Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives (1369 Views)

Hunger Is Dealing With Me. / My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist. / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=17]1. Understand the nature of women[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a woman is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely"
(Sahih Bukhari Volume 4 Book 55 #548)

[size=17]2. Tolerate their shortcomings[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Umm Salama (May Allah be pleased with her) narrated: she brought food in a dish of her own to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and his companions. Aisha came holding a tool and broke the dish out of jealousy. The Prophet took the two halves of the dish and he (sallalahu `alayhi wa sallam) said to his companions: Eat your food, it is just the jealousy of your mother, then the Prophet took the dish of Aisha and gave it to Um Salama and gave the dish of Um Salama to Aisha.
[Sunan Al Nasai, Book 37, Hadith 3973]

[size=25]*[/size] Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "A believer should not hate a believing woman. If he dislikes something in her character, he should be pleased with some other trait of hers."
(sahih muslim 1469)

[size=17]3. Serve the family[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] A man asked Hadrat Aisha “What did The Prophet do at home?” Hadrat Aisha said He kept busy with housework. He patched His clothes, swept the house, milked the animals, and bought supplies for the house from the market. If His shoes were torn He mended them Himself. He tied the rope to the water bucket. He secured the camel, fed it and ground the flour with the slave."
(Bukhari)

[size=25]*[/size] Narrated by Al-Aswad: I asked 'Aisha what did the Prophet use to do at home. She replied. "He used to keep himself busy serving his family and when it was time for the prayer, he would get up for prayer." (Bukhari, Book 8, Volume 73, Hadith 65)

[size=17]4. Exchange gifts[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] The prophet said: "Exchange gifts as that will lead to increasing your love for one another."
(Bukhari)

[size=25]*[/size] Aisha said, “The Messenger of Allah received presents and gave presents in return."
(Bukhari Volume 3, Book 47, Number 758)

[size=17]5. Don't feel too big to consult your wives[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] The Prophet (peace be upon him) has consulted his wives in the most delicate and important matters such as consulting his wife Um Salama (May Allah be pleased with her) in Al-Hudaibia Treaty . The Prophet (Peace be upon him) has written the treaty between him and the polytheists of Quraish in Al-Hudaibia region , in the Hudaibia year and told his companions: Go to make immolation and shave , but no one responded . The Prophet (peace be upon him) repeated that three times but still no one responded to him. Then the Prophet (Peace be upon him) went to Um Salama and told her about the matter . Hearing that , Um Salam said : O Prophet of Allah , just go and don ’ t speak to any one until you make your immolation and shave . The Prophet (Peace be upon him) went out and did not speak to any one until he did the same . Seeing that , the companions stood and make their immolation and began shaving for each other to the degree that some of them was about to kill the other out of their grief.
(Ibn Jarir Al-Tabari – The Source : Tafsir Al -Tabari – Page or number: 2 / 293)

[size=17]6. Always smile[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Narrated by Aisha: I never saw the Prophet (Peace be upon him) laughing to an extent that one could see his palate, but he always used to smile only.
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Chapter: Smiling and laughing,hadith:5741)

[size=17]7. Express your love verbally[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Once the prophet (salla Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) was sitting in a room with Aisha and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight was staring at him long enough for him to notice. He said, “What’s the matter?” She replied, “If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you.” The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, “What did he say?” She replied, “Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see.” So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, “Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more.”
(Narrated in Dala'el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu'aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.)

[size=25]*[/size] The wife of Muhammad (saw) said: "The Prophet (saw) never let a day pass without showing his affection."

[size=17]8. Listen to them and show compassion in times of distress[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] The Prophet Muhammad (saw); "The good husband is the one when she speaks he listens and when she complains he is concerned."

[size=25]*[/size] Sayyidah Safiyah radiallahu anha was on a journey with the Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam . She was late so the Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam received her while she was crying. The Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam wiped her tears with his own hands and tried his utmost to calm her down. [2]

[size=25]*[/size] Once, Aisha was angry with the Prophet (Peace be upon him) So, he told her: Do you accept Abu Obaida Bin Al-Jarrah as a judge between us? She replied: No, this man will not issue a judgment against you in my favor. He said: Do you accept Omar as a judge? She replied: I fear Omar. He said: Do you accept Abu Baker (her father)? She replied: Yes I accept him.

