Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated (17408 Views)

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by crazyclown07(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
gebest:
politics is a dirty game
gebest:
politics is a dirty game
gebest:
politics is a dirty game
Politricks truly a dirty game
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by MARKone(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by segzyj(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sunshine State
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by maupe: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
DICKtator:
Wooow!

That was so fast!!!!

You mean she sucked all 18 members dyykee?

Wooow!!! She is a winner!!!

]grin grin grin grin
You are a chauvinistic pig
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by Mikehell(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Legislative arms of government in 9ja is a big joke
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by truly: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
MARKone:
They said they is a drunks and a persons of easy virtue, what transpired cheesy
Within 24 hours, she completed her Alcoholic rehabilitation programme and
Transformed to a person of DIFFICULT virtue
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by rusher14: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
She's no longer a drunk.

And her virtue?
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by truly: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
crazyclown07:
Mimiko my south west role model
Mimiko shows APC that he is stil the sheriff in town
Quote me wrongly and see hell
Not because of performance but because he is holding firm!
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by greatcrown: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
What is the legal implication of this action?
I will want someone in the known to please shed more light.

Seriously, these Nigerian politicians are just something else.
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by bamite(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Mimiko is a miracle worker, APC wanted to capitalise on the imbroglio but shame on the devil.
It amazes me how shameless you lots can be at times
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by DICKtator: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
maupe:

You are a chauvinistic pig

And you are an idiot!!!!

Stick to your job at ChannelsTv and stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by klax(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
I read through lots of comment I can see many here needs help. So pls why abusing or insulting Mimiko Are you insulting him for settling issues with maturity before it goes viral Pls all you master abusers tell me your anger in this case

I even check some profile many who comment on this issue are not even from Ondo state beside if you even ask them to explain what went wrong I'm so sure they won't be able to say a word.
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by tpiar: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
dont know what to say.
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by tbliss22(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
DICKtator:
Wooow!
That was so fast!!!!
You mean she sucked all 18 members dyykee?
Wooow!!! She is a winner!!!

]grin grin grin grin
Naughty comment!!
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by tbliss22(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
JingoOAU:
Wonder how I found myself in such a state

Lolz so what do u intend doing U want to PORT??
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by tbliss22(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Closed door meeting indeed!!
Arant Nonsense!!
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by SAEJO: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A BANANA REPUBLIC, NIGERIA IS ONE BIG BANANA REPUBLIC FULL OF HUNGRY MONKEYS
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by SAEJO: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
rusher14:
She's no longer a drunk.

And her virtue?
Because they now drink with her

And well! they finally found a way to benefit from her easy virtue

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by mudsam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
After dey wia bribe fullish law makers making Ondo state to a theater house
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by marv1: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pdp can not win in öndo state. [ quote author=TippyTop post=43620669]Mimiko is a miracle worker, APC wanted to capitalise on the imbroglio but shame on the devil. [/quote]
Re: Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated by dejavski(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
klax:
I read through lots of comment I can see many here needs help. So pls why abusing or insulting Mimiko Are you insulting him for settling issues with maturity before it goes viral Pls all you master abusers tell me your anger in this case

I even check some profile many who comment on this issue are not even from Ondo state beside if you even ask them to explain what went wrong I'm so sure they won't be able to say a word.

His offence is because he didn't join the progreTHIEVES

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.