Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

6+1 Productivity Apps You Really Need To Try Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6+1 Productivity Apps You Really Need To Try Out (1175 Views)

Leaked Photos Show Appleā€™s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6+1 Productivity Apps You Really Need To Try Out by Edigrows: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dear Android users,
When you launch the Google PlayStore and check for "Productivity Apps" you will find a wide selection, in fact hundreds of them this 2016: Adobe, Google Drive, Dropbox, PDF viewers, etc, these apps are everywhere but there are still some unique ones you'll see and feel "If only I knew this app a long time before now".

We'll recommend such Apps for you today, the aim of the Apps remain to help everyone increase their productivity or carry out daily tasks in very easy unique ways.

I have personally tried most of them, they work great.

In descending order, here are 6 +1 Productivity Apps You may Not know but You Really Need To Try Out.

6. ColorNote
This app's layout should remind you of StickyNote or NotePad on your PC. ColorNote is a simple yet powerful app for drafting your daily write-ups and texts instantly.

Unlike Google Keep (which uses internet/cloud backup to Sync Notes), ColorNote is straight to the point.

With it, I quickly write random stuffs that pops out of my head so I don't forget later. You even can create a Checklist or Texts of unlimited words any time.

5. Sunrise Calendar
Honestly, I find most Pre-installed Calendar Apps boring, it takes me so much time to understand and figure out how to arrange my activities with them, till I found Sunrise calendar, see, I like things "simple" even if they can be sophisticated, and I bet you should too.

MicroSoft innovated the App, it's one of their most useful mobile Apps after Outlook. Sunrise calendar is far easiest and help you Schedule your activities and reminders in one place without tapping your phone's screen too much.
P.S: Microsoft might be killing this app soon. They're integrating it all into Outlook, so if you have the APK (current version) which is better, keep it.

4. Snowball - Smart Notifications
As long as Android is concerned, notifications are always hanging around, Snowball turns your notifications into much more than just an alert. With this app you'll be able to respond to many different types of notifications without having to launch the actual app they're coming from. It's configured according to your own priorities with the most important notifications at the top. You should get this one if you receive too many notifications.

3. Chromer
Most popular Apps such as that of Facebook, Twitter amongst others usually come with in-built browsers also known as System Webview. Take for example when you click a link from Facebook app, it opens the link and views the page using the Facebook app's system webview right? Many other apps also do this, the big problem with system webviews is that they don't keep any records of your Logins or anything, this means frustration when you have to Log in to such websites over and over again, Chromer has come to change that. I use it to force open external links on Google Chrome from any App, at least I am sure viewing external links with Chrome Browser is way better, instead of System Webview.

2. Coffitivity
I used to miss alot of people saying Hi to me down the street while I play music with headphones till I got this app.

If you enjoy listening to music while doing others things then Coffitivity was built for you, it's a small ambient noise App, no need turning down volumes or using Sound equalisers.

I choose this coz even if I move out to a rowdy place, it quietly balances the sound of the music with environs, so I can focus on what I am doing at the same hear people talk around me.

1. Tiny Windows (MultiWindows)

Another simpler way to handle multi-tasking had been provided by this App, this app tiles your running apps in a way stickyNotes do on your Windows PC, with Tiny Windows you can resize, move your small apps, to use and work on them at the same time. It's most effective on devices that have large resolution screens.

+1 - Your Turn...

Over to you, we are making your app our +1 to add on the list.
SOURCE - http://www.editweaks.com/2016/03/productivity-apps-that-you-did-not.html

You can tell us the Productivity Apps you use or share with us which Apps from our list you'll try out, Comments are open.
Re: 6+1 Productivity Apps You Really Need To Try Out by shreck(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
[url][/url]7, Fyperlink(actually Flynx is better)

7.1a,Freedom(unlimited freecard to purchase in-app offers)

8, Google keep(your note kini na knockoff,the hight no near) or manage push bullet. You can actually collaborate on keep as in share a page with up to 100 people at the same time.
As you type on your end others can also contribute and everything appears in real-time.

9, wanam xposed (if you haven't heard of this,don't worry you will get there someday)

10, Gplayer(videos and audio)
The rest I know are for power users so no point confusing folks with Jargons only valuable to us backend users.

@op respect! I like your penach and style the list makes sense.

(DISA)Look for (disa) and add to your list thank me later. disa apk
Re: 6+1 Productivity Apps You Really Need To Try Out by Edigrows: 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
cool one shreck , will check out those apps you contributed to the list wink
cc: dFynestboi , Richiez
lalasticlala you may find one or more these apps useful too wink

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note / India's $4 Smartphone Arrives June 30th. "Freedom 251" / Is Airtel's 2G Data Offer A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.