Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (13916 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Start Agriculture And Export Business On Any Agric Product With National Backing / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2016
kindly send the soft copy to my e-mail:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by ayo2shine(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Can you pls help with the soft copy to down load @ aylikethat@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by rareman(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Please can I get the export processing soft copy too thank you chukwudumifeanyi@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by kess101: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Please send me the soft copy too. nichem76@fmail.co.uk
thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Jaypower2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
please send to winningjay91@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Iyascobobby90(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls send me a copy......iyasco90@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by whiterat(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please send me the Export and Agric business soft copy: animalfarmsnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by bimtee2001(f): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kindly send me a copy of the export manual favourbambo@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by springtech(m): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Can you please send me a copy: springtech07@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Kunglaw619: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please sir, help me with the soft copy. Thanks edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello
pls i too will need the soft copy send to nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by zadokade: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please send a copy to iaadeleye@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by EmmaAjayi(m): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Please send the soft copy to my email accounts aj200301@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Ighohor: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Please I need a soft copy of the agricultural startup and export material.
okonta.christian@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Kunglaw619: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good day, we get you export license from Nigerian Export Promotion Council not minding your location. If you are in any other country we send you the license via NIPOST but in Nigeria we do a way bill to you through any local transport company. Export license for those outside Nigeria goes for 50 thousand Naira while for those within Nigeria it goes for 30 thousand naira only. For those within Nigeria, your license can be gotten within 3 to 5 working days while for those outside it depends on the postal service but you are assured that your license will be ready in 3 days. If you are interested you will pay the money into my account and send copies of your CAC documents including your certificate, memorandum of association, form CO2 and form CO7. We also help you with materials that can guide you through all the export processes both on hard and soft copies. Call me on 08133747993 or mail me on edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by aademi(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kindly send a copy of the export processing to my email too
ademmy2k3@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank you so much
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Kunglaw619: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
aademi:
Kindly send a copy of the export processing to my email too
ademmy2k3@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank you so much

There are many publications and they are all for sale.... You can whatsapp me on my number 08133747993
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Abdullahi2016(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
pls I also need the copy here www.sirwalexyabdullahi@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by vambi: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am interested vambi2002@yaho0.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Need it too. johnnybdgoogle@yahoo.com
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On May 01, 2016
Pls email is adeniyily@yahoo.com. I'll like to have a copy. Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Odufaikhimalo(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by bransonbig: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
Has anybody or group been able to access the FGN/CBN/BOI Agric loan? How did you go about it? Pls share it us.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by muazzamfantai: 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
pls i need softcopy ibrahimmuhammadisah@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by leckson58(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2016
Please kindly add me, 08185354766. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by omoguess: 6:23am On May 03, 2016
pls I need d soft copy... jokesarah10@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by alakara(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2016
Pls help to send to my mail alakara2015atgmaildotcom Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by alakara(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2016
Pls help to send to my mail alakara2015atgmaildotcom Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Vilshow(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
I need to Upgrade... Kindly send a copy to
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by segun4christ: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
kindly send it to me: segzy4christ2009@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by eveyville: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls kindly send me a copy, eveyville@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.