Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial (1035 Views)

Latest Electrical Engineering Software / ROBOT STRUCTURES (advanced Structural Engineering Software) / Engineering Software Appliaction Training In Lagos( Cad, Petrel, Pdms, Hysys, ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some commenters talk about how easy their life is, and some talk about how hard it is.
The difference? It's not where they work, it's their lack of ability to properly set expectations and maintain boundaries.
If you're the one who buckles when the project manager says, "We have to deliver this by next week!" and then works all weekend to finish the project, you only have yourself to blame.
And the more you do it, the more it will be expected of you in the future.
Take a look at yourself: Are you the one who always works overtime to stay in good with the boss? Or are you the one no one bothers to ask because they always know the answer will be "no"?
Sometimes being the whipping-boy is a path to job security, but don't kid yourself - it's not because they respect you - it's because they can get away with taking advantage of you.
Be productive at work, set deadlines for yourself that you KNOW you can meet (under-promise, over-deliver), and maintain those boundaries. In the IT world there are rarely TRUE emergencies.

1. Know all tools that you require in your job properly.

2. Improve your work related skills, if you work requires you to know a particular language then become a master in that language.

3. Plan your work much better, if you jump to working on a a particular task then later on you will regret that you could have avoided many hurdles had you planned properly.

4. Don't worry much about credit and work for enjoyment of the job, and for this you must be doing the job in the domain which you like.

My Fellow Nairalanders
i present collection of my engineering software..........................
Contact me for any type in a cheaper rate, if interested, call, text or chat me up on 08034477112 ( Whatsapp Only).
Email : buchis4uk@gmail.com
[

Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
MORE CLEAR PICTURES

Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
request..... contact for more detail.

Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Call or text 08034477112

Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
More...................

Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello, if you're interested in getting any of the software on the list, please contact me for more detail.
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
If you don't see your desire software on the list. kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by Teejaykary: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Am interested,kindly 4wd d software list 2 my mail; sagittariusteejay@gmail.com
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by Smily202(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Teejaykary:
Am interested,kindly 4wd d software list 2 my mail; sagittariusteejay@gmail.com

me too........ charlesudenze2010@gmail.com
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Done
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by faksy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
do you have chemical engr. software? if yes,let me get d list please. faksyboi@gmail.com
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
faksy:
do you have chemical engr. software? if yes,let me get d list please.
faksyboi@gmail.com

Yes i have....... i will forward the list..... Thanks
Re: Collection Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by SoftwareLord(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Updated softwares coming soon... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us / Tell Us What You Do. / How To Construct Your CV To Get Multiple Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.