Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} (2109 Views)

Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} by amnps: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
I woke up on Saturday, March 5, 2016 to receive a notification stating my Infinix Note 2 had received an OTA update of the Android OS version 6.0 (Marshmallow) ready for download/upgrade as seen in the screenshot below.

I'd like to know if there's anyone out there that has done this upgrade. Be kind enough to tell us what the experience has been so far especially the cons. Thanks in advance.

Re: Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} by vinjustice(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
my advice don't upgrade to marshmallow...cos be ready to buy more data than usual and run the risk of some apps you use frequently begins to LAG...
Re: Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} by sheddy03: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
my note 2 is 9months old now, I upgraded to marshmallow since when it was 4months old. I did the Tcard upgrade, and it has been smooth. I didn't see any reason to regret or complain.
recently I upgraded from XUI to XOS as u can see on the screenshot. all functions of the phone are perfectly working like new, the XOS makes the phone different and new. am really enjoying my note 2, and not thinking of changing it. not in this recession era. its my iPhone 7, I love it.

Re: Infinix Note 2 Upgrade To Android OS Version 6.0 (marshmallow} by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
sheddy03:
my note 2 is 9months old now, I upgraded to marshmallow since when it was 4months old. I did the Tcard upgrade, and it has been smooth. I didn't see any reason to regret or complain.
recently I upgraded from XUI to XOS as u can see on the screenshot. all functions of the phone are perfectly working like new, the XOS makes the phone different and new. am really enjoying my note 2, and not thinking of changing it. not in this recession era. its my iPhone 7, I love it.

how did you do it please?

(1) (Reply)

Intro 2 Etisalat Night Plan Subscription / Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. / Fero Pace - First Fero Phone To Have Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.