Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Choose The Right Aso Ebi For Every Occasion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Choose The Right Aso Ebi For Every Occasion (442 Views)

Aso-ebi.. My Ibo Brethren, Why? / 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon / Choosing The Right Spouse: Luck Or Personal Brilliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Aso Ebi For Every Occasion by TheInkheart(f): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Choosing The Right Aso Ebi For Every Occasion

Aso Ebi, literally meaning Cloth For The Family Members, is a uniform type of cloth worn by family members, close friends and sometimes by people who are invited to attend an event. It has been used in past times to single out the celebrants and their family but the advantages have gone farther than that. Aso Ebi brings about “uniformity” and adds glam and colour to a party. It also gives a sense of belonging to the person wearing it; once in your Aso Ebi, you won’t feel left out and like a complete stranger at a party even if you know just one person there. The advantages of the Aso Ebi can never be over emphasized; it literally brightens up the event.

However, choosing the right Aso Ebi for every occasion can be really tough to do. It goes beyond going to the market and picking any kind of cloth. You have to do a lot of thinking when choosing the material so as not to offend people that will be buying the cloth from you. I understand how stressful it is to actually decide what to pick as I have elder sisters who are married and one about to get married. That is why I have put together some tips to help you in choosing the right Aso Ebi for every occasion especially weddings. (I hope you find them really helpful)

click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/choosing-right-aso-ebi-every-occasion/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Millions Of Fans Quickly If Your Still An Upcoming Artist / Workers Day / Please This Question Needs An Urgent Response(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.