Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (13918 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Start Agriculture And Export Business On Any Agric Product With National Backing / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Mekus6599(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Pls send to emekaogbuoji@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by alabi080: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
I need the copy sir. .. alabi_jelili@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by bigbabyboy: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
paybami@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by joys4real: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please Nairalanders, I have up to 632 hectares of farm land (Benue state) on which I have a relatively small plantation of cashews,gmelina and teak trees. We will harvest more than 3 tons of cashews next year, but would like to expand to cover the entire land, and more(up to 1000 hectares).
I am aware that some companies and foreigners,as well as us(Nigerians), are looking for an opportunity like this to partner, could you kindly give me details of any one you know? (Israelis,Indians and Chinese are welcome)Any information will help.
P.S We are looking at exporting cashews next year.

1 Like

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by horladtop(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
horladtop1@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by wasroq(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2016
HELLO,PLS I NEED THE SOFT COPY OF CROPS AND AGRO EXPORT,THIS IS MY MAIL wasiuroqeeb@yahoo.com. thanks a lot.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by elaade: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2016
pls I need a copy my email is lekan62@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by sugarsoul(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
@o.p thanks for the good work, pls I'm interested in the soft copy too...my mail is Sakugbe@gmail.com...
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by cuttestprince(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kindly help with d soft copy to eaglestar.2011@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by DonPatizo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
please I need the soft copy please you could send it to patrick.abalaka@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by yybuss09: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Please I need the soft copy; yybuss09@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by wiston09: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls i need a soft copy too. email: isaacmountain09@gmail.com thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by hola106(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
kareemolayinka89 @gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by festusbiz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
oladayobiz@gmail.com pls send for me too
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Onyibestz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
onyibestz26@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by bamirotola: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Please send it to me on talktomconline@yahoo.com..sent u a mail.. dunno of you got it... thank you in anticipation
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by leksonltd: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Good day, pls am interested, leksonld@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch.

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello[/quote]
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Mickolad(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kindly send the soft copy 2 me sir...michaeltimileyin9@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by debco(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please sir/ma ,i need the Export and Agric business soft copy too tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by NnaMEN1(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice job Dr. Bello
Please I don't mind getting a copy in my mailbox

w.f@gmx.us

Thanks a bunch
Cheers
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by GreatNegro(m): 3:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Please, send it to me at ejioforsamuel27@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by MekoCSL6: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks bro, keep it up, will appreciate if if sent to my email address 4ay4niyi@gmail.com. Thank's in advance
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by EmmaAjayi(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
EmmaAjayi:

Please send the soft copy to my email accounts aj200301@gmail.com

Boss, you're yet to forward the soft copy to my email.
Kindly do asap
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by lady25(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello
Please sir kindly send it to my email account aduratomiadebanjo@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by wakes: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2016
joys4real:
Please Nairalanders, I have up to 632 hectares of farm land (Benue state) on which I have a relatively small plantation of cashews,gmelina and teak trees. We will harvest more than 3 tons of cashews next year, but would like to expand to cover the entire land, and more(up to 1000 hectares).
I am aware that some companies and foreigners,as well as us(Nigerians), are looking for an opportunity like this to partner, could you kindly give me details of any one you know? (Israelis,Indians and Chinese are welcome)Any information will help.
P.S We are looking at exporting cashews next year.
Good to know. If I get any contacts, I will let you know. But you can register on www.alibaba.com as an Exporter now.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by ashcall(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
i am interested ashken007@gmai.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by bigakin: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
sir I need a copy bigakin2000@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by pk2000000: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
I need a copy too. kayode10000@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by mfm04622: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Am interested in a copy. Please send to mfm04622@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by adanriagba: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please send the soft copy of the report on export trade to ayoadanri@yahoo.com Thank you.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by sammyhaven: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2016
UNLIMITED INVESTMENT AND MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
There is no any other time to get smarter with agric business than now. As our nation battles to diversify its economic mainstay from oil to non-oil sector, Our country, leaders as well as individuals have depended on oil and gas for too long which has caused great economic confusion in our nation, Nigeria. Things are not working again as usual. The oil price has dropped in the world market and still the militants are not helping matters as they keep blowing up more pipelines. Before oil was discovered, agriculture in Nigeria was booming, that was the gold we had. However as we discovered honey, we threw away the beans cake. Though honey is sweet, it`s cake that can best quench our hunger........................ for full details visit ..........www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Emmey15(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Please I need a copy too....adefioyee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State / Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.