Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

SMS Threat I Received On My Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SMS Threat I Received On My Phone (745 Views)

The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. / I Received Help On My MMM 2day / See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Chambs: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got a threat message from a Ghanaian line +233268622617 and it reads: "You are joking wit ur life & business in this PH. We shall see if the police and soldiers can protect you & ur people 4 dis Rivers state". He also called me the next morning and made the same statements.

MOD please move this subject to front page for all to see and comment
Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Eebrahym(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
What exactly is the type of comments you want us to comment shocked

Do we know what transpired between you and the guy he start sending you threat message?

Why didn't he send it to Lala, LadyF, Seun, Ijebabe or even me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Iolite(f): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eebrahym:

Do we know what transpired between you and the guy he start sending you threat message?

Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by ayourbamie: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
there's nothing NL can do for you. go to the police.
Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Eebrahym(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Iolite:
Iolite, y r u peeping na
Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Abduljohn(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Your story is incomplete, who are u and what transpired btw both of u
Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by kennyman2000(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op. Thats the new scam now. Just ignore the message and if u've a way u can block the no on ur phone. Do so. U can download truecaller to block the no. All the best.
Re: SMS Threat I Received On My Phone by Chambs: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eebrahym:

[b]
What exactly is the type of comments you want us to comment

Has any one got this type of message and how did you go about it?

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel / African Time & The Entrepreneur / Weird!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.