Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Easiest Ways To Monetize Your Blog And Earn Huge Profit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Ways To Monetize Your Blog And Earn Huge Profit (382 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Monetize Your Blog And Earn Huge Profit by damenko7: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
There are many ways in which you can make money with your blog. But, how? which method is the best one?

In this article, I will explain the easiest ways to generate decent income with your blog.

Information marketing (products)

The selling of knowledge is HUGE. If you have a lot of experience and knowledge in your market, you can sell quality information to people in your market. This can take the form of videos and e-books. You can package them up or just sell them digitally through download links. You can make a lot of profit from this, especially if you author the tangible products yourself.

Product sales

Another way you make cool profit with your blog is by selling your physical products. If you have a physical product line to offer, you can use the blog as a face for your online store, and sell whatever you want. For example; if you have physical product like wears, you can make it big online by partnering with some of these big online shopping malls (Jumia or Konga) to help in delivering your products to your customers.

Affiliate programs
This is also known as associate marketing. It is a great way to build up your income. You can even do this if you don't have any product to sell. As an affiliate, you offer the products of others to your audience and get paid when they buy it. In fact, if you do not have any product to sell, I will advise you to have a lot of affiliate links on your blog or website in order to maximize your blog or website.

Build & sell

You can build up a blog, build an audience and sell it. Actually, I have not done this before, but i have seen the situation whereby people sell blogs and it worked out for them. Some people buy blogs which are dead or underutilized. They will then put their marketing skills to work and resell it at a profit.

Selling advertisement space

This can only work for blogs or websites with a lot of traffic. You can sell advert space to some of these highly rated companies and you have a good profit, but this can only be possible if you have a lot of traffic on your blog or website. Beware of people telling you to drop your URL for a purpose or the other just to generate traffic. Trust me, it won't work. As long as you are doing the right thing as a blogger then you will succeed
I will shed more light about traffic generation next time...

If you do not have any idea about affiliate marketing, visit http://blognow4living.com.ng and watch my video on the side bar to advance your knowledge

These are the easiest ways to make money with a blog/website, you can add to these below.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website? Visit Admotek.com / Learn How To Blog For Free / Plz Help On How To Add Copyright Nd Contact Us To Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.