Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. (40700 Views)

Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Chijioke Anyacho Repents Olumides Girl, To Prove It Was A Real Painting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
More photos coming soon.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
WOW!!!!!!!
LALASTICLALA COME AND SEE OOOO
PASWORD; OLAJUMOKE, SNAKE
This is funny

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by busomma: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sky is ur limit my dear young man. Let me advice u to find a way to preserve the art work to last for a long time cos over time, the ink will start wearing down & that will definitely affect the quality of ur work. Good luck.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by DKOKO3(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Life is a coincidence. This is Malakai, Uniben, Fine and Applied Arts.
Nice one bro.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by LooseCanon(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHIJIOKE ANYACHO, yea ,thats his name on facebook. . .he a great kid . . .one of a kind. . . #IgboAndJew
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is what I call art. not the lines and circles Picasso draws that sell for millions.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Kx: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chijiokes drawing is understandable but convincing me that the drawing below allegedly by some artiste somewhere is a bit unbelievable except if the artiste is some out of this world class act.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by TruthHurts1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Teespice:
creative no doubt.

but how come Ben Murray bruce's picture looks like a character in the mask.

anybody who has watched the movie would understand what I am saying.

You're funny grin
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Another nice "almost finished" master piece from Chijioke Anyacho

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by pendusky(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
WOW!!!!!!!
So lalastica dey like those words?
snake, and Ola? grin grin
very funny
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by porshuch: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
WOW!!!!!!!

the latest now ESE

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by porshuch: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kx:
Chijiokes drawing is understandable but convincing me that the drawing below allegedly by some artiste somewhere is a bit unbelievable except if the artiste is some out of this world class act.
yes! Check his interview on youtube.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by introvertedsoul: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=18pt]If you draw Malu or Aeroplane Buhari will give you money[/size]
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by wellmax(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Warldbest:
shocked nt suprise we wise men from the east

Chijioke's work we see, all you do is fiddle mindlessly all over Nairaland.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by pipz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
WASMOG:
Bro. Chijioke pls help me draw this my pic in my father's Agbada

May God bless u in advance grin grin grin

Guy.... Eskissmi pls! But why ur eye red like this and ur lips so dry.... Abi u don Moroko.... Pls no vex oooo, I'm just talking Wetin I see ni oooo
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by jotax(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
WASMOG:

See as your face be like who just wake from sleep.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Peacefulgold(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:

You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho)
Tanx a great deal
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Tanx a great deal
Or send him an email (anyachochijioke@gmail.com)
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by charleyfinest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
I still don't bliv dis is real,but if truelly it is am speechless.
obidevine:
Nigerians are indeed masters at whatever they put their back into. I came across these drawings by a dude named Chijioke Anyacho and the interesting thing is that he uses ball point pens to draw, check some of his work out, they are indeed awesome.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by dokyOloye: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
WASMOG:

Guy,see as ya eye de red grin
Dem put pepper inside ne

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by luv2luvu: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
This one na another Leonard de da Vinci of our time.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by chinuz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice job...buh like where on Earth can I get this ballpoint pen?..After I collected one from a friend which I don't have contact with..that's the last I've seen of this pen..Please someone around Enugu that knows where I can get it..would be really grateful..the pen does Amazing works..anywhere in Enugu.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Warldbest(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
wetin dis one dey talk.... Tribalism oshi
Yellowbar spoted
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Warldbest(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
adbokus:

you should be ashamed of yourself. wonder why it's so difficult to just see a Nigerian...
Mst u force me to become a nigerian angry
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Nickymezor(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dey look so loveli
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by Achorise: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Great youth of the IPOB Origin. May chukwu pick your call, from local content to acclaimed international figure.

Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by DonXavi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
H
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by abbey621(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:

To get in touch with him you can
You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email anyachochijioke@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by chukel(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidevine:
Nice photos , more drawings coming soon.
post his contact please.
Re: Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. by obidevine(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
chukel:
post his contact please.

To get in touch with him you can You can add him on facebook (Chijioke Anyacho) or via email - (anyachochijioke@gmail.com) Thanks!

Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye / Do You Draw Comics? Manga?