Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75254 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by funkyjms: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Oktane:
For a banker the best model for you I assume will be an investment in something that is simple and straightforward. It must be devoid of complexities and must be a business that you can audit, appraise and decide upon within minutes of entering the location.

Nothing beats trading at a distributorship level especially if you are in a town outside Lagos state.

All you need is to register as a distributor with a company, buy and move the goods to your location and sell it from there. This is even better of you are a sole distributor in the area in question.

Truthfully, the returns are quite minimal (about 10% per cycle; either weekly or monthly).

I know a banker in one of the Western States who is now a big Honeywell Flour Mills Distributor. He only goes there on Saturdays. ............and you really cannot steal flour just like that.

Another banker I know is a major distributor for Gala in a frontline Eastern State. He distributes products from small companies too.

A simple model would involve you becoming a distributor, stocking goods and having some people come and take sell (on commission basis) and remit money to an account opened for that purpose with all the contemporary technology bells and whistles.

There is even a new product launches recently by an Indian company that is a major hit. Even some parts of Lagos are yet to know about it. It appeals to Children. It sells like the proverbial hotcake. If this 50.00 product is bought to a volume of 10 Million Naira and taken to any state in this country it will sell of in less than one month .....with the right strategy and model of course.

Many products like this abound.

Bros!
You talk everything finish no con talk the product name?
Maka why now?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Oktane: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2019
funkyjms:

Bros!
You talk everything finish no con talk the product name?
Maka why now?

So you want me to give the product and their company free advertising ABI?

Those who are interested will seek out the company.

If you are a serious FMCG practitioner you will always seek out new and innovative products that sell very well and quite frankly the products are not difficult to spot if you have a good nose.

By the way the product I mentioned is packaged in brown flex and is made on Mushing/Ilupeju industrial estate by a fairly well known food/confectionery company.

You can't miss it ......if you search well.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by funkyjms: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Oktane:

If you are a serious FMCG practitioner you will always seek out new and innovative products that sell very well and quite frankly the products are not difficult to spot if you have a good nose.

By the way the product I mentioned is packaged in brown flex and is made on Mushing/Ilupeju industrial estate by a fairly well known food/confectionery company.

Okay. This is enough. Thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
9ja!!!!!!!!
Banker say him get 1m to invest since 2016, you never still see profitable business to invest since 2016

Hmmmmmm
It is well

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by funkyjms: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
[s]Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
9ja!!!!!!!!
Banker say him get 1m to invest since 2016, you never still see profitable business to invest since 2016

Hmmmmmm[/s]
It is well

Because the thread is still active now means he hasn't find an alternative?
Balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by joeking2222: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Y not invest ur money in snail farming.......very cool business but you just have to be very very very patient!!!
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by joeking2222: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
You can as well go into supply of crates of egg......if it will not be stressful for you. Money dey wella!!!!
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Praktikals(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olutola88:
I'm considering dat but I feel the business is not as viable as people claim. You know Nigerians like to hype and exaggerate business proceeds. If I may ask you, have you been there? How much av u made from being a bet9ja agent?
Bro, I have a gist for you. With #124,000 thousand, you will make #200,000 every 2 weeks and we ll share it 50/50. This is 100% guaranteed. I will provive all the proof you may require. The interesting thing is you only use #32,000 our of the #124000. Just quote me so i can call you for the gist. You dont need big money to make big profit. Ideas rule the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Madu2013(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
am interested thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by sammyscholar(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Oktane:

I am interested. How do I contact you?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by lolostic: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Chilling of drinks you make more than 4000 naira daily

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Praktikals(m): 1:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Olutola88:
I'm considering dat but I feel the business is not as viable as people claim. You know Nigerians like to hype and exaggerate business proceeds. If I may ask you, have you been there? How much av u made from being a bet9ja agent?
I ve replied your email. Pls check your inbox
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Princesden: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Praktikals:

Bro, I have a gist for you. With #124,000 thousand, you will make #200,000 every 2 weeks and we ll share it 50/50. This is 100% guaranteed. I will provive all the proof you may require. The interesting thing is you only use #32,000 our of the #124000. Just quote me so i can call you for the gist. You dont need big money to make big profit. Ideas rule the world.
Am interested pls can u contact me via zero eight zero five six eight five seven one zero zero
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by olypharm: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Praktikals:

Please call me on 08121880588
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dapzyadix(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

I have a butcher / cow seller friend who fits and will handle this perfectly.... He is already in the business for long and experienced. And of recent he just informed me about if he can get investors as he wants to expand.
Please I'll be glad if you can consider him, I'll stand as a guarantor and we'll sign all necessary documents to back this up.

Give me a number I can reach you on please. Thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

I'm into POS/agent banking. I can guarantee you that.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Emzeymanuel11: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tell me more about the pos business and its commission package
udumosam23:

I'm into POS/agent banking. I can guarantee you that.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emzeymanuel11:
Tell me more about the pos business and its commission package

What we do generally is render bank services like withdrawal, deposits and transfers for customers and charge them commission ranging from 100 to 500 depending on the amount transacted.

At the end of the day, we earn from the commission while capital remains intact.

In withdrawal, customer uses his card on the POS machine, customer is debited and the money is credited to your account, while you give customer physical cash, same value that is credited to your and collect a little commission from customer.

In deposit, customer comes with cash, you transfer from your account to customer's account same value you receive, and still collect commission.

In transfer, customer transfers from his bank to a 3rd party account with the POS and you also get your commission.

At the end of the day you realize b/w 3,000 to 10,000 on commission alone while rotating initial capital.

