Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75197 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by bry8ted(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2016
A business trip to one of the major markets in the north will do the magic. Aside this, u can purchase keke napep and give it out for hire purchase for more info on this search for ymodulus on nairaland and interact with him.

3 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by francisbarrack(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Cash wash , restaurant, ....
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Lionhearted: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2016
ourchoice:
I have the answer to your question, but I can't write it here because this is money making secret we are talking about in an open forum.

If u truly need the info, it will cost u money my brother....i will give u the info but u will pay...not much but I can't give it out for free.

If u want, let me know.

Meanwhile, on another topic, y not explore some online business opportunities I can show u....u will need between: 30 - 70k investment and u will be making more than you asked for.

You will do it yourself....less than 1hour u are done setting it up and then watch how it goes.

Nigerians aren't doing this presently....but many foreigners and few smart Nigerians are smiling to the bank with this secretsmiley

Show us the online business opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by ourchoice(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Lionhearted:

Show us the online business opportunities.
I started one, people weren't much interested or they lacked the skill and zeal to do it.

Also, nairaland bot kept banning me for sharing info for free....u don't expect me to continue like that.

Meanwhile, some people contacted me to stop giving out such info for free on open forum like this one....that info marketers will just come, copy and paste on their computer and start selling it as ebook to unsuspecting youths.

I saw sense in what they said....i was forced to stop....if I am going to create thread again to teach people how to make money online here, I won't give all the details, will only make intro so truly interested and ambitious people can make more research on their own or make contact with me for details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by wisemanj(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
my brother there is no business that can give u 100% return in someday it will while in some it will not but what matter must is your consistence in doing it, transportation business is good in EDO STATE a bus like vannette cost 650k you look for a driver daily balance 3500 x 30day= ? little maintenance will be done by your driver while major once by you betting is not advisable

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Dolypson04(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
ourchoice:
I have the answer to your question, but I can't write it here because this is money making secret we are talking about in an open forum.

If u truly need the info, it will cost u money my brother....i will give u the info but u will pay...not much but I can't give it out for free.

If u want, let me know.

Meanwhile, on another topic, y not explore some online business opportunities I can show u....u will need between: 30 - 70k investment and u will be making more than you asked for.

You will do it yourself....less than 1hour u are done setting it up and then watch how it goes.

Nigerians aren't doing this presently....but many foreigners and few smart Nigerians are smiling to the bank with this secretsmiley
Bruv I am also interested in a business of 30-70k online as far as its not networking and betting. I passionately hate those two.
I will be a corp member this month by God's grace. Hope u become a part of my success story
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by gannycute: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
There are 2 businesses i'm 100% sure of. 1) CASSAVA FARMING : With just #50,000 investment, u will make ATLEAST #350,000 at the end of 9months/1year. The investment money varies due to availability of land but in my area, we rent an acre for 2500 a year and u will need 3 acres to make the above profit at the specified time. 2) WALL STREET TRADING: With £3000 starting capital, you will make atleast £200 a day. NB: The 1st one doesnt require your time but the 2nd one does

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by nabiz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
There are two types of business.
(1)New innovative ventures
(2)Already existing ideas

The first is always risky and is always like gambling. To go into a business like that. u need more time unlike the already existing business to research, which I believe u may not have time as a banker and u may even end up lavishing the money before making up ur mind
The second types of business are business which people are already doing. It is alway less risky. Eg providing a basic need service.
MY ADVICE
(1)Go for the second type of business
(2)Every business is profitable, what matters most is ur managerial acumen,location, ur packaging and understanding and studying ur market segment.
(3)U may hardly get a good business idea FREE in nairaland. Nairalanders mostly give out their ideas free when the business is already saturated so u have to be careful to avoid been dubbed
(4) Am disappointed at u. As a banker, u should be in a better position to advice Nigerians. My advice for u is to meet with some of ur bank customers(Igbo guys) who have a fat account to help u with a business u can do.
(5) I have some ideas which I believe may be good. U can what'sapp me on 08135884401. But that should be in the night when am free from work because am always busy.

