Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (60335 Views)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Late Bukky Ajayi Had Cancer Of The Breast,diabetes & Was Hypertensive - Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flightz(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Mynd44.
lazy bones. Can't even fight! Whc kain man u be? Calling mynd44 to ban me. E no reach, I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by omojeesu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
livingg:
nah waooooo.
safe journey to hell

Please don't write him off. He may just be in heaven following genuine repentance! I wish so for him.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
flightz:
lazy bones. Can't even fight! Whc kain man u be? Calling mynd44 to ban me. E no reach, I swear!!!
So na for Nairaland you dey make mouth. LMFAO!. See human being oh, no worry, hand go soon meet you.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Okijajuju1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin

So ur a doctor too? Nice.

Yes o..

Native Doctor.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Okijajuju1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin

So ur a doctor too? Nice.

Yes o..

Native Doctor. grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by omojeesu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved Rom. 1.27

People reap what they sow.

But I wish he found Christ in repentance before death.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by SolexxBarry(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oh lord please don't allow my anus to kill me oooo shocked
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by RetroBoy: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
cekhoe:
people keep saying rest in peace, but with the way he lived his life,it's obvious he is not resting and most definitely he doesn't have peace where ever he is, except he repented before he died but since I wasn't there when he died, all I can say is rot in hell and I pray fate mete out the same punishment for your fellow homosexuals
Well, if you can wish someone who's done nothing whatsoever to harm you such ill will, I see no reason why you shouldn't rot in hell too.
Just saying. .
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by RetroBoy: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingTom:
but those who have anal sex are more susceptible to anal cancer.
I don't think there's any conclusive link between the two.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Okijajuju1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

Of course. The HIV weakened his immune system probably.. Its same as saying normal sexual intercourse results in STDs... It doesn't..except a partner is infected. There is cause to every effect.

The virus that causes this also causes cervical cancer.

The virus is not actually caused by Anal sex, but it's transmitted by sex in general.

Having HIV definitely makes everything worse including cancer as the patient has little to almost no immune system to fight any infection.

The Virus is actually an STD. But not all Anal cancer occurs in people who indulge in Anal sex. Infact the stats I found show it's less than half.

So yeah.. I guess that answers my question. Yansh Cancer is not a particularly gay ailment but it increases the odds of having it a bit more than usual.

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mart2k(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
janzguy:
After a three-year battle with cancer of the anus‚ South African musician Koyo Bala died yesterday at about 9am at Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, surrounded by his three sisters.

The 36-year-old singer was part of gay pop trio 3Sum, made up of Bala‚ Amstel Maboa and the late Jeff Moyo, who died in 2010‚ reportedly from HIV/Aids-related complications .

They were known in the entertainment industry as activists for gay rights.

In 2011‚ Bala disclosed publicly that he was HIV-positive, a decision he told the Sunday Times in 2014 had cost him work.

In 2014 he was diagnosed with anal cancer and last year he decided to move back home, where he started chemotherapy – a journey he widely shared with his social media followers in images‚ videos and messages.

His last tweet about his illness was on February and it reads:

"I pray 2 God everyday 2 help me pass this cancer #itshard #pains #wontgiveup #canwinthisbattle #cantsleepofpains".

RIP to him

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/hiv-positive-south-african-gay-singer.html?m=1
Idiot. He even pray to God as if God approves his gay posture.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by elmajor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

What risk?

Yansh penetration na
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Jyde89: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
oruko loro o(koyobala) sho ti wayo nisiyin.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tedassie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
pwettiejay:
Rubbish! His kind of death is even laughable....cancer of the anus? Nothing wey person no go hear
would you wish ur worst enemy such fate?
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Of all the types of cancer a Gay man can have, it had to be YANSH CANCER ..

The Gods must either be crazy or they have a really wicked sense of humor. grin grin grin

R.I.P Gay Kimosabe.

why you de make me laugh like this grin grin grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
RetroBoy:

I don't think there's any conclusive link between the two.
ok
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... Its not everyone that has the patience to read long notes...so yeah maybe they Dint bother..
abi grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Samjr(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Punishment from above lol
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The virus is not actually caused by Anal sex, but it's transmitted by sex in general.

Having HIV definitely makes everything worse including cancer as the patient has little to almost no immune system to fight any infection.

The Virus is actually an STD. But not all Anal cancer occurs in people who indulge in Anal sex. Infact the stats I found show it's less than half.

So yeah.. I guess that answers my question. Yansh Cancer is not a particularly gay ailment but it increases the odds of having it a bit more than usual.

Yansh cancer tho... grin funny name for a deadly ailment..
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Yes o..

Native Doctor.

Okija bred... Makes sense. grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
jennyswt:
HIV n cancer all in one person. Chai! Dude must have really suffered. Rip to him. Now go back to ur creator for ur judgement. Gay mofo

Buhahaha
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Excuzeme: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=janzguy post=43586017

"I pray 2 God everyday 2 help me pass this cancer #itshard #pains #wontgiveup #canwinthisbattle #cantsleepofpains".

RIP to him

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/hiv-positive-south-african-gay-singer.html?m=1[/quote]

Ooh! So you can pray to God now abi?

But when the same God gave you instructions not to engage in HOMOSEXUALITY, you said "its your right and freedom" to do whatever you want?

Your Pain and Suffer is just about to Treble grin grin grin

I hope these serve as a "WARNING AND LESSON" to the rest of you PERVERTS!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Excuzeme: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

We don hear!
Just say "NO" to PERVERSION!

Punnany is sweet enough!!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ogtavia(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
muller101:
-he received the last screw that granted him a journey to land of no return. I hope his partners suffers. From cancer of the d!ck......
u are a crazy person..rotfl..
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Butty: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2016
And this yeye man still get fans wey dey follow am for twitter.

Gongo aso! Oti so already
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Gebbson007(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2016
dis 1 way yanch cancer dey so I strongly advice u guy to STP lookn at bosom n y*nch ,we Neva cn tell cancer of looking fit dey oo
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2016
goldbim:
A silly way to die..when u are putting a wrong rod in a wrong hole..msheew!!
permission to put it in the right hole of yours ma?.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ugunagg: 2:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Epic lol
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by CodeHouse: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2016
IndianBwoy:
It is better to die in battle than to die in the anus.

Buhahahahari grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Seriosly some topics shoudn't be put on ,igerian social media, the best it wouls get is insults and bashing, most Nigerians aren't exposed enough or intelligent enough to understand things, bashing and throwing insults seems like a normal way of life, the dude was gay, his choice, his life, he ccame out of the closet and that cost him his job, he still got cancer, had a following he shared his story with who didn't judge him but understood him and gave support not because they were gays but they were open minded enough, some topics shoudn't hit nairaland, there's no point..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.