Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. (742 Views)

DREAM TEAM VI | Dalung Opens Can Of Worms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
A friend of mine sent me this video. When I was done seeing it, I told myself I have to share it to save lives knowing fully well how much most of us like to take this product.

The Lipton greentea has leaving worms inside of them. Please see for yourself and save as many lives as you can.

I just joined nairaland.com today because I couldn't share this information as a guest, so I decided to create a profile knowing well this is the perfect platform for me to reach many audience. And I must confess, I like the publicity talents right in this site.

I could not upload the video because it's 5mb. And the max upload size is 4mb.

Please for clarity sake when you buy a lipton greetea, try opening it to check if there are worms before u drink it. I wish there is a better way for me to upload this video for you all to see.

Not the Lipton greenteas that had the leaving worms inside of it have expiry date of 2017.

Re: Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Iv seen this video on Fb coz it went viral...that was really disgusting & scary..now I have to open all the tea bags before I drink them...nothing is safe now embarassed
Re: Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. by Bevy12(f): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Scary. Nothing is safe now o. Our minds can not be at rest again.
Re: Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. by Vision4God: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ds is really bad. God save us

(1) (Reply)

SMS Threat I Received On My Phone / Beware! These 3 Stds Can Make You Infertile For Life / Shame! See What Happened To Man After Refusing To Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.