Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) (68544 Views)

Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly / Heat And Mosquitoes: Inside Lagos Neighbourhood Where Residents Hardly Sleep / 3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island This Morning. Residents Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by paechocs(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
those lather should be better introduce in urata abia state both ve one thing in common.
mean while I ve learn how to mind my business since it requires no capital
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by theMEGAman(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2016
auogbet:
PHOTO: House In Benin City Where Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder

Here is a rare photo of a house around Dumez Road in Benin City where the residents access their home through ladder because of flood. One wonders if these folks can ever lead a normal life!

http://www.bigtony.net/photo-house-in-benin-city-where-residents-enter-their-home-with-ladder/[url]
Oboy! This place resemble change state in the change nation called nigeria.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by gozzlin: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016
If you fall inside the water while climbing the ladder, your name na sorry. grin
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by delishpot: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2016
So dem no fit drag the owner or contribute money to construct a small walk way out of concrete for easy access? Why do some Nigerians Luke to punish themselves? Prisoners who love their chains.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2016
i thought they said erosion is only a problem to the Easterners.... so warisdis
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Asiri1991: 5:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Benin is stinking. Can't live there anywhere. It houses the best GRA in south south though.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by 41lady(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2016
This is fourth milland bridge coz it has pass third.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Normal thing in Benin.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by smileysmiley(f): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2016
fat people fit live here
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
shocked
For once you are tongue-tied. grin

@ topic: Very dangerous ish.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
what to expect ? not a 100 percent guarantee on date so dont come jubilating if nothing happens. wink
Bedrin, why should I jubilate because you missed a date? What is there to celebrate? undecided

With respect to your departure, I'm told your stuffs are already packed grin.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by SORREY(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
mouth of bridge
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Ota o le wo native sori Bum short. Nice but flying boat would have been beta. Lol. What's the state government doing about this nao. Maybe they have short their eyes to all this bad events ooo. If Govt no help God will.
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
auogbet:

Here is a rare photo of a house around Dumez Road in Benin City where the residents access their home through ladder because of flood. One wonders if these folks can ever lead a normal life!

http://www.bigtony.net/photo-house-in-benin-city-where-residents-enter-their-home-with-ladder/[url]
grin[quote author=auogbet post=43610740]PHOTO: House In Benin City Where Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder

http://www.bigtony.net/photo-house-in-benin-city-where-residents-enter-their-home-with-ladder/[url][

trouble DON tire wrapper, what if dem comot their enemy come comot d ladder
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by free13: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

For once you are tongue-tied. grin

@ topic: Very dangerous ish.
lol

So you dey stalk my comments sad

You know at times you might/may want to comment but u are kinda busy so you have no choice than to drop smiley grin
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by Ladyisi1(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
auogbet:

dis building Don tail for dt area n people still they stay there despite d flood. People wen they down floor Don pack remaining upstairs. If I they pass there, I day fear for them. God Wil help dis country pipo
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by sukkot: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
LoJ:

Bedrin, why should I jubilate because you missed a date? What is there to celebrate? undecided

With respect to your departure, I'm told your stuffs are already packed grin.
you dont know the demonic mind of the average citizen lol. they jubilate at what they perceive as your failure. always eager to tear someone down grin
Re: Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) by dwelling(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
That house is familiar and somewhere around dumez road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.