12 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by writemeshyahoo: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
1. Go into commercial transportation business. Buy a vanagon 14 seater bus. Get a trustworthy driver. He delivers N5,000 daily. You can also negotiate to do hire-purchase.
2. Set up a standard drinking bar with viewing center. You buy ur drinks at wholesale price and sell to consumers. You make huge profits. You can also sell fried meat, chicken/fish n chips, suya, asun, point n kill, pepper soup, sharwama, etc.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by seoxpert(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just need N200,000 of that sum, and I'll remit N2,000 every day for 6 months.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by ourchoice(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dolypson04:

Bruv I am also interested in a business of 30-70k online as far as its not networking and betting. I passionately hate those two.
I will be a corp member this month by God's grace. Hope u become a part of my success story
I know it sounds like a norm....but then, I won't hesitate to say: get my guaranteed internet money ebook and come back to tell people about it. Its costly....the normal price is 10k, but 5k for nairalanders....to end March 30th.

That's all I can say.

If you want free info, visit my website constantly for free tips....or watch out for my threads here for free tips on making money online.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by seyitony1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
You don't need to invest N1 million naira before you can average 4k daily. Check my signature for more details on what you can do.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by k2fresh: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Dolypson04(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
ourchoice:
I know it sounds like a norm....but then, I won't hesitate to say: get my guaranteed internet money ebook and come back to tell people about it. Its costly....the normal price is 10k, but 5k for nairalanders....to end March 30th.

That's all I can say.

If you want free info, visit my website constantly for free tips....or watch out for my threads here for free tips on making money online.
ok
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by princeBlack77(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olutola88:
NO WAY! grin grin grin. Nothing is 100% in sports betting. You can lose all you've got
become a bet9ja agent, it pays like drug money. with your eyes you can see that youth of this days are addicted to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dunkem21(m): 6:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Bros, I can show what to do with your N1m to get guaranteed N4k daily with little or minimum supervision but like one said here, ..Business is Secret!. It is so genuine that you will first see for yourself the huge capital we have invested first and the returns it is generating ..

We have a lot in common, I have blown some good money trying to set up a business before I finally hit jackpot .. This biz can fetch you N5k before 8am daily ..

Also, I have a big shop in a good location that I have spent close to a million if not over, to set up but its just lying idly because the new business is giving me daily change .. We can partner to open a grocery shop cum fast food outlet and your N500k could give you a returns of N4k or more ..

I know why you don't want to invest in fixed deposits and govt bonds wink
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by coolk(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
@olutola88
Bros my 2 cents:
From wat i hav deduced frm ur comments and replies. U seem intelligent enuf to analyse the viability of a bizness idea.
What u lack is time to run a biz; n large enuf capital to start a MS coy.
Why not become an investor (like mua). It pays if u do ur due diligence wella.
I tink u shud look 4 som1 in ur local, an unpolished gem, who is talented, diligent and industrious... Most of all trust worthy. Sit wit dis individual(s) n discuss hw u cud invest in his/her idea....
Come up wit a well researched biz plan, draw up legal agreements and start. If u beliv in prayers, then pray over it.

After a year or two send me my thank you for this advice package.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2016
1m is good enough to start pure water business in your neighbor hood. What matters is to get a good sales girl. Two products are blindly needed in human's life, oil and water. One is capital intensive and the other isn't. With one million you can realise 100k monthly if well managed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Watsoneology: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account. Mind you, I am an economist graduate from UNN @ 2013, done with NYSC, and I do both business above, and I make quite a lot monthly, enough to cater for my family and still have some left to reinvest. Have being into the first business since 2013 immediately after graduation and my level was just increased to SSD just last year NOV. I go to the shop when I want, sleep when I want, but vigilante of what's going on there at the shop. Hope these help! Please don't mind my grammatical errors and I hope I have not committed a crime @ Nairaland. Its my 2nd time commenting.

Bro Your info is just d best

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kinharold(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
@Op: I think you should consider this opportunity especially as a Banker.

