Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Programming Language Is Best For You? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Best For You? (2180 Views)

Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / What Programming Languages Are A Waste Of Time To Learn? / What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Language Is Best For You? by paulwhiz: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Many people keep on asking this question of what programming language they should start off learning. I remember when I was in that same position when I was younger I really wanted to learn how to be a programmer but after checking online I saw different programming languages that I got really confused as to which one I should start with. I then stumbled on this really good article that made the transition into learning programming languages really easy. This is why I am writing this to help those out there who really want to start off but don't know which to start with. The article that i read made it simple, with the following steps I will guide you through it.

*Draw up an inverted pyramid or triangle: This might sound odd to you but it is what will keep you on track to the languages that you would choose to learn. You just have to draw the inverted pyramid and divide its body into about five parts. So you start with the smaller part at the bottom which you will write the first programming language you will learn. This first programming language should be something simple with little abstraction from normal English language. For example: Logo, html etc. Then you move up the pyramid the the next bigger part. The language there should be something simple but a little bit more advanced than the first language you learnt. For example: BASIC. Then you move up the pyramid to an even more advanced programming language. For example: VisualBasic. But remember follow the pyramid you are starting from smallest to smaller to small before you face moderate, then big then bigger. So next you move up the pyramid once again to a more advanced programming language than the last one For Example: Java. You keep on moving up the pyramid and before you know it you are an expert programmer. NOTE: "Do not rush the steps take them on after the other. Remember it takes quite some years for a professional programmer to be made"

More Info: http://www.apeelit.com/posts/373/what-programming-language-is-best-for-you

Re: What Programming Language Is Best For You? by greatnaija01: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2016
RUBY is my best.

(1) (Reply)

BACKEND Learning Path. / Remote Internship / The United Kingdom Illuminati Group Needs New Members Just Call +447031962762

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.