Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai (614 Views)

₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Amoto94(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2016
DUBAI // A 30-year-old transit passenger was arrested with more than a kilogram of cocaine wrapped around his waist, Dubai Criminal Court heard on Sunday.

Nigerian E P was arrested in Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport on December 19 last year.

He was charged with attempting to carry 50 capsules of cocaine through Dubai to Nigeria. E P confessed to the charge in court.

Prosecutors said a police officer suspected E P and requested his passport.

“When I asked him for an identification document, he became tense, therefore I requested him to accompany me to the inspection room,” said policeman A H, 60.

He said E P refused to UnCloth in the inspection room. “The area around his waist was bloated, but he refused to uncover it,” said A H, who called a major at the anti-narcotics office in the airport.

E P was searched and when his trousers were lowered, police found 1.18kg of cocaine hidden inside capsules wrapped around his waist.

“When we asked him about the drugs, he said it was cocaine and that he was taking them to Nigeria after he brought them from Brazil,” said A H.

E P awaits a verdict on April 5.

m.thenational.ae/uae/courts/man-with-1kg-of-cocaine-wrapped-around-his-waist-arrested-in-dubai-airport
Re: Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Johnnoah1st: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2016
t
Re: Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
end time drugs.

wouldn't mind if I can get d contact for d biz. since no work for us here before my cert go expire
Re: Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Amoto94(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
alanposh:
end time drugs.

wouldn't mind if I can get d contact for d biz. since no work for us here before my cert go expire
Start selling sachet water and God will bless your hustle.
Re: Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Amoto94:
Start selling sachet water and God will bless your hustle.

end time suggestion.....

oh no!!! you humiliated me bro....

end time pure water hawking can't make me hit..

I need a faster means
Re: Man ‘with 1kg Of Cocaine Wrapped Around His Waist’ Arrested In Dubai by Amoto94(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2016
alanposh:

end time suggestion.....

oh no!!! you humiliated me bro....

end time pure water hawking can't make me hit..

I need a faster means
Start from somewhere to get there, but don't engage in crime. Crime doesn't pay

(1) (Reply)

Beware - Automobile Fraudster (Pics). / Abuja Woman That Attacked Maid Has History Of Being Irresponsible / My Towns Man Was Today Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.