mizlovette(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ewo and the leaders of tomorrow are supposed to read this. God have mercy. Tears for ma country
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by leuelliot(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
hyperlink error
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Jabioro: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh my God! I covered my eye and my brain with blood of Jesus.. the expression on the covered are of English virus.that can destroy a young fresh table brain.....Awon omowe niye...
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by profmathsland(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
The use of English language is being murdered by all
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by henrybomb(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
tribalist writer. why cant one of the three friends be oyinlola and the other aishat ? embarassed
. Is that your own problem in these shenanigans

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by TheSpellChecker: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
'tis a pity.

'tis really a shame.

I weep for the coming generation. cry
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by NobleG1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
A "graduate" with B.sc in Business Admin. wrote that? I'm not surprised at all!
Nigerian universities churn out illiterate "graduates" yearly. That's why there are many unemployed "graduates" because they're unemployable.

There're many 'graduates" here on Nairaland who can't write English too.

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by kaecyy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
There is a popular saying "Never judge a book by its cover" but this one, have to be judged by its cover...shocked

Loll. It has to be o
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by kayalla(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
DJBIGGY:

lol what does that mean?

original meaning: it is fearful or scary cheesy
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by tobiasbeecher: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
gbam!!! There are extremely brilliant students down there how ever they produce very terrible graduates in the name of sorting,i engaged a corper from ESUT last week and I was really shocked
Your own English is not as bright as you think, so many punctuation catastrophe and incorrect spellings! Will I be saying the truth if I say you're also a product of sorting?
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by tobiasbeecher: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
shocked shocked shocked pitying grin grin grin bros why nah haha!! grin grin grin
Pitying is a correct English.

2 Likes

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by babylolaroy(f): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
now thats really cr.azy. can somebody imagine? "they does"...i dnt blame her. shez a business administrator afterall
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Beetwaise(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
basbone:

have you checked "pitying" in the dictionary do not judge so that you're not ......

That word truly exists, check a comprehensive dictionary & verify

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Babysho(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
adeaks:
Look at what she wrote under the title.

(The Ups and Down Of ITS)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The publisher and the author deserve to be flogged. angry cheesy

Lol.. .see how they spelt 'Author' in 'About The Autor'
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by babylolaroy(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
God2man:
What is the problem?

Fear of failure is killing many people.

Write your own book before you condemn the guy.

I made mistakes too.

What about the Publisher or the error from the printer?

Embrace failure. Take a risk. You will succeed.

Excellence is an act of doing something continuously until it becomes perfect.
not like a book for kids sweety. they are gonna learn that bull crap for a very long time. i was in primary 2 when i read the word 'fragile' in a book. primary 5 when i learnt 'abandon' and jss1 when i learnt "juggle"....they sounded sooooooo big to me and funny too.

my point is : kids never really forget. so the writer was not supposed to test his ugly Eskimo literacy in a book for kids! yuck. that sucks man.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Damseldammie(f): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
English is a bitter lemon, you better go & start from the brighter grammar series one
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by tobiasbeecher: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
misgab:
seriously majority of d products of se n ss state univ. r not employable even have one so called computer education graduate dt cannot write a line of basic programming
And when did you carry out the research to arrive at your so called "majority"? Mr. man remove the log of wood in your eyes first before attempting to remove the one in another person's eye
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
kuuljay:
you even sabi read at all! Pls go back and read the cover this time slowly

Please ,I saw ANSU NOT ABSU.No vex,abeg-
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by donsheddy1(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2016
It is indeed a pulsating story
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by nigerfine: 3:19am On Mar 07, 2016
This is indeed funniest comedy from Nig for the moment. Writing short nonsense since 1960
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by drlaykay(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2016
basbone:

have you checked "pitying" in the dictionary do not judge so that you're not ......
"Pitying" is an existing english word. Always be careful while trying to correct people, you might be the wrong person.
So shocking people could like your post despite having internet access to confirm.

Lazy thinkers everywhere...
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by faruku104(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2016
basbone:

as in eh..... I dunno what to say to u again.

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by HaneefahRN(f): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Lolz, but is she the one that is borns it?!

This is so hilarious, but seriously, one's written and spoken english isn't based on the Uni, it's based more on one's educational roots, altho one is expected to improve on it, but some secondary sch students speak better Eng than some graduates, an example is right b4 u. Trying to imagine how she got thru the Uni with such English.

1 Like

Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by ybalogs(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2016
jamex93:
U sure say no b pirate copy?

If a graduate really wrote this

Den him and the sch dat he graduated from get big problem
Nah Mama oooo and I'm pretty sure she's no graduate.
Re: "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children by ybalogs(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2016
She should be arrested and prosecuted ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.