[size=17]9. Be chivalrous[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] The prophet (PBUH) used to go walking with Aisha (RA) at night while talking with each other
(bukhari)

[size=17]10. Give all your wives pet names[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Aisha said "Messenger of Allah (PBUH), all your wives have a kunya (nickname) except me; so he called her Umm Abdullah.”
(Ahmad)

[size=17]11. Play with them[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Narrated Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her):I went with the Prophet (peace be upon him) on one of his journeys whilst I was still a slim and slender young girl. He instructed the others to go on without us, and they went on ahead. Then, he said to me: “Come, let’s race.” I raced with him and won the race. Then he never mentioned it again and I had even forgotten about it, until one day I was accompanying him on another one of his journeys. By now I was older and had become heavier. As before he instructed his Companions to go ahead without us, and they went on ahead. Then he said to me: “Come, let’s race.” And this time he won the race. He laughed and said: “This is to make up (for my last defeat)."
(Ibn Majah, Hadith no. 2010)

[size=25]*[/size] A'ishah [with her, may Allah be pleased] narrated: “Once, Sawdah visited us and the Prophet sat down between me and her, one leg in her lap and the other in mine. I made then Khazira (a dish of bran in meat broth) and told her: “Eat!” She refused. I said: “If you don't eat I will stain your face with Khazira ,” but she insisted not to eat; therefore, I put my hand in Khazira and painted her face. On seeing that, the Prophet laughed and gave his share of Khazira to Sawdah and told her to stain my face; so, Sawdah stained my face and the Prophet laughed.”
(Al-Silsila Al-Sahihah : 7/363)

[size=17]12. Initiate light conversation[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Aisha reported: When the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, arrived home after the expedition to Tabuk (or Khaybar), the wind raised the end of a curtain which was hanging in front of her room and it revealed her dolls. The Prophet asked, “ O Aisha, what is this ?” She said, “My dolls.” Among them was a horse with wings made of rags, so he asked, “ What is this I see ?” She said, “A horse,” He asked, “ What does this have on it?” She said, “Two wings.” He asked, “ A horse with two wings ?” She said, “Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with two wings?” The Messenger of Allah laughed so deeply that I could see his back teeth.
(Sunan Abu Dawud 4932)

[size=17]13. Share your food and bath with your wives on occassions[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Aishah Radiyallahu Anha narrated: I would drink while I was menstruating, then I would give it (the vessel) to the Prophet PBUH and he would put his mouth where mine had been, and drink. And I would eat meat from a bone when I was menstruating, then give it to the Prophet PBUH and he would put his mouth where mine had been.
(Sahih Muslim,Vol.1, Hadith No.178)

[size=25]*[/size] Narrated by Ibn abbas: "The prophet and maimuna used to take a bath from a single pot."
(Bukhari vol.1bk.5 #253)

[size=17]14. Avoid confrontation and remain silent during arguments[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: Abu Bakr (i.e. aisha's father) came seeking permission to enter upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and he heard Aisha raising her voice over the Messenger of Allah. He (abu bakr) entered and said, “O daughter of Umm Ruman! Are you raising your voice over the Messenger of Allah?” So the Prophet stood between them and when Abu Bakr left, the prophet said to her, “Do you see how I saved you from him?” Then Abu Bakr again sought permission to enter upon the Prophet and he heard them both laughing. He entered and said, “O Messenger of Allah, allow me to share in your peace just as you have allowed me to share in your conflict.”
(Ahmad 17927)

[size=25]*[/size] Abu Umamah reported: The Messenger of Allah, (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I guarantee a house on the outskirts of Paradise for one who leaves arguments even if he is right, and a house in the middle of Paradise for one who abandons lies even when joking, and a house in the highest part of Paradise for one who makes his character excellent.”
(Sunan Abu Dawud 480)

[size=17]15. Do not give details of some areas of her body or divulge intimate details of your sex act to others[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “From the most evil of the people to Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be the man who consorts (has sexual relations) with his wife and then publicises her
secret.”
[Sahih Muslim]

[size=25]*[/size] Abu Hurairah narrated, Allah’s Messenger (peace be on him) led us in prayer, and when he had finished he turned toward us and said, ‘Remain seated. Is there among you the man who comes to his wife, closes the door, and draws the curtain, and then goes out and speaks about it, saying, “I did this and I did that with my wife?” They remained silent. Then he turned toward the women and asked, ‘Is there among you one who tells about such things?’ A girl raised herself on her knees so that the Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) could see her and listen to what she said. She said, ‘Yes, by Allah, the men talk about it and the women do, too.’ Then the Prophet (peace be on him) said, ‘Do you know what those who do this are like? The ones who do this are like a male and female devil who meet each other in the road and satisfy their desire while the people look on."
(Sunan Abu Dawood, 2174)

