Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (48465 Views)

Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos) / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Raymee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
stanliwise:

I am against you supporting jungle justice.
Abeg go away before me. I don't have energy to write grammar for your type. I think you are reasonable...
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
realestworld:

mah guy d killers don believe say kpata kpata na arrest and bail 9 go end and. And with that tought alone they keep killing people
The believe that justice will never happen if not taken into own hands is wrong and perpetrators need to be re-educated to function in an ever-changing world.
Jungle justice make our security system become more useless and people see no use to to do things in a civilised manner, everyone seek his own biased judgements
you cannot tell me that a man that killed should be treated as a man that stole #500 naira. it makes no sense. Think about it
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Alwaystruth:
where are the CCTV in the bank that suppose to capture that evil scenario?.
If this story is anything to believe,the bank suppose to have outside CCTV that captures such events happening around
the bank vicinity. I remember when i was duped and coined inside a bank hall in a certain bank in broad street by
money changers who changed my original dollars and replaced it with fake notes right inside bank hall and there was no CCTV to capture the
fleeing criminal. Nigeria is a failed state and no amount of grand standing can change that. Imagine, if you keeps your money at home,wahala of armed robbers,you keep it at bank you are shot dead at broad day light for making withdrawals and the criminal goes free without any attempt of hot chase by security forces. Do you know outside this failed country, ATM machines have inbuilt CCT that records one's activities with the machines?. But in Nigeria, thieves will come to your house,seize your ATM cards,go to ATM Machines and withdraw all your monies and someone somewhere will be proud and moving with police and military entourage as President -C-in-c and Governors as chief security officers of their states. Shame!!
Well said. cool
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ugole2013(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Their days are numbered. They will soon be caught.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Raymee(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
stanliwise:

I am against you supporting jungle justice.
I intended ignoring you but I just need to treat your matter straight to your face. I'll give jungle justice to robbers 101% till next generation. What's your reasoning level even? Have you ever seen a victim of robbers? Do you understand what it means to be robbed live & the bastards walk away & you want to stand with him to do court judgment...infact am suspecting you.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Raymee(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
stanliwise:

Must you support Jungle justice to fight criminals. What then are the use of our law enforcers. If you kill a criminal, you are also a criminal yourself because you are a murderer.
#SayNoToJungleJustice
am having a problem with this guy. Jungle justice means getting ur payback when got in the act! What are defending? That one senseless & hopeless soul would kill & obtain from innocent hustler & should be discussed in the court? Hmmm, I'll want to meet you for assessment one day. Once got in the act, it's a straight matchet to matchet! Murderer murdered by another is not murdering! Don't ask me any question in this thread because you don't understand this phenomenon.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cirmuell(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
embarassed
This Ambode is really a useless Governor. Under his watch, Lagos is now a breeding ground for day light robbery. What an incompetent mofo!
that nigga's incompetency is worse than GEJ's. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.