Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? (729 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Thire Mistakes In D Budget? / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2016
yesterday as i was watching the interview on YouTube , d lady asked him his view in the budget which people c as worst budget ever in d history of Nigeria , and tactical blamed n shifted it to d previous government , agian d lady pointed out to the purchase of books to d vice president running to millions he denied being aware of that according to him he said
(I CAN NOT TALK ABOUT THAT UNTIL I KNOW D DETAILS another question he said I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT) so does it that Mister president is not awaresaid, but people from outside r aware, two to three months now yet he never come out with d details blaming pdp appointees but d person who u sacked bcus of the budget was ur appointee.

before someone will comment n say nonsense go n watch d video first.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by chocolateme(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Us it "their" or "thier"? I don't understand the topic so as to comment
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Us it "their" or "thier"? I don't understand the topic so as to comment
keyboard wahala
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by pharmagba: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Ops you've not been current
Revert back to meeting president had with nigeria community in Saudi, for clarification.

By the way admitting or not is that your goal or a vibrant economy and better life for all Nigerians.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
pharmagba:
Ops you've not been current
Revert back to meeting president had with nigeria community in Saudi, for clarification.

By the way admitting or not is that your goal or a vibrant economy and better life for all Nigerians.
yeah thats what we all want bt u know i hv to trust my commander first b4 going to war with him grin
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by BrosPeter: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Presidiot Buhari is Nigeria's biggest mistake to date.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by ddippset(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
And of what use to you would it be if he admits to the mistakes? Would his admission ever make you stop insulting and using derogatory words on him? Would President Buhari ever do anything to make you stop calling him dullard? Would President Buhari ever do anything to please you and make your wound heal from Jonathan's loss? The answers are NO, só stop expecting Buhari to admit anything to you!
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by DauraDullardo(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
ddippset:
And of what use to you would it be if he admits to the mistakes? Would his admission ever make you stop insulting and using derogatory words on him? Would President Buhari ever do anything to make you stop calling him dullard? Would President Buhari ever do anything to please you and make your wound heal from Jonathan's loss? The answers are NO, só stop expecting Buhari to admit anything to you!
But he's a dullard. His words and actions betray him as very unlearned, undiplomatic and very unfit to rule an entity as diverse and as plural as Nigeria. Buhari is Nigeria's worst mistake in its entire history. God should please take this scourge away from us by any means possible. Nigerians cannot endure this man till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
ddippset:
a honest man/person will admit his or her mistake n asure that he/she will correct it immediately
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by SleekMallam: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
He is General Buhari. Acceptance in this case means showing signs of weakness to bloody civilians.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by ddippset(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
DauraDullardo:
But he's a dullard. His words and actions betray him as very unlearned, undiplomatic and very unfit to rule an entity as diverse and as plural as Nigeria. Buhari is Nigeria's worst mistake in its entire history. God should please take this scourge away from us by any means possible. Nigerians cannot endure this man till 2019.
God surely answers the prayers of Nigerians, hence he sent that otuoke clueless packing. One more year of Jonathan and PDP, Nigeria would have become extinct! Nigerians prayed and God answered! Bye bye to PDP forever.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
dtruthis:
a honest man/person will admit his or her mistake n asure that he/she will correct it immediately
in the dictionary of the wailers, no such word as 'honest' exists. Any attempt to be honest wouldn't be met with modesty but be greeted with insults. The only mistake Buhari made was leaving the pdp saboteurs in office, without sacking them, people who did budget padding for 16 years of pdp. That was President Buhari's only mistake.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by DauraDullardo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
ddippset:
God surely answers the prayers of Nigerians, hence he sent that otuoke clueless packing. One more year of Jonathan and PDP, Nigeria would have become extinct! Nigerians prayed and God answered! Bye bye to PDP forever.
80% of the people in APC now came from the PDP. I don't know how you'll reconcile that. Your problem shouldn't be PDP, your problem should be those politicians. They don't care about you or me. You can choose to go ahead and deceive yourself but what I can never do is to tell myself lies.
Re: Why Is That Buhari Is Finding It So Difcult To Admit Their Mistakes In D Budget? by ddippset(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
DauraDullardo:
80% of the people in APC now came from the PDP. I don't know how you'll reconcile that. Your problem shouldn't be PDP, your problem should be those politicians. They don't care about you or me. You can choose to go ahead and deceive yourself but what I can never do is to tell myself lies.
you will never tell yourselves lies and yet you have never mentioned one thing buhari has done that is good! Just one! All you do is called him dullard and bas+ard! Abeeggi.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC / Efcc Arrest Gej...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.