Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist. (481 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / Here Is What Happens To worldly "Christains" When They Hear The Word Of GOD / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist. by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2016
It's no news that atheist is one of the largest irreligious group and just like the religious group, they sometimes gain new members and at other times loss old ones.
I will make this thread very brief. Please as Christians, when you encounter an atheist online or offline, please try to observe the following.

1. DON'T TALK LET ALONE ARGUE WITH THEM ON ANYTHING CONCERNING RELIGION
I feel its not necessary talking about religion with an atheist. this is because their minds are made up not to believe in God and i dont think there's anything you will tell them that will change that. Don't think you can change them, I tell you even if you win the argument at that moment they are bond to come back with more challenging arguments. This is how it should be, i believe in God that's my business you don't believe in God, that's your business, there is no need for either of us arguing about our personal businesses after all neither of all is ready to change. 1 Corithians 2:14 puts it this way "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit." (NIV).

2. IT IS ONE OF CHRISTS PREDICTION IN THE LAST DAYS
This is straight forward. In Matthew 24:12, it says "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."(KJV). Adam Clark explained it this way.
Matthew 24:12

[The love of many shall wax cold.] By reason of these trials and persecutions from without, and those apostasies and false prophets from within, the love of many to Christ and his doctrine, and to one another, shall grow cold. Some openly deserting the faith, as Matt 24:10; others corrupting it, as Matt 24:11; and others growing indifferent about it, as Matt 24:12. Even at this early period there seems to have been a very considerable defection in several Christian churches; see Gal 3:1-4; 2 Thess 3:1, etc.; 2 Tim 1:15.
(from Adam Clarke's Commentary, Electronic Database. Copyright © 1996, 2003, 2005, 2006 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.)

Atheism, just like other religion seek ways to make you believe in what they do just that for the atheist, the reward is self justification.

And to Seun, I got to know you are an atheist and some of your threads or your recent threads is just to promote your believe. for example the one about Facebook founder comment on religion and your most recent post on gospel story quiz. Just know that this forum contains people with different religious believe and it will be best if you keep your atheistic believes to yourself simply because you are the owner of this forum and we already know your believe, we already have enough atheist in the forum.

To the mods, this post should please be on the front page.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist. by mrmrmister: 2:57am On Dec 31, 2016
1st Kings 18:27
At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened

Oops! the Bible supports the mockery of other religions shocked

1st Kings 18:36-39
At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: "LORD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command.
Answer me, LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again.
Then the fire of the LORD fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.
When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, "The LORD--he is God! The LORD--he is God!"

This is all we ask. PROOF!!!
Is it too much to ask?
Or are you so called christians too chickened to try? cheesy

1st Kings 18:40
Then Elijah commanded them, "Seize the prophets of Baal. Don't let anyone get away!" They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

What do we have here? cheesy
First-degree mass murder as usual cheesy

It's okay to slaughter for god huh?

Psychopathic religion!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Shout Happy New Year In A Religious Organization? / Nigerian Pastors And National/global Prophesies / Wife Buries Husband With N3 Million To Bribe God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.