Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" (18970 Views)

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / Is This Watch girly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by oyinda3(f): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Have U ever been involved in a situation were you like a boy but he takes U to be "one of the boys"?

gosh ur mean lol cheesy
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by iice(f): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2009
SeanT21:

U mean U don't own a handbag?? Cheeeiii shocked

Whats the difference between a Tomboy and a dike???

PLUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Have U ever been involved in a situation were you like a boy but he takes U to be "one of the boys"?

I have handbags. . .they are at the back of my wardrobe grin

A dyke is a lesbian. A tomboy can be a lesbian but sometimes, it just means acting/dressing/thinking like a guy.

Involved in what way? I've always been one of the boys. . .i get to go behind scenes where women aren't allowed grin But i still get mistaken for a women most times grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by oyinda3(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2009
iice i want to see a pic of what u look like. am sure ur not as manly as u say lol
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by iice(f): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2009
oyinda.:

iice i want to see a pic of what u look like. am sure ur not as manly as u say lol

Na dream? grin

i am not manly physically.  .  .too feminine i would say undecided (but that's relative) Just mentally and my attitude is manly grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by spikedcylinder: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2009
I had a phase. When I was about 8 or so. Now, I can't even be a tomboy even if I tried my best!
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by mukina2: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I had a phase. When I was about 8 or so. Now, I can't even be a tomboy even if I tried my best!
Yeah cuz of your bom bom tongue grin cheesy

Laydee kiss kiss kiss
show us a pishure na " grin " grin is you not male? grin grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
mukina2:

Yeah cuz of your bom bom tongue grin cheesy

Laydee kiss kiss kiss
show us a pishure na " grin " grin is you not male? grin grin

I repeat, na dream? grin

Yes i be male grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by No2Atheism(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You spiky, tomboy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall never. Better still maybe maybe that was wen u werre still wearing superman pants as if it was bikini. Yu come think u be tomboy.

I second wetin mukina talk  (yes imagine grin grin grin that after all the times wey she done ban me)  oya show us picture or spiky the tomboy.
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by SeanT21(f): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2009
iice:

I have handbags. . .they are at the back of my wardrobe grin

A dyke is a lesbian. A tomboy can be a lesbian but sometimes, it just means acting/dressing/thinking like a guy.

Involved in what way? I've always been one of the boys. . .i get to go behind scenes where women aren't allowed grin But i still get mistaken for a women most times grin

Noo, That is not what I meant.In your earlier post U stated that U prefer hanging with guys more than females. I can understand that b/c females=DRAMA. wink                    BUUUUUUUUT
Have U ever been involved in a situation were U really like this guy friend of yours but instead he takes U to be "one of the boys". Meaning he does not take U to be a girlfriend material.How did U prove that you can also be a Lover??
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by spikedcylinder: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2009
Muki, I will shoot you gun one day. angry
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by iice(f): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2009
SeanT21:

Noo, That is not what I meant.In your earlier post U stated that U prefer hanging with guys more than females. I can understand that b/c females=DRAMA. wink                    BUUUUUUUUT
Have U ever been involved in a situation were U really like this guy friend of yours but instead he takes U to be "one of the boys". Meaning he does not take U to be a girlfriend material.How did U prove that you can also be a Lover??

Has never happened cheesy i have always been fortunate smiley
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by mukina2: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Muki, I will shoot you gun one day. angry
i lie? grin tongue
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
No2Atheism:

You spiky, tomboy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall never. Better still maybe maybe that was wen u werre still wearing superman pants as if it was bikini. Yu come think u be tomboy.

I second wetin mukina talk  (yes imagine grin grin grin that after all the times wey she done ban me)  oya show us picture or spiky the tomboy.

Picture of wetin? Me sagging my pants and wearing timbolo? grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by kandiikane(m): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2011
Oh gosh is the thread dead?

*breaths air into it, 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4*

I have being a tomboy since in the womb but I was always dressed in girly clothes. . .Everything I have is girly girly, I have only 1 tracksuit bottom no trainers(Almost all my shoes are heels and we are not talking about kitten heels here) . I dress girly girl but I act a tomboy, I use to climb trees and go bush to go find bush rats and kill birds in my dresses and skirts grin grin. . .Although I look feminine and dress it am a tomboy at heart, am like one of the boys, majority of my friends are male(people find it odd but they just don't understand) We sit,drink, talk about girls grin grin . . I respect men who do not see me as just a piece of meat but someone they can hang with and confide in smiley
PS. I love love football and sports I just don't like watching it I rather be in it
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2011
lol tomboy since 1 y/o grin
Re: Are You A "Tomboy" Or A Tomboy Turned "Girly Girl" by jbblues24(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) / Nicole Kelly - The One-armed Beauty Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.