Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Check Out 7 Unique Manly Ways To Assist Your Pregnant Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out 7 Unique Manly Ways To Assist Your Pregnant Wife (485 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 7 Unique Manly Ways To Assist Your Pregnant Wife by 9iceX(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Over the years, I have watched with keen interest how some expectant daddies become lazier than the woman carrying the baby. But what exactly are the suggestions on how to assist a pregnant wife? In some part of Africa, assisting your wife with some daily house chores might be regarded as something “abominable”. This arises as a result of the belief that women are supposed to handle some aspect of duties in the home. This might be understandable (to an extent), but how about rendering a helping hand to a pregnant wife – A woman you put into that condition!

[center]How To Assist A Pregnant Wife[/center]
Be Excited about the news of your wife’s pregnancy

It is Ok if you aren’t prepared for a child now – I understand (winks). But it would be unwise to breakdown when she tells you about it. Act maturely and be exited with a face full of laughter and joy. Let her know you will be there from that day and throughout the pregnancy period. Like a friend of mine would cheerfully say to his wife, ”you are not pregnant. Actually, we are pregnant”. Be careful. The message you want to pass to your wife is one which reveals your readiness for the challenges faced within the trying nine months of the pregnancy.

Reduce her duties

Like any doctors would advise a woman to REST during pregnancy. If you are naughty like me, you would think, “yeah and fine, who will wash the clothes, do the dishes and cook our food?”. But that is the naughty part of me. Just immediately, I get to have a rethink, “well, it is just for nine months”. The idea is to reduce her from stress anyway. This way, you are protecting her child; your child from danger. Afterall, this is when to prove being a REAL man to the whole world!

You might just want to check out the few other ways pointed out from the original source by stepping on the link below:
http://www.nawesabi.com/how-to-assist-a-pregnant-wife/

(1) (Reply)

She Insisted In Being A Mother But Not A Murderer / A Lost Generation? / Ever Asked Your Mom Or Dad This Questions As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.