Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 (27899 Views)

NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com / Brand New Laptop As Low As 60,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
bettercreature:
No problem
Thanks
1. How long have you been using this?
2. How portable is it? Do you carry it about? And is it responsibly convenient to move it about or unbearable?
3. Where exactly did you buy or order it from?
4. Does it have a usb port? (to charge mobile devices via USB)
5. How many mah or watt hours is it?
6. Does it have AC adapter? Like wall charging outlet where you can plug adapters or fuse or extension on?
7. Can you recommend it to your close ones?
Sorry the question is long, would appreciate if you take them one by one. If the Hyper juice is closeby or you have a pic of it, kindly post. Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by bettercreature(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
lepagawu:

Thanks
1. How long have you been using this?
2. How portable is it? Do you carry it about? And is it responsibly convenient to move it about or unbearable?
3. Where exactly did you buy or order it from?
4. Does it have a usb port? (to charge mobile devices via USB)
5. How many mah or watt hours is it?
6. Does it have AC adapter? Like wall charging outlet where you can plug adapters or fuse or extension on?
7. Can you recommend it to your close ones?
Sorry the question is long, would appreciate if you take them one by one. If the Hyper juice is closeby or you have a pic of it, kindly post. Thanks
https://www.hypershop.com/collections/power/products/hyperjuice-external-battery-pack-for-macbook?variant=2147379907
you should get all the answers there,the one i'm using presently is giving me 54hours of battery life
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
bettercreature:
https://www.hypershop.com/collections/power/products/hyperjuice-external-battery-pack-for-macbook?variant=2147379907
you should get all the answers there,the one i'm using presently is giving me 54hours of battery life
the one giving 54hours of battery life is which please? The 150watts?
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by bettercreature(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
lepagawu:
the one giving 54hours of battery life is which please? The 150watts?
I have the 222WH,it could be more than 54hours.I have never exhaust the battery
Re: Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
bettercreature:
I have the 222WH,it could be more than 54hours.I have never exhaust the battery
really impressive, I don't think that's Portable? Reason why I wanna get one is for an ipad air 2. I'm looking for something that will charge it full up to 5times, yet portable. The ipad air 2 has almost 8000mah of power though.

For some reasons, it doesn't feel comfortable talking the ipad out daily to charge, so i want a solution, that i can take out to charge instead of the ipad but yet juice my iPad over and over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Effect Of Plugging Laptops For A Long Time? / Tonto Dikeh Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (Photos) / Simple Server Not Connecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.