Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively (6573 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

That was in the 80s.

No place for coup anymore. The world is watching.

More like no room for a failed nation

Ask what America, UN, EU did about Morsi's ouster by a military coup led by Sissi?

Stop deluding yourself

Buruntai is currently warming up
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

That was in the 80s.

No place for coup anymore. The world is watching.

Buruntai dey warm up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649856_10500560101529283858527035818416736258139703n_jpegbea01217481bf6b3c9f96f7b582c5737
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by DauraDullard0(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
NobleAngell:
11&13 months for what exactly? This is trash and because it is what it is, I'll leave it for Lawma.
Just to remind you incase you've forgotten. Time is ticking fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2017
DaBullIT:
This goat with his fake , i want to sound smart predictions non of which has actually manifested

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by darknetcom: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2017
ipob propaganda...
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by darknetcom: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That freedom shall come from the veins and tears of your enemies.

That you shall get freedom not from your blood but from that of your enemies who the Creator will punish with war among themselves.

It is time and from this great babylonian evil satanic Islamic nation shall a Christian nation arise.

blabla..
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
ipob propaganda...

When will you afonjas ever wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by darknetcom: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2017
GBTYO:

When will you afonjas ever wake up!

wake up to what??..

do you realy think we miss the time if jonathan..??..

forget it...

no more free money...you dont like it??..

use the lagoon...
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

wake up to what??..

do you realy think we miss the time if jonathan..??..

forget it...

no more free money...you dont like it??..

use the lagoon...

See as you sound like a parrot regurgitating spent APC propaganda rhetoric

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by ImpersonatorSS: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by orunto27: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
see his teeth.
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by GBTYO: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Osunbade in March, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FeloniousFelon: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumping to remind afonjas
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by NuclearWinter: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Where is buhari?

All the BMC misfits can not spin life into that cadavar?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by NuclearWinter: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2017
jumper524:
/o:p is your life this miserable that you keep on giving yourself useless hope

Where is your khalifar?
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by NuclearWinter: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Vicadonis:
Story for the gods

Story from and not for the gods
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FSBoperator: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
ThundrCork:
Where is this comedian biko?

We are in March.

Buhari's case closed in January

This month Nigeria dies.

The incidence yesterday in Ife will spark riots in the north tomorrow.

Osunbade's inability to control the riots will lead to anarchy and a coup will follow.

Read up on "Scenario 1: how Nigeria will end up balkanized" I have a thread on the here
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by timecapsule: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Bible said that the council of wicked will never plan

Their Grand father Usman dan foido make this quote for them in 1804,
Usman wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country”.

With the condition we are in Nigeria, the hand of God have started writing in our wall........
Time has come and the time now!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by ThundrCork(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

We are in March.

Buhari's case closed in January

This month Nigeria dies.

The incidence yesterday in Ife will spark riots in the north tomorrow.

Osunbade's inability to control the riots will lead to anarchy and a coup will follow.

Read up on "Scenario 1: how Nigeria will end up balkanized" I have a thread on the here

Oga dont be deceived, no such thing will happen. The president is very much healthy. have you noticed that militancy has reduced to a great minimum? electricity is steadily growing? The president to me is rather outsmarting the situation he found himself by temporarily relinquishing power to create stability. A smart move if you ask me. You think the presidency is not smart enough to pay the media to make it seem like the president is in a critical situation so as to calm those guys and corrupt politicians causing distability? as long as you dont see a video of the president will surely make you doubt his health status which is exactly what he wants.
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FSBoperator: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
ThundrCork:

Oga dont be deceived, no such thing will happen. The president is very much healthy. have you noticed that militancy has reduced to a great minimum? electricity is steadily growing? The president to me is rather outsmarting the situation he found himself by temporarily relinquishing power to create stability. A smart move if you ask me

More foolish words like these have never been spoken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by ThundrCork(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

More foolish words like these have never been spoken

i dont expect you to be polite in your reply. you are angered because the truth seems like an albatross on your neck...idiot never mention me again and fvckoff
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by zabson(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just in>>> Buhari is set to return next week...visit http://arewabudlatest..com.ng/ for more.
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FSBoperator: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
ThundrCork:

i dont expect you to be polite in your reply. you are angered because the truth seems like an albatross on your neck...idiot never mention me again and fvckoff

Which truth?

In your mind Buhari is forming sickness so that Osinbajo can reconcile the Niger Delta people to his govt?

Do you think you are talking to your fellow zombie?
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FSBoperator: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
zabson:
Just in>>> Buhari is set to return next week...visit http://arewabudlatest..com.ng/ for more.

That's what you guys have been saying since January
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by ThundrCork(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Mr Seun i think it is high time to close this thread. their prediction has embarassingly failed. they have scammed some evil politicians of' their ill gotten money. its time for them to face themselves and start killing each other. afterall its all they desire - to kill!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by opey25(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
FSBoperator:

That's what you guys have been saying since January
Buhari is back, shame on you
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by opey25(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Where is buhari?

All the BMC misfits can not spin life into that cadavar?
Buhari is back, shame on you.
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by FSBoperator: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
ThundrCork:
Mr Seun i think it is high time to close this thread. their prediction has embarassingly failed. they have scammed some evil politicians of' their ill gotten money. its time for them to face themselves and start killing each other. afterall its all they desire - to kill!

This prediction is on point.

Buhari's govt ended in January.

He will soon flee to London within this month from where he won't return.

As for your precious Nigeria, the level of fanatiscm that greeted his temporary return will also be unleashed with violence when the news finally occurs.

Or do you for once believe that thing can last till 2019?
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by KwaraRat: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari's presidency ended in January 20th.

All this one nah extra time
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by NuclearWinter: 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
opey25:

No his not unless you mean back from the dead like the zombie king he is
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
DaBullIT:
This goat with his fake , i want to sound smart predictions non of which has actually manifested

I laugh
Re: Buhari & Nigeria Have Exactly 11 & 13 Mths Left respectively by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
opey25:

Back from the land of the dead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo To Grace AGJES 2017 / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists / Break Down Of Rivers Election Results In Each LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.