3 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by mecadan(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2019
]pos PAYMENT AND SERVER SET UP FOR RESTUARANT AND OTHER BUSINESSES

For your business payment service automation, pls call
MecadPlus Payment Service
Email: mecadanmicad@yahoo.com
Phone No:+2348076343856 or 08063360229

Your business is as important as the accuracy of your income/inflow.
You don't need to struggle with your cashier on account not balancing.

Call us now!

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Realbelieveer(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2019
DM me for a bakery business and make money as the business flourish. 1.5m project still open. You will like the idea sir
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by bb030: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
prologue:
do export of agro produce or local supply
please how to I start this export businesses. Can we talk privately. Send me your number on ikemefulablessing24@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nonyerem26(f): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Another business idea is party rentals. What you need is to buy strong plastic chairs like Elite Rida say like 200 pieces for a start, 30 plastic tables, (15 rectangular tables, and 15 round tables), 3 or 2 big canopies, and a medium/small sized canopy. 4 plastic drums or less. You can get in touch with owners of sizable trucks, and wheel narrows for short distance (or you make your), then get people to help distribute. One person for a start is okay, and let him also know How to mount the canopies. You get like 2 banners and display your wares at strategic positions, with your number on it. When customers need they call you directly, while you give to the person hired for onward delivery. You must ensure you also meet with those in similar biz in order to get more patronage and also collect from them, when you can not meet all the demands from your customers. It is a profitable biz. Give at reasonable price and let customers know they are liable for transport charges(for a starter that is yet to get his own means of delivery and charge reasonably) as well as damages. You can go for armless chairs, or a mixture of both depending on your area. If interested, do further research online, and also meet with those doing same biz that you know. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Sternvillesltd: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
If you can drop it as a loan and I will use my Original custom paper and original document of the Corolla 2011 as a collateral provided you give me 2 weeks to gather my market then let's talk business. I will use it for six months and pay you 100k per month and return the money after six month. If you will like to be doing my kind of business thereafter we can thenpartner. Thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Zonabet: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
God this is unbelievable , you have up to N1million and you are asking of what to do to be earning just a meagre and exigiuous 4k daily , when you can be making up to 3 million naira every month with just a start up capital of N100k. I started life with a capital of N100k, now I make nothing less than N3million every month. We can become business partners if you want , I will teach you how to make millions monthly. Call me on 0806383175 if you are interested. But you have to be within my state of residence for us to become partners.....if you are far away then we can't do business unless you wish to
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udumosam23(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Olutola88:

Thank you.

Let's partner, I can guarantee that.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2019
olypharm:

Please call me on 08121880588
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by chizillar(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Business opportunities are like sand. I advice you lay your hand on a copy of this resource. Thank me later.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by easytos(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
My man, business does not meet money.
Money meets business.

That money will be lost in a few months.

Save your money and under study a business for a few months and then launch out.

My advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Churchillsaug:
I was thinking you were gonna fall for this. I suggest you buy a bus (danfo), look for a reliable person and trust me, u will never regret it. Some will te you there is no reliable and good driver out there, that's a very big lie. In everything we do in this life, there are always good and bad people, even in your working place. Police are currupt does'nt mean there are no good ones among them. I know many good corps. If you are interested in the danfo business, let me guide you on what to do. You are a christian, even if you are not, you have friends or relatives that are. In every (good) church, there are always very good brothers (family men that have responsibilities, not touts) looking for whom will help them buy a bus, keke, okada etc, and they will be remiting to them on a daily or weekly basis. If there are opportunities like that, the church always annouce it at the end of every service and an interested brothers will come for screening. Any chosen person will never faulter because he will not want to fall the pastor hand or tarnish his own image in the church. That is how some churches are using to help their members. It must not be your own church, any church can do it. They always have comittee that handles such thing, so your bus is always safe and taken care of. If anything goes wrong, you report the person and he will cautioned. I hope it helps

Sweet Talk.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
nabiz:
There are two types of business.
(1)New innovative ventures
(2)Already existing ideas

The first is always risky and is always like gambling. To go into a business like that. u need more time unlike the already existing business to research, which I believe u may not have time as a banker and u may even end up lavishing the money before making up ur mind
The second types of business are business which people are already doing. It is alway less risky. Eg providing a basic need service.
MY ADVICE
(1)Go for the second type of business
(2)Every business is profitable, what matters most is ur managerial acumen,location, ur packaging and understanding and studying ur market segment.
(3)U may hardly get a good business idea FREE in nairaland. Nairalanders mostly give out their ideas free when the business is already saturated so u have to be careful to avoid been dubbed
(4) Am disappointed at u. As a banker, u should be in a better position to advice Nigerians. My advice for u is to meet with some of ur bank customers(Igbo guys) who have a fat account to help u with a business u can do.
(5) I have some ideas which I believe may be good. U can what'sapp me on 08135884401. But that should be in the night when am free from work because am always busy.

You see that your number 4.

You are wise because you are a business man.

90% of bankers don't know anything about money. Handling OTHER PEOPLE's money does not make man money wise.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
And as usual,a lot of scammers dropping their numbers,Tuehh!!!

3 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Zonabet:
God this is unbelievable , you have up to N1million and you are asking of what to do to be earning just a meagre and exigiuous 4k daily , when you can be making up to 3 million naira every month with just a start up capital of N100k. I started life with a capital of N100k, now I make nothing less than N3million every month. We can become business partners if you want , I will teach you how to make millions monthly. Call me on 0806383175 if you are interested. But you have to be within my state of residence for us to become partners.....if you are far away then we can't do business unless you wish to

You dropped an incomplete phone number.

You make N3m monthly and seeking business partner.

N3m monthly and dropping phone number online.

Oga, I will like to partner with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.