Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us (1034 Views)

How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by polekitchen: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
work with us ,we help you become a millionaire without spend a cent .
only ten talented and ambition people we are looking for .
top one will offer free trip to china and chance to become oversea shareholder .
We are manufacturer and exporter of kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and other wooden furniture from China.
we need you,we work together.
Whataspp :+86 139 2225 3929
leo@polekitchen.com

Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
interested. 08037828519
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by meetgaya: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
polekitchen:
top one will offer free trip to china and chance to become oversea shareholder .
leo@polekitchen.com

Interested my email meetgaya@gmail.com
+2347030078073
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by polekitchen: 5:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks for you apply to the job of our company.
Guangzhou pole kitchen & wardrobe co .,ltd is a subsidiary of Hongkong Pole Home Supplies Limited ,it was founded in 2001,we are a professional manufactory of all board made furniture like kitchen cabinet ,wardrobe ,bookshelf ,showcase ,wine racks etc .we are now looking for local partners to explore Africa market with all our support .
Opportunities given as bellow :
FREE TRAINING
FREE TOUR TO CHINA AS SALES CHAMPIONSHIP REWARD
FREE SAMPLES FOR START OWN BUSINESS
UNLIMITED COMMISSION
CHANCE TO BE OUR SHAREHOLDER IN LOCAL MARKET
According to our first round of screening, you had been selected this time. For the further steps, please send your recent photo and your marketing plan of our products in details and after research we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks and congratulate
meetgaya:

Interested my email meetgaya@gmail.com
+2347030078073
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by temitopeking(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
polekitchen:
We are manufacturer and exporter of kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and other wooden furniture from China.
we need you,we work together.
leo@polekitchen.com

interested....
micholatop@gmail.com
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by polekitchen: 3:22am On Oct 05, 2016
we are still looking for THE RIGHT MAN.
COME ON ,WORK WITH US.
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
I am interested in joining the train. Shegzyvick@gmail.com gost me the way to go
Re: If You Want Become A Millionaire ,work With Us by polekitchen: 3:24am On Feb 21, 2017
GUANGZHOU POLE KITCHEN & WARDROBE CO., LTD. Was conceived with clearly defined corporate goals to participate in the economic development of China. We are the foremost in the design and manufacture of High Quality and Competitive Price of Particle Board and Melamine ,solid wood ,high lacquer,PVC ,Knock down Furniture in China.
We offer ONE STOP SOLUTION for house developer,home renovation,condominiums,apartments and Villa in both standard size and customer made options.
leo@polekitchen.com www.polekitchen.com +86 139 2225 3929

(1) (Reply)

N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 / Tell Us What You Do. / Follow Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.