One of the new Brands (name withheld) of Tablet PCs and Smart Phones in Nigeria is opened to financial investors and partners. The Brand has been in the market for less than two years. It is owned by two young Nigerian Entrepreneurs that pulled their personal resources together.

After overcoming the challenges of initial start-up logistics, they are now focused on Sales, publicity and building the Brand. Right now their quantity supply capacity is not meeting the market demand. They are looking for funds from part time investors to argument their products supply quantity. They dont mind giving you (the investor) most of the profit; they are more concerned about building the Brand to make it popular like the majors. They are equally ready to share stake/ownership with a partner/Investor.

They will be very glad to hear from you. Aside, investing, I know they will be very glad to get business advisory counsel from you.

Pls, Contact: 07034268732. Thank you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kinharold(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2016
coolk:
@olutola88
Bros my 2 cents:
From wat i hav deduced frm ur comments and replies. U seem intelligent enuf to analyse the viability of a bizness idea.
What u lack is time to run a biz; n large enuf capital to start a MS coy.
Why not become an investor (like mua). It pays if u do ur due diligence wella.
I tink u shud look 4 som1 in ur local, an unpolished gem, who is talented, diligent and industrious... Most of all trust worthy. Sit wit dis individual(s) n discuss hw u cud invest in his/her idea....
Come up wit a well researched biz plan, draw up legal agreements and start. If u beliv in prayers, then pray over it.

After a year or two send me my thank you for this advice package.

One of the new [b]Brands (name withheld) of Tablet PCs and Smart Phones [/b]in Nigeria is opened to financial investors and partners. The Brand has been in the market for less than two years. It is owned by two young Nigerian Entrepreneurs that pulled their personal resources together.

After overcoming the challenges of initial start-up logistics, they are now focused on Sales, publicity and building the Brand. Right now their quantity supply capacity is not meeting the market demand. They are looking for funds from part time investors to argument their products supply quantity. They dont mind giving you (the investor) most of the profit; they are more concerned about building the Brand to make it popular like the majors. They are equally ready to share stake/ownership with a partner/Investor.

They will be very glad to hear from you. Aside, investing, I know they will be very glad to get business advisory counsel from you.

Pls, Contact: 07034268732. Thank you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by hotmas911(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

Cahew cultivation will give you an advantage of INTERCROPPING with other crops at the early stages which will guarantee that you break even in less than two years.
For the time constraints, cashew doesn't require much monitoring and you can hire a farm manager

Investing in one acre of cashew(land purchase, clearing, seedlings,planting) will cost just 181,000 but with a little extra you can intercrop.
Believe me it is even more easier than I'm saying. I can send you an investor's guide on this, then you can make your decison.
If you are interested send me a mail or call +2348163013001

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by baddooski: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
oga the OP is a pro punter....hpe u know the meaning of that word?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by olatommy7(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
call me lets float a a mobile bank, 08027110191, very lucrative and its your area
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by RoyalGadgets: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hey, I have an existing business you can invest in. Send me a pm. If you interested
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dunkem21(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Watsoneology:

Olutola88, if you wish to take the bro's advice and start distributing Coca cola, I have a ready made shop that can comfortably take a trailer load of drinks ..

..but you need a mini truck for distribution to middle men and retailers ..

..you can bring a trusted aide to oversee the activities ..

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by smithmadu(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just helping a friend in need...
Watsoneology:

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by udysweet(f): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening all. Stumbled upon this thread and I'm following immediately,lol! A lot of very good ideas here I must say and am considering some,tho I don't hav the capital @op is considering but u never can tell,smtn might appen soon and I might be needing to go into smtn else aside my beads(wch isn't doin too well now tho)its good to always hav multiple streams of income as the yoruba addage goes "ona kan ko wo oja"(pls yorubas helpme do a direct translation mbok,lol)only problem I've had is fear!if I can conquer that then am good to go!
But I sure will follow this thread for tips and updates and be sure to go for one when d fund shows(am optimistic smtn will be coming my way soon)
Thanks guys!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.