Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Heil Hitler? !!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heil Hitler? !!! (1044 Views)

Pastor Jeffress: Americans Would 'Heil Hitler' If They Listened To Pacifists... / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / End Of Zionist Rule. Heil Fascism! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heil Hitler? !!! by Chelseafan99: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Former Anti-Defamation League director Abe Foxman excoriated Donald Trump for urging his supporters at a weekend rally to raise their right hands and promise to support him, a gambit Foxman said evoked echoes of Hitler salutes from Nazi rallies in the 1930s and ’40s.

“Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” the Republican presidential candidate asked a large crowd Saturday in Orlando, Florida.

“Raise your right hand: ‘I do solemnly swear that I — no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there’s hurricanes or whatever — will vote, on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.'” (Trump misstated the date of the Florida primary, which will be held on March 15.)

As the audience enthusiastically complied with his request, the candidate told them: “Don’t forget you all raised your hands. You swore. Bad things happen if you don’t live up to what you just did.”

For Foxman, who was born in Poland in 1940 and was saved from the Nazis by his Catholic nanny, watching Trump whip up his supporters in this fashion was extremely disturbing.

“As a Jew who survived the Holocaust, to see an audience of thousands of people raising their hands in what looks like the ‘Heil Hitler’ salute is about as offensive, obnoxious, and disgusting as anything I thought I would ever witness in the United States of America,” he told The Times of Israel..........continue reading

http://ourtimeiscome.com/2016/03/07/heil-hitler/

Re: Heil Hitler? !!! by DaBullIT(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
make we bet

Na Trump go win grin

1 Like

Re: Heil Hitler? !!! by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Old man, is it by force?
Re: Heil Hitler? !!! by Leboska(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
By the grace of God this man must win. alot will happen

1 Like

Re: Heil Hitler? !!! by Appleyard(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
make we bet

Na Trump go win grin
You don talk am finish! The way he's been attacked shows how terrifying they are of him.
The only problem is that, he may not live to witness his victory, or live longer after that victory.
America is about to experience another possible ''dark'' turn in their history. God help America.

(1) (Reply)

List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump / Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump / Building Walls. Seems The Coming World Will Have A Lot Of Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.