Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education (922 Views)

Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / Potesters Storm Govt House Over Obiano's Recogniton Of Wrong Person As King(pics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by Flowrymz(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016

On Monday the 7th of March 2016, Imolites saw the unexpected happen as Imo Students took to the streets of owerri, not to protest but to thank the workaholic Governor for the free education programme in the state and the infrastructural developments at Imo State University Owerri like the convenience and SUG Secretariat.

The solidarity movement which was organized by the Imo State University’s Student Union Government (SUG) Vice-President Comrade Odunze Sandra A.K.A Aluta Mama was one which made Governor Rochas Okorocha very happy as he finally saw students coming together to thank him for his good works in the state.

Speaking to the SUG VP, TheImpulseNG.com learnt that Imo State University Owerri has had its first set of graduates whom benefitted from the Okorocha’s free education programme.

Meanwhile, the Governor who was busy attending to foreign investors sent out his S.A for Youths & Sports Kenneth Emelu and his Executive Assistant on Students Affairs Hon. G.T.C Samuel whom was accompanied by the P.A to the Chief of Staff Hon. Uche Nwosu in the person of Comrade Iheme K.C to attend to the thankful students led by their SUG VP Comr. Mama.

The SUG Executives present at the solidarity movement are

Comrade Odunze Sandra (Mama)
Comrade Nwogu Chyso
Comrade Chidi Onyeji (Zanders)
Comrade Vincent Ikenna Ejike-ume (INK)
Comrade Charles Borromeo (Venza)
Comrade Ekwegh Anderson (Health)
Comrade Iruogu Henry (Messi)
Other Comrades on ground were

Comrade Nzeh Franklin
Comrade Flowrymz Ibekwe
The Governor through his Executive Assistant on Students Affairs Hon. G.T.C Samuel thanked the students for the amazing visit to the Government House after the whole exercise and promised to bring more meaningful development to the university.

More Images below:

1 Like

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by Flowrymz(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Arangee.com

Scam everywhere in the name of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by ademega(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
money speaking

1 Like

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by LadyExcellency: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Wass Rochas Okorocha meeting Foreign investors or his foreign company's management team?

Even with innumerable foreign trips round the world, yet no show.

If Rochas cannot convince any foreigner to come and invest in Imo State after all these waka about then they perceive him as a crook and his government an unreliable partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by LordMecuzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Wait but I thought someone said there's no free education in Imo?

Well I need to verify directly from IMSU students...Is there any IMSU student here that can clarify me on this issue?

1 Like

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by collinsVP: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2016
whatever rocks their boat!!!
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by obailala(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2016
The level of sycophancy amongst our youths is truly disturbing.
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by afroniger: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2016
PDP and their sponsored wailers will not like this news. grin grin grin Owelle, carry go. Nothing do you.
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by ShegeYorubawa: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2016
To organize a political rally in IMSU, politicians pay students N3,000 each for mobilization through "comrades" who also doubles as cultists. Ohakim did it with during his tenure, we got 4,000 naira each then and mobilized from IMSU gate to wethedral road, up to Douglas house. Roachas is doing the same now. I schooled in IMSU. Pol Science to precise. These students need money, they need to chop too.

Don't be decieved, there is no free education in Imo, it's a farce. The students are just hungry, they need to eat. If i were still in school, i would have collected my own too and faked support for Roachas na hustle! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by ahaz: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Flowrymz:
For more images http://theimpulseng.com/thousands-of-imo-students-storm-govt-house-to-thank-governor-okorocha-for-free-education/
I want to know the students. cos we have retired students,political students,expired students,career students and students.
pls op tell us which of the students visited the rogue cowboy governor.
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by udemzyudex(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
I smell lies..

1 Like

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by chigoizie7(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
The juju man wey de do jazz for Rochas is very strong.

Just see as Imo youths dey waste, (supposed leaders of Imo tomorrow) I just pity them, by the time this man's tenure will be over, Imo will be the worst state in naija.

Other states will keep going forward, they won't look back to see if Imo is tagging along, eventually, the state will be so poor that it's indigene will be relocating to other states, growing the economy of such states and den leave Imo as a deserted camp filled with oloshos( their dotas) patronising all the hotels in owerri.

By that time, Ee go clear for them eyes.

1 Like

Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

Don't be decieved, there is no free education in Imo, it's a farce. The students are just hungry, they need to eat. If i were still in school, i would have collected my own too and faked support for Roachas na hustle! grin grin grin

Why do you guys keep denying something you and your relatives are enjoying? We all have people enjoying free education in Imo State and not deniable.
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by Pwayne2016(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abagworo using different moniker to praise his payin Master..Chief Bastard Okoroawusa Olatunji Suleiman....De only Osu in Igboland
Re: Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
All these "STORM" tittles, is the word "STORM" the official news reporting word in Nigeria?

Aisha storm's ......
Students storm's ..........
Storm storm's ............

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really A Filling Station? / Nigerians And Gender Equality. Why The Bill Failed / My Appeal To All Sons And Daughters Of Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.