Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? (16010 Views)

Colombia Tops Group H As Senegal Gets Eliminated By Fair Play Rules / Bayern V PSG: What Will Happen? / Novak Djokovic Cries After He's Eliminated By Argentina's Juan Martin In 1st Rnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by fF01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
1wolex85:

My point is, you never can predict how a coach will do when he moves to a club with real pressure. David Moyes was very good at Everton, even leading Everton to champions league qualification places at some point, he went to Man u and his life has never remained the same since. Andre Villas Boas was hot property when he led Porto to a treble, he went to Chelsea and didnt do well, he has had relative success with Spurs and Zenit after then. Manuel Pellegrini did well with Villarreal and Malaga but flopped at Madrid, Man city is the only big team where he has succeded. Brendan Rodgers, from Swansea to Liverpool, only one good season when he came second and never won anything.

Yes Conte didnt crack Europe but he is a top coach in my opinion especially when it comes to tactics and I agree that Massimiliano Allegri has improved upon Conte's job in Turin.
My point is, I dont think it is really easy to compare coaches, look at how Simeone plays, if he coaches Madrid, are you sure he will cope with that style of play? Look at Capello, that guy wins league titles but doesn't really do well in cups, no coach has it all and I dont think its that easy to say one is better than the other.
hmmmmm! True that.
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by fF01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sheguama:
Who come remain for the team na oga?

d rest na. dem Wiliwili nd co.
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by DinaAlfred: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't want to see Eden Hazard in Chelsea shirt next season. that is the first step.
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by Nonyeumeh: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blue is the colour, football is th game, we are all together and winning is our aim so cheer us all through the sun and rain cos CHELSEA is our name
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by litetias(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
DinaAlfred:
I don't want to see Eden Hazard in Chelsea shirt next season. that is the first step.
Plus old Terry, crazy Ivanovic, inept Cahill, lazy Fabregas
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by Kingy10: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
claremont:
I think Guus Hiddink should be given the permanent role of manager at the club. He has been able to stabilize the sinking ship and gotten us to mid-table from the relegation zone. He is a good manager and has proven it time and time again in all the clubs he has managed.
God forbid, he's woeful
he can't even use Pato since...
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by danxzy: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
upon all that happen i still support chelsea because they are still the best in English league infact Europe as a whole. how many troophy? this lost started with mourinho b4 hindikk came to ammend it but unfortunately he lost it
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by rankee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
fF01:

what's funny??
for we Chelsea fans dis is a serious issue dah needs to b addressed!

oh Chelsea fc my darling team what went wrong oooooooooooo?

Benno.
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by promisedeco(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by promisedeco(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beehshorp:
Chelsea is the best team in England.. I keep repeating it.. If chelsea were as good as arsenal utd city or liverpool dis season leceister won't be topping the league..
my brother it's very obvious you don't watch football. Man utd had 14 players injured and still has some injured, and you are saying they are good. REPENT FROM WATCHING FOOTBALL FROM BEHIND. grin
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by kumakunta: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Beehshorp:
Chelsea is the best team in England.. I keep repeating it.. If chelsea were as good as arsenal utd city or liverpool dis season leceister won't be topping the league.. The club is in transition they overworked themselves last season and early dis season there were hitches which chelsea has responded brilliantly to... We are not the first english team to be eliminated.. So we get a good coach before then we winthe FA cup.. Everton won't do no shii on saturday I can bet my left arm on that..
Hoping to see Simeone or Pochettino at the helm of affairs nxt season if dey aren't available retain Hiddink cos I don't know and av never heard of conte..

Modified: "I don't know and av never heard of conte" as used in the speech above doesn't imply that I don't know who conte is or what he achieved with Juve its just that I don't like the man and I look at him as someone who wouldn't stand a chance against mou pep klopp wenger poch in england
Stories from a typical chelsea fan..what happened when man united won epl for 3 consecutive season? Are their players robot?
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by jerusalem101: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Goodnuel:
Bro, don't mention Wenger and Success in a sentence.

Ok sir, I refrain my statement concerning wenger, but as far as Ass-anal fans are concern, WENGER is a success. So success has different meaning, it all depend on your mindset.
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by onims44(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
relegation.....or maybe they go back to been the mediocre club they were pre mourinho
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by abimbawealth(f): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
IYANGBALI:
yes o,I wan laugh all my enemies in Chelsham.
Cc funjo.sh
VickyR.otex
Edw.ife
Amina.t508
S.eun
Chukwu.di44
Abimbawealth
And all others
I know y'all gonna miss us cheesy
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by abimbawealth(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
amazingspiderma:
Though not a Chelsea fan,but one of the major source of worry was Willian. He holds on to the ball unnecessarily, If he had the same chance that Di Maria had to cross the ball for the second goal,he would still trap the ball and try to beat the approaching defender. His timing to release the ball was poor and ineffective, which was why the PSG defenders easily recovered.
The bolded pains me a lot as a lot of fans are blinded by his runs...all he does is wait for slip up(opponent), picks race, hold on to d ball till they recover it or he shoots...or something....infact, I dunno again sef
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by IYANGBALI: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
abimbawealth:

I know y'all gonna miss us cheesy
if I hear
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by abimbawealth(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if I hear
You know the truth
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by OracleE(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
It is very that the the hunger is lacking in the team. A new coach, a few fresh legs to inject competition into the team, replace hazard with a better player that loves responsibility and u will see that this team is really Champions League standard.

P. S: Terry still got one or two good seasons on him, Ivanovic I shake my head, Costa needs a partner as good or better than himself as he is injury prone and enters into a match with a probability of not being there at the full time whistle coz of a bookable offence.

We are still Champions of England until proven otherwise at the end of the season. Up Chelsea
Re: Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? by akorebami(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2016
litetias:
undecided
You should be man enough to admit that this article was not written by you but lifted by you off BBC Sport
how come am just seeing this? Pls, give me the link to the site where i lifted it. Maybe you dont know what it means to lift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan / Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.