Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (44544 Views)

Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by repogirl(f): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good, one scapegoat is being dealt with. It will serve as a deterrent to other numb skulls who are thinking of pulling the same stunt. angry

1 Like

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by musicwriter(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
And Sani Yerima his pedophile godfather is still walking free?.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by pmbluv2015: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
This is another APC propaganda.

See as the guy dey pose for picture.

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

He will be released before I finish typing this.
I wish this idiot rot in jail. With all the. Beautiful girls in Kano and other northern states. na this ugly Ese you come see. No fine girl for bayelsa or he no no where ben bruce family compound de?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Socketbet: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is he hiding his face...... Thought the father was claiming right...... Nonsense species
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Anny85(f): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by buoye1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

APC members are Muslims and this guy married the girl "according to Islamic law".

Since this government is a government of pictures, they want to release these pictures to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Yakubu Dogara , Secretary to the Federal Government are all Christians to mention a few
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by opribo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
its there way to deceive us, he will be free I a matter of days like kabiru and Nguche and others.

Take a deep look at the guy, he is not just a keke operator he was in Bayelsa on q mission.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by gowaga68: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

When did APC turn a Muslim party? What then do you call PDP? A Christian party or an Ifa party.
I take whatever you blv on beg you don't display such mentality on public forum like this.
One other advice, If you don't have anything good to say, how about keeping your mouth Sh..t
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by lebete3000: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
NobleAky:
But how did he penetrate that little child with fragile sexual tissues and ligaments?
It might be hell on the first day

I heard of a respectable 29yrs old hausa guy dat said an 18year old is already an old girl for him dat he prefers a 12yr old because it's tighter and sweeter...

What do you think?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by olatade(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us. But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese. In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL). Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga.

2 Likes

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by mhizaniel(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
I guess he is feeling remorse
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by sorepco(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na true u talk... d for carry am go bayelsa where di crime wad committed!! So ese and parents go go north give evidence?

Blakjewelry:
Them go release the guy soon
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

.photographic government indeed
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by davseun2ta(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

1 Share

Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by dandollaz: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
Is it that the Ese kidnap saga is making everyone so mushy out of human compassion or pple are just tagging d gal's name anyhow 2 get attention.
Jobless pple.
Its necessary,not about yinusa only but ugly trend about to explored in north and need to stop
Same topics everywhere just worded differently
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Them go release the guy soon
Thank God you know...Aboki things
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by NobleAky(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
lebete3000:

I heard of a respectable 29yrs old hausa guy dat said an 18year old is already an old girl for him dat he prefers a 12yr old because it's tighter and sweeter...

What do you think?
too bad!
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by DauraDullardo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
grandstar:
Can't believe this. He actually feels ashamed! angry angry angry angry
He committed a crime. Why shouldn't he feel ashamed? Abducting an innocent underage girl through diabolic means is enough to send him to the hangman.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by DauraDullardo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
muller101:
Fulanimafia come and see what yellow can do.
Fulanimafia, you're wanted here with immediate effect.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by kosokoadeyemi: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bad type hausa people be careful
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by DauraDullardo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
olatade:
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us. But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese. In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL). Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga.
Will you shut up!

Islamabad!
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by ATajur(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

AMEEN
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by nagoma(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
The case was decided since September 2015 but for the police incompetence which allows for public lynching of the accused by hostile Newsmen and hateful bigots on NL. I understand how naive he was to fail to be firm with the young girl who thought she was in love, but doubt if he will get justice.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by scribble: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=16pt]Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi must also be handcuffed n charged to court, he is a 100% paedophile. He was aware of Ese abduction since last year and didn't take action to order her return back to her parents.
He was also aware that Ese was kept inside his palace for days,yet he didn't take action.

Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido is Pervert
Quote me anywhere
[/size]

I quote you
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by fulanimafia: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Fulanimafia, you're wanted here with immediate effect.

Excuse you?
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by mira4u: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Waiting to hear the outcome.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by nagoma(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=16pt]Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi must also be handcuffed n charged to court, he is a 100% paedophile. He was aware of Ese abduction since last year and didn't take action to order her return back to her parents.
He was also aware that Ese was kept inside his palace for days,yet he didn't take action.

Emir of Kano Sanusi Lamido is Pervert
Quote me anywhere
[/size]

And with all these false allegations and insults this guy will not be banned.
Re: Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today by DauraDullardo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
fulanimafia:
Excuse you?
What sayest thou about your brother Yunusa? I heard he's currently dancing the dance of shame in Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.