Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (48464 Views)

Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos) / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Shoro niyen?

Cholls:
my brothers and sisters only God watin this Oga do im worker's.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by applemark: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
I still say the best way forward in this damn country is every man should carry a 9mm or Colt 45! so you have a good chance of defending yourself since the police are just a sack of turds! Wishing him speedy recovery. Poor wife and child witnessing such horrific incident.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by binsanni(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2016
4dis 9ja nothing eyes no go see, may Allah safe guide us all. Wishing d man speedy recovery
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2016
So much insecurity in Nigeria angry angry
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2016
9ja4show:

My friend shut up, is it only in Africa robbery takes place? It's a global problem and jungle justice is never the answer.

you too SHUT d f UP...
its not only in Africa, but other countries dont collect bribe to free them, they dont just pat their backs, they hunt them head on...

Imagine the poor man being shot for his own sweat o, his own money in front of his lil kid, does that make sense?, and i don't think in any part of the d story there was anh mention of police going after them.

We are our own security...and we to protect our self in d best way we can, even if its involves jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mbanumoses44: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Na wa o may almighty God save the whole family from this problem they are in......
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by aloaye11: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
the police need to really investigate this matter,there must b a third party that gives them information either from the bank or from the man's friends or staff.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 9ja4show: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

you too SHUT d f UP...
its not only in Africa, but other countries dont collect bribe to free them, they dont just pat their backs, they hunt them head on...

Imagine the poor man being shot for his own sweat o, his own money in front of his lil kid, does that make sense?, and i don't think in any part of the d story there was anh mention of police going after them.

We are our own security...and we to protect our self in d best way we can, even if its involves jungle justice.

It's obvious u don't have common sense of reasoning , I pity the husband that will marry someone like you.

Someone steals and you kill him by jungle justice. ..You commit murder , what makes you different from the thieve?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Petjoel: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
End time shoot
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters only God watin this Oga do im worker's.
Shut up jare angry

@Topic
May the man recover by the grace of God.

As for the robbers, they shall never know peace angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by aluko360(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Entering banking halls these days give me chills that's why I prefer the electronic option for most of my transactions; even resolution to ATM dispense error are done online.

I pray he survive his.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Hatrik(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2016
which money will they use to pay the hospital bill after collecting the money must they shoot him as well. am done with this world!!!
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by goooze(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2016
And some peolpe will be complaining about jungle justice" no be una fault" I believe most of you saying rubbish about jungle Justice have never been shot before
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by apholaryn: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
hmnnn, na wa o..sadsad, later when one of d thieves is caught and given a special jungle justice treatment...someone here will be shouting "Africans are archaic in thinking"...angry
u dey mind dem...
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
9ja4show:

It's obvious u don't have common sense of reasoning , I pity the husband that will marry someone like you.

Someone steals and you kill him by jungle justice. ..You commit murder , what makes you different from the thieve?

waoo, playing the gender game cox i ain't reasoning as you are...what did they just do by shooting at the man?, its called attempted murder, and if d man dies nko, its murder.....so if i make ask what is the use of a thief who steals, kills, rape's, reduce their victims to nothing due to their greed in the Society if not death?...

i have seen a one hand man struggling to make ends meet by lifting heavy irons with just his one hand, he didnt he go into robbery, y didnt he say oh because am handicapped let me rob, its because he ain't greedy...so i still maintain it robbers deserve every form of jungle justice pass to them.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
trishapal:
What a pity... I smell foul play. Someone positioned himself inside the bank to monitor customers and inform the robbers outside. May God keep us safe.
Even if it happened exactly the way you suspected, why shooting the man even after robbing him of his money?
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lovelyt(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
God save his life for his family and loved one's pls
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
quick. recovery
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tolaadepej(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Oh my good God what is this country turning into , may God heal him, n d perpetrator be arrested
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
ifyalways:
And when the robbers are caught, I pray jungle justice is applied asap.

Amen
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
I thought the ban on okada is still in force?
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
apholaryn:
u dey mind dem...

I tire o, they will be pitying people(robbers) who don't pity others.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lovelyt(f): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
lovelyt:
God save his life for his family and loved one's pls
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tope24(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
And therer is a police station not far from the scene of the robbery. Chai..................... God dey ooo
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Truth is, many of us are lousy. The way we discuss our biz transactions over the phone in public places usually sell us out. Some shout on top of their voices talking about containers and millions easily given themselves away as prey to the informants who monitor you and signals his gang to swoop in. Let's all be cautious. Even the best of friends can be informants. There are places you shouldn't take phone calls and also limit the information of your movement even to your friends and relations. Dem nor dey know finish.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
It just confirms previous caution by the Police on the reported story headline below
www.nairaland.com/2980149/how-monitor-rob-bank-customers
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
9ja4show:

My friend shut up, is it only in Africa robbery takes place? It's a global problem and jungle justice is never the answer.
You sir should shut up, yes robbery is not particular to Africa alone but when they occur in developed nations they have a system that works where it's easy to track and arrest such criminals compared to what obtains in Nigeria here. If u've ever been at the receiving end of these sons of a gun, you will be the major proponent of jungle justice
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mykelly(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
obiremy:
Moments ago, a group of robbers shot a man in front of his wife and son and robbed him of the money he reportedly withdrew from the bank.

The incident happened along Bode Thomas road in Surulere, Lagos. The man had just left the bank with his wife and son before they got ambushed by the robbers who reportedly arrived on motorcycles.

Passersby rushed the victim to a nearby hospital, and reports say he is in a critical condition.

Watch the graphic video clip here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvEO6oxrzx/

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/shocking-video-armed-robbers-shoot-man.html
sad story but is very true....same thing (but was not shot)happened to me on March 1st in front of GTB Bode Thomas II . I went to Bode Thomas Police station, that stupid DPO (foolish old man named GBENGA)told me he didn't believe my story but the inspector on crime was wonderful
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
See how dat fool just stood facin a difrent direction as if he want d man to die.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Something is going on this year which I am yet to understand.

We really need prayers in Nigeria.

Prayers.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2016
I know this place well..... There is a police station just a few blocks where this happened... The sound of gunshot should have grabbed their attention.
Re: Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tico1212(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Thought robbers vampires only strikes in the dark now suckin on human blood broad day lite.... Killin innocent pple. It shall be well with naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.