Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) (68538 Views)

Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly / Heat And Mosquitoes: Inside Lagos Neighbourhood Where Residents Hardly Sleep / 3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island This Morning. Residents Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
So common in riverine area
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Canoe should be a better option....
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by DeKen: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Noticed the submerged gate?

1 Like

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by omogin(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
APC is working
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by flokii: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
jude33084:

Grow up boy.

Ok! grandpa

#growing up
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by lanjazzy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
nothing is new in Naija!!
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by abiolag(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
And i was told their governor was d Labour Congress president some time ago. I wonder d situation of Nigeria workers then
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:
shebi dem get jazz... I hear say dem dey fly for afternoon..

wetin d ladder dey for na

Shut your dirty mouth...
Keep quiet if u don't know wat to say.
These ppl are in big problem..... Imagine a lost of hope, property and even risk of loosing lives; and u are there talking nonsense......hearth of Stone; I wander where u are from.....HEARTH OF STONE.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by kento12: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
welcom to benin city.... I remember d 1st tym i saw dat building.... Dere re many lik dat o.... somewhere in ikpoba hill, dere re houses dat part of it has been destroyed by gully, but people go still dey live 4 inside d compound....
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by flokii: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Shut your dirty mouth...
Keep quiet if u don't know wat to say.
These ppl are in big problem..... Imagine a lost of hope, property and even risk of loosing lives; and u are there talking nonsense......hearth of Stone; I wander where u are from.....HEARTH OF STONE.

hian!

you don get me for mind bfor?... or mayb you live in thst house

I was only joking o... my condolences
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
sukkot:
cool
My Nigga Sukkot. There is nothing to entertain us tonight. Don't you have any celestial message? grin
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by kento12: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
abiolag:
And i was told their governor was d Labour Congress president some time ago. I wonder d situation of Nigeria workers then
dont even mention workers.... Some local government workers hasnt been paid 4 1 yr now... Odas less dan.......... D tax rate is killing.... Bus drivers and oda traders spend a gud fortune on tickets daily.....
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by sukkot: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
LoJ:

My Nigga Sukkot. There is nothing to entertain us tonight. Don't you have any celestial message? grin
my brother Loj I have trillions of celestial messages and wisdom knowledge and understanding but this is not the forum to express them all lol. people will think I am weird. I am here to act like the masses by talking about davido, tuface, whizzkid, nnamdi kanu etc etc. nairaland is my opportunity to be carnal and terrestrial grin

but if you want celestial wisdom you can ask me anything thats on your mind and I will be sure to edify you. like i said I have a trillion lol

1 Like

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
sukkot:
my brother Loj I have trillions of celestial messages and wisdom knowledge and understanding but this is not the forum to express them all lol. people will think I am weird. I am here to act like the masses by talking about davido, tuface, whizzkid, nnamdi kanu etc etc. nairaland is my opportunity to be carnal and terrestrial grin

but if you want celestial wisdom you can ask me anything thats on your mind and I will be sure to edify you. like i said I have a trillion lol
Don't worry about em folks. Scoffers shall be scoffing. But most important is to follow one's heart and keep one's integrity. wink

You should maybe open threads where you share your views as you used to do. I don't agree with all you say, but some are interesting. Provided you stop giving dates and mocking people grin

Ok. Would you speak a bit about your understanding of reincarnation?
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by promzy555(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dem dey see whr such nor dey. Mumu. Dem say dem say na make am u dey constance can't u search to kn if is true or nt. quote author=flokii post=43629048]shebi dem get jazz... I hear say dem dey fly for afternoon..

wetin d ladder dey for na[/quote]
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by sukkot: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
LoJ:

Don't worry about em folks. Scoffers shall be scoffing. But most important is to follow one's heart and keep one's integrity. wink

You should maybe open threads where you share your views as you used to do. I don't agree with all you say, but some are interesting. Provided you stop giving dates and mocking people grin