[size=17]16. Keep close tabs on your appearance and personal hygiene[/size]

[size=25]*[/size] Shuraih bin Hani reported: I asked `Aisha: "What was the first thing which the Prophet (Peace be upon him) did when he entered his house?'' She replied: "He would use Miswak (tooth-stick).''
(Muslim)

[size=25]*[/size] Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas said: "I like to beautify myself to my wife just like I like for her to beautify herself for me, because of the verse 'women have rights similar to men in those of kindness(Quran 2:228)'
(Jami al Bayan by Abu jafar ibn jarir al-Tabari and Ibn abi Shayban in his mussannaf )

[size=25]*[/size] Shaykh Muhammad Saalih bin Uthaymeen: “Some from among the Salaf said: ‘I like to beautify myself for my wife just as I want that she beautifies herself for me.’ This can fall under the Hadeeth in which the prophet said that none of you truly believes until he loves for his brother that which he loves for himself.”
(ash-Sharh al-Mumti’ 12/405)

[size=17]17. Don't beat them at every slightest provocation[/size]

“As to those women on whose part you see ill‑conduct, admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allaah is Ever Most High, Most Great”
[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

[size=13]The prophet (Peace be upon hom) said: “The best of you is the one who is best towards his wife, and I am the best of you towards my wives.”
(Tirmidhi, Ibn Maajah)[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Al taquiya thread, you can only fool brain dead lunatics like yourself. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Mty4real(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
You will not see those unbelievers now to come and see the best part of the religion and it's prophet, it's only when it comes to his shortcomings, you will now see most of them blabbing as if they were mates with the prophets, very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by tpiar: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
"wife" here means somebody you are married to with physical evidence to prove it?

not esoteric things.

btw, shouldn't this be in Muslim section?
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 5:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Visitor700:

Is it because he's been portrayed in good light?

No it's because you are twisting the quoran and hadiths to potray it in good light. In islam women are viewed primarily as sex objects by their husbands to be used and discarded as they please.
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Visitor700:

Does it have another meaning other than just a married woman?

Can you show me the tag "Christian section" on this board?

She never said there was a christian section on this board. tongue what we have is a religion section for various religions and a separate board for islam because islam is a CULT and not a religion. Thus all threads about your cult should remain the the approve designated dustbin NL created for you guys.
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by peaceloveworld2: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam

https://www.nairaland.com/2978006/ese-demand-justice-prosecution-martin
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by tpiar: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Visitor700:

Does it have another meaning other than just a married woman?

Can you show me the tag "Christian section" on this board?

Married as in, in reality, not in your mind only.

Secondly, if there's a section specifically for Muslims and your topic pertains to Muslims, where do you think it should be?
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Visitor700:

Then why did you call it a religion in your previous post?

" [size=13]The islamic religion[/size] adpted a lot of pagan traditions which predated islam in mecca."

" [size=13]Islam[/size] is a really dangerous and evil [size=13]religion[/size] "

"11) [size=13]it is the only religion[/size] that breeds terrorists and forces it demonic
beliefs on others.
12) [size=13]it is the only religion[/size] were it's adherents are encouraged to lie to further the cause of the religion. (kitman and al taquiya)
13) [size=13]it is the only religion[/size] were the founder was a rapist, armed robber, murderer, philanderer and paedophile.
14) [size=13]it is the only religion[/size] that was spread by violence as instructed in it's 'holy'. Book.
15) [size=13]it is the only religion[/size] that kills apostates."

That is because the general public assume and mistake islam for a religion whilst in reality, it is a notoriously evil cult.
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by tpiar: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Visitor700:

Re-phrase your question.

Anywhere within the religion section. Or is there a rule barring muslims from creating new topics in the religion section?

who are your target audience?
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Visitor700: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Visitor700:

Everybody.

Yes we know your objective is to deceive kaffirs that muslims treat women well whilst the contrary is the reality.
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by facheux: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Yes we know your objective is to deceive kaffirs that muslims treat women well whilst the contrary is the reality.

I treat my wife with utmost respect and love. For I will held to account for my actions towards her. Her feelings and well being are of prime importance to me.
Re: Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives by Annunaki(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:

I treat my wife with utmost respect and love. For I will held to account for my actions towards her. Her feelings and well being are of prime importance to me.

You probably do that based on the christian and western influence you've been exposed to and not because of anything islam teaches.

(1) (Reply)

A 1500years Bible Found In Turkey That Predicted The Coming Of Muhammad / Witchcraft Attacks / 400 Fulani Across Nigeria Convert To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.