Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN (941 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / GTBANK Made An Error On My BVN / Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by uzedo1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
My fellow Nlanders, please don't divulge ur BVN to any person asking of it. I received an SMS this afternoon asking me to call 08135611434, that my ATM card has been deactivated.

I was full of laughter because i don't have any money in my bank account grin and my ATM will expire in 2017 cool.

Please let's be conscious of how we give out vital information, because this fraudsters have advance there method/approach of scamming unsuspecting victim.

Hope this is the right section to post this!!

Re: Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by kinzation(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello guy!!!Mr Oga ...Hold ur two ears and run...delete dose messages....Its a scam o...Know of a man that was duped with that format of over 100k ...Ko ya gbera aja 4
Re: Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by henrybomb(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Scammer watch!!!
uzedo1:
My fellow Nlanders, please don't divulge ur BVN to any person asking of it. I received an SMS this afternoon asking me to call 08135611434, that my ATM card has been deactivated.

I was full of laughter because i don't have any money in my bank account grin and my ATM will expire in 2017 cool.

Please let's be conscious of how we give out vital information, because this fraudsters have advance there method/approach of scamming unsuspecting victim.

Hope this is the right section to post this!!
Re: Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by uzedo1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
kinzation:
Hello guy!!!Mr Oga ...Hold ur two ears and run...delete dose messages....Its a scam o...Know of a man that was duped with that format of over 100k ...Ko ya gbera aja 4
already deleted the SMS. I jump and pass cheesy
Re: Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by healthyarena(f): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Interestingly foolish people! Unfortunately, some gullible people might still fall for this!
Re: Just Got This Sms About Validation Of My BVN by uzedo1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
healthyarena:
Interestingly foolish people! Unfortunately, some gullible people might still fall for this!
especially the greedy ones

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Growing African Economies And Their Forex Reserves / What You Don't Know About These People Selling Pure Water. / Why You Don’t Need Money To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.