Ok. Would you speak a bit about your understanding of reincarnation?
[b] i stopped giving dates but now that you mentioned it lol look out for this march, its going to be one crazy month especiaLLY in america. mocking people ? i do that in jest. nothing malicious intended. now energy can never be destroyed. our spirit is energy coded with information which is our consciousness. this has existed forever and will forever exist. the program created by the creator is such that this energy of consciousness periodically gets into a human body as a baby to come and live in the physical form, and then when the body is exhausted it dies, or if you have to receive some kind of karmic judgement for spiritual debt that you owe ? the body is killed - then your consciousness and spirit energy returns to the spiritual realm to await the next deployment into a body. so basically the earth is the place where punishment is paid for crimes done either in this life or past life which is why you need to put on a body because body feels pain and suffering. the earth is where you pay for your sins after you take on a body. so the trick is to try to be righteous everytime you are down on earth in a body so that the next time you come down, you are not saddled with karmic spiritual debt that you have to pay. thats why you see many people in misery and pain - its not coincidence - they are paying their spiritual debt[/b] wink

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment <<< SO THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT UNDER THE SUN IS THE EARTH. THIS PLACE CALLED EARTH IS WHERE YOU COME DOWN TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS AFTER YOUR SPIRIT TAKES ON A BODY SO THAT IT CAN FEEL PAIN AND SUFFERING.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by easy345(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
It iS a pity because they are living on a time bomb!!
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Gkemz: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
So what happens peradventure the ladder is mistakenly removed by passersby.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by ALIEN2000(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please I want to Ask Shey D Landlord Go dey Collect rent $$ Shaa..?
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
cool
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyyah,, pity!!!!!
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
This house your grandparents can't come n visit....no need for dodging landlord, just remove the ladder...lol, no need for security, just put 1 crocodile inside that water....lol....so funny!!!
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
The house can even collapse anytime
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by joshrare(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
sexynabila:
Osho..see ur state
Ma broda this is not oshio's fault... Just that benin city was a mistake for state capital
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by aspirebig: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
This house reminds me of Anuoluwapo street, by Bamako, hotel bus stop Akiode, Omole, Lagos.

People are suffering o.

Please be careful when looking for a house in dry season, so you won't rent a flood prone area .
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by stankezzy: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
for people that voted for change , see their condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by daveyjay(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Lalasticlala is that you sitting on the ladder and shining your teeth?
Just wanna be sure grin grin grin

Are U a carpenter cos U just nailed it, ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
sukkot:
[b] i stopped giving dates but now that you mentioned it lol look out for this march, its going to be one crazy month especiaLLY in america.
Hey brah. What should I expect exactly. If you could be more precise. wink

And lest I forget, what are the signs you wait for, before you relocate permanently to Eko atlantic grin? I mean Lasgidi.

Greetings my dear Buzugee.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
End time house
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by egee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ladder ladder the Lord Jesus is our ladder.. Oya follow the ladder..***singing grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by mandax: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2016
auogbet:
PHOTO: House In Benin City Where Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder

Here is a rare photo of a house around Dumez Road in Benin City where the residents access their home through ladder because of flood. One wonders if these folks can ever lead a normal life!

http://www.bigtony.net/photo-house-in-benin-city-where-residents-enter-their-home-with-ladder/[url]

Death Sentence.

Mosquitoes have plenty blood.

Perhaps landlord also collects rent from the tenants.

And look at that young girl, even her.
Not talking about that stone face man who appears to have gotten used to hardship.

When government refuses to build or abandon common city drainage systems, but go for eye catching projects like fly over, dual carriage streets.

This is common in APC governments/states.

Well, Gov. Oshiomhole stays with imported Lara in drained area of Benin.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by sukkot: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2016
LoJ:

Hey brah. What should I expect exactly. If you could be more precise. wink

And lest I forget, what are the signs you wait for, before you relocate permanently to Eko atlantic grin? I mean Lasgidi.

Greetings my dear Buzugee.
what to expect ? not a 100 percent guarantee on date so dont come jubilating if nothing happens but it will happen definitely - just cant pin-point the date. but yeah look out for race wars. black man is coming up. the return of the gods

and with regards to my las gidi trip - the spiritual way is not clear yet. there is still blockages. its all spiritual.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.