Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) (37629 Views)

Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) by Kaira333: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
Ada di ora nma. xup tongue
Ada oma am fine oo. Hope you are bouncing
Re: Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) by Vikky014(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kaira333:
Ada oma am fine oo. Hope you are bouncing
yes honey pie
Re: Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
gbosaa:

I pity the young man. He was defenceless and very vulnerable. His motor bike was parked so he couldn't just start it and disappear just like that without the possibilities of harm to himself from the lousy masked man. Mr masquerade himself has his supporters in the guys who were there encouraging him and asking for another came to be given to the mr mask.

If the assaulted guy was not on bike, he would have done damages to the mask if he could leg it without being caught afterwards by either the mask or his mates. The odds were seriously against the boy. If he fought back, he'd be in a very serious trouble afterwards. No one would remember that it was the masquerade that assaulted him first. He would be facing and dealing with something bigger than he expected.

Btw, I take it you are a lady. If you really did that at imo Awka. You must have been very brave to have pulled that off. I assume you fought a very weak teenager in a very lonely path. I don't do masquerade but I know if you actually dos that with a full grown man, you'd be well roasted.
You are right about the odds being against the bike man and no, it wasn't on a lonely path, I was passing jejely and the hediot flogged me for no reason whatsoever, I decided to walk away and he flogged me again and that was when I pushed him, he was going to flog me some more and I held the cane, we started struggling/dragging, walai I was ready for whatever would have come next, if not for the intervention of people around, his fellow masquerades included, many of them know me and the hediot apologised because I wasn't going to let it slide.

My dear, it is not everyone that those stupid boys can mess with and get away with it, for as long as I can remember, masquerades have been coming to our house to pay homage and I know there are rules, they are not supposed to beat people up just like that, so why will I let one intimidate me?especially now that we all know, it's an ordinary person in a costume.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) by effty(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Ban me na.
Vikky014:
hey u wan chop ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) by michealdeco: 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) / A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.