Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral (15745 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Industrial Court Holds Session For Ocholi / FEC Holds Valedictory Session For Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by oatzeal(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xt0xRL3OXwQ/VuAsZmjUmXI/AAAAAAAIjgw/HXkGSEYdoUs/s400/2.png[/img]
The Federal government has announced March 17th and 18th as the dates picked by the Ocholi family for the burial rites of former Minister of State for Labor and Employment, James Ocholi, his wife and son, who died in a fatal accident on March 6th.

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babacir Lawal, announced the dates at the Federal Executive Council's valedictory session held for Ocholi today March 9th.

The Service of songs would hold on March 17th at the International Conference Centre Abuja by 7 pm after which the body of James Ocholi, his wife, Blessing, and son, Joshua, would depart the National Hospital Abuja on March 17th for his home town, Dekina, in Kogi state where a wake-keeping would take place. Internment would take place on March 18 by 12 noon in Dekina

SOUCRCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/fg-announce-dates-for-ocholis-funeral.html
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by oatzeal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
ITS FG FUNERAL..

RIP once again minister, minister's wife, minister's son, minister's driver and minister's accident victims

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by ademoladeji(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Strictly by Invitation

May their souls rest in Peace...

This is just a lesson that tomorrow is never guaranteed. Do good always because you can never tell of your the last deed.

5 Likes

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by GMan650(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by allanphash7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP MAN

We all live to die
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Wendyslim(f): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Rip to him
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by kennyman2000(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmmm. So, na FG burial. This govt, na man know man things. Common man is like a piece of paper. It's well sha.

Rip to the victims.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just pity the family
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by callJesu: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nigerians... Its a loss
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
His death pains me. May he, his wife and son rest in the bosom of God. Rip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by nellyalph: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Noted
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Kangol99(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
#Party loading.......! grin
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
R.I.P Mr. Ocholi, Mrs Ocholi and pikin Ocholi..

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by ijaw1stson: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
rip sir*sobs uncontrollably*
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Flexherbal(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Still RIP.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Hysmady(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
So pained! RIP cry

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by AlexReports(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
So sad!

IG: alexreports

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by baronchuks(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmm. So, na FG burial. This govt, na man know man things. Common man is like a piece of paper. It's well sha.

Rip to the victims.
seriously...u just said it

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by baronchuks(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kangol99:
#Party loading.......! grin
you re high on dry shit

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
If aSsumed his still alive, we for ask d man, how many soul he killed before he get to that post and ask the wife how she got married to dis man/have he killed for her man?. At-times, what will do many years back, affect our today. May Almighty Allah forgive him and his family and let dem rest in perfect peace. And to all we that remain, this is a lesson to us, let us do good and let the devil be ashmed. There is no gain in bad things. To me I still prefer to die young with the life am living than to liv long and be sorrowing another soul.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Achorise: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
So sad, if it has never affected you, you wouldn't know the painful exit of a love one.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by kennyman2000(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
baronchuks:
seriously...u just said it

Yes. I said it. Its my opinion and not urs. Everyone is entiltled to his or her opinion.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by freezy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
When is DSP Alamesigha going to be buried?

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
ambitionlady:
If aSsumed his still alive, we for ask d man, how many soul he killed before he get to that post and ask the wife how she got married to dis man/have he killed for her man?. At-times, what will do many years back, affect our today. May Almighty Allah forgive him and his family and let dem rest in perfect peace. And to all we that remain, this is a lesson to us, let us do good and let the devil be ashmed. There is no gain in bad things. To me I still prefer to die young with the life am living than to liv long and be sorrowing another soul.

Judge and jury

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Kockane(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
ambitionlady:

Who is this individual?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by humbleself242(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Justicealh3(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Still my Condolences...
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by baronchuks(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennyman2000:

Yes. I said it. Its my opinion and not urs. Everyone is entiltled to his or her opinion.
and who is dragging it with u.. ??Get some brain....

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by kennyman2000(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
baronchuks:
and who is dragging it with u.. ??Get some brain....

okay sir.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by keko14: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
God ve mercy on us.
Re: FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral by Naff24(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennyman2000:

Rip to the victims.

Kai...what else do u want make d FG do abeg?? If FG no take over d burial una go still talk...

Nothing can ever and ever satisfy Human being!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity / Sallah: School Shares Out 60 Cows Among 2,000 Families In Lagos, Ogun / 2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.