Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM (3742 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor / Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by NaijaCuzin: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
You heard me right .

As a good citizen of our great Nigeria I will like to inform those of you who think you might be a winner of the who want to be a millionaire home quiz
At first, MTN has over 20 million users in Nigeria and a lot of them that try playing the game thinking they would be one of the selected 20 winners.
I was also a victim of this scam . I spent almost a thousand naira for recharge card just to play this game. You might be thinking that because I was a victim that is why I said its a scam.
Those are not my main reason.
OK here it goes. WWTBAM is not a live program
so it aires in different tv stations around Nigeria i.e STV own is at 6pm while MITV is at 9pm and so on. Assuming you watched it at 9pm and it has already aired in the North at around 4.
Note: MTN users in the North would have answered the questions before it is aired 9pm.
You might just be wasting your airtime playing the quiz.

So my people,BE WISE

*modified*

Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by NaijaCuzin: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
can someone place this thing on FP for me so that my people can learn undecided
[s] Briareos UjSizzle prof800 IshiLove Lalasticala [/s]
Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by espn(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you like shortcut and fast money..u will end up bin swindled of your hard earned legit cash!
Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by NaijaCuzin: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
espn:
If you like shortcut and fast money..u will end up bin swindled of your hard earned legit cash!
dude,I aren't making money at Nairaland, I created the shortcut to inform people like you who are in the village.
Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by espn(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
NaijaCuzin:

dude,I aren't making money at Nairaland, I created the shortcut to inform people like you who are in the village.
wtf is dis one saying..who is referring to u..bounce boy!
Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by tempem: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
NaijaCuzin:

Thanks for sharing, I also live in the village.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by UjSizzle(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
And you just figured it out undecided
Btw do people still watch this thing
Re: BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM by Excellergroup(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2016
It's no scam. Yes the game show is aired at different times on the same day, but one thing stands sure; on no account has Frank or Ultima Limited made a public declaration that the programme is 'transmitted live' on any T.V station. Saying this cos i've been part of the audience on several occasions and double sure that the programme is extremely real.

(1) (Reply)

Korean: Lee Min Ho 2014 Movie Is Finally Out: Gangnam Blues / Help With Site To Download DOBLE KARA -philippines Movie / District 9 Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.