Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon (2610 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Politicalidiot: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2016
See them... Wicked people ..

1. Who knew the velvety rope at Zenith bank would make a Good wrapper??

2. Edakun... epp me hide this picture pls. If Nkechi my Igbo love sees this, nna na marrige staright.

3. This lady then made us happy by showcasing her plus-size sister -girls. grin

4. Unfortunately, we wandered into Davido Sister's wedding and beheld the rumoured #500k aso ebi.

5. but of course you could still have a good wedding without breaking the Esusu grin

6. we fled just in time to escape the color blocking .....

7. while still thanking our stars, we overheard this bride issue a stern warning to her bridesmaids to make this day about her or else ...

8. scared, they took the warning...

do you blame them? their time will come too....... The End grin

Source; Get more STYle Inspirations here on www.needleplus.com >>
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by madridguy(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by allanphash7(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Mehm

2 Likes

Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by jaymejate: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Cool
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Politicalidiot: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Politicalidiot: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2016
bump
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by christinnah(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2016
looking good.
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Politicalidiot: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
re - bump
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Good
Note: look at the shape of your friends before deciding the type of asoebi
See the plus size girls, the one with big tommy looks like she has lost some self esteem wearing that dress

1 Like

Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Politicalidiot: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
favoured234:
Good
Note: look at the shape of your friends before deciding the type of asoebi
See the plus size girls, the one with big tommy looks like she has lost some self esteem wearing that dress

i couldn't help laughing cheesy cheesy

But the wedding abi asoebi is about the Bride not her bridesmaids na!
Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Politicalidiot:

i couldn't help laughing cheesy cheesy

But the wedding abi asoebi is about the Bride not her bridesmaids na!
The wedding is about the bride then the asoebi is about the bridesmaid.
Why give friends bodycon dress to wear when you know that some of them have big belle..

1 Like

Re: 8 Aso Ebi Outfits Inspirations For Those Getting Married Soon by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Politicalidiot:
See them... Wicked people ..

1. Who knew the velvety rope at Zenith bank would make a Good wrapper??

LMFAO!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Complete The Following... / Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University..... / Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.