Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation (11941 Views)

'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / Man Erroneously Gets N10m Deposit In His Account In Lagos, Pays Debts With It / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation by pafpatmo(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
mu2sa2:
The reason corruption has thrived in the judiciary is that there's no search light on the institution until now. Even the recent decision of the supreme court ordering Saraki to face his trial at cct would most probably had been otherwise but for the unprecedented public attention/media interest in the case. Corrupt judges are everywhere from the lower courts right to the apex court. They have been operating with impunity for decades in collusion with corrupt lawyers. The senior advocates (SANs) are the most corrupt, infact most of them are crooks.The fight against corruption isn't Buhari's alone; all of us must be involved in whatever way we can, even on nairaland.
I second.
Re: NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation by Austin234(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
The righteous can pray

Flexherbal:
Corruption every. If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Re: NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation by Achorise: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=K9blunt post=43552520][/quote]I'm only been sarcastic, cos people blame Jonathan for the rat that eats fishe even in their houses. I wish everyone will see it from your point of view. you are on point bro
Re: NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation by K9blunt(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Achorise:
I'm only been sarcastic, cos people blame Jonathan for the rat that eats fishe even in their houses. I wish everyone will see it from your point of view. you are on point bro

Oh ok
Re: NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation by brojoshua: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
If post is true, then something should also be done about those 'great and rich pastors' who use to do gargantuan programs and receive large amount of money from questionable characters. Or are they too great for the countries of the world to confront, if so I still very comforted for they shall surely not escape the judgment of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Impounds 159 Million Tablets Of Tramadol / Gunmen Kidnap Rasaki Musibau, Lagos Fire Service Chief, Others / Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.