Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For (1089 Views)

Osaro Onaiwu Visits Governor Obiano / Onaiwu Picks APGA Form After Resigning As Director PDP Governors Forum / Osaro Onaiwu Resigns As PDP Governors Forum DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For by GEJman: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
As #EdoDecides2016 the political atmosphere in Edo state is getting tensed day-by-day in the camp of the PDP. Several contestants are jostling to fly the Peoples Democratic Party flag in the forthcoming Edo state Gubernatorial election...
From the political climate of Edo state, it will be foolhardy to rule out the PDP as they seem to get the strongest traction in the state now.
I have read sveral articles of political decamped trying to pitch their tent with the PDP and that alone shows the position of the party in the election couple with the fact that the Edo people aren't comfortable with the APC-led government in the state.
One person I am rooting for is Earl Osaro Onaiwu who happens to be a strong PDP stalwart and have shown interest to take up the mantle of leadership at the government house in Edo state.

I am very sure that he's the right man for the Job..

OSARO ONAIWU Political Profile
1983: Special Assistant on Special Duties to Dr. S.O Ogbemudia, former Governor of Bendel State

2003 - 2011: Special Adviser on Political & Public Affairs to former Vice-president, "ate Admiral Augustus Aikhomu
2007 - 2010: Coordinator, Nigeria Governor's Forum. Chairman Dr. Bukola Saraki, former Governor of Kwara state. Presently Nigeria Senate President
2012- 2013: Special Adviser on Governors and Government to Dr. Bamaga Tukur, PDP National Chairman

2013 - 2015: Administrator/Coordinator, Nigeria Governor's Forum. Chairman, Dr. Jonah Jang, former Plateau state Governor. Presently a serving Senator in the Nigeria National Assembly.

2013 -2015: Coordinator PDP Governor's Forum. Chairman, Godswill Akabio, former Akwa Ibom state Governor. Presently a serving Senator (Minority Leader) in the Nigeria National Assembly
2015 - till Date: Director General (DG), PDP Governor's Forum. Chairman, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, Governor of Ondo state.

Re: Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For by TippyTop(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pastor Ize-Iyamu's campaign took off early, not sure Osaro can stop him. Impressive curriculum vitae by the way.
Anybody but Oshiomhole stooge, we shouldn't allow him to impose his successor on us.
Re: Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Politics is Local.
Re: Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For by GEJman: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu's campaign took off early, not sure Osaro can stop him. Impressive curriculum vitae by the way.
Anybody but Oshiomhole stooge, we shouldn't allow him to impose his successor on us.

My brother Politics is local...I guess Earl Osaro Onaiwu will be doing his underground work to ensure he emerges as the PDP flagbearer..Like you posited, you would prefer anybody so long he aint Oshiomole's stooge.
So far, the report am getting from Edo state puts the PDP in a good position in the forthcoming election in the strate...Earl Osaro Onaiwu is a trusted hand.
With him as PDP flagbearer, victory is his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earl Osaro Onaiwu.....the Man The PDP Should Consider For The Guber Ticket For by GEJman: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:

My brother Politics is local...I guess Earl Osaro Onaiwu will be doing his underground work to ensure he emerges as the PDP flagbearer..Like you posited, you would prefer anybody so long he aint Oshiomole's stooge.
So far, the report am getting from Edo state puts the PDP in a good position in the forthcoming election in the strate...Earl Osaro Onaiwu is a trusted hand.
With him as PDP flagbearer, victory is his

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

**Up Nepa!!!** No Light For **9** Days Now, In 2016!!!!!!!! / How I Converted To Islam - Ogun First Lady (beautiful PIC) / BREAKING! Abia: Justice Abang Refuses To Hear Ikpeazu’s Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.