Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun (11183 Views)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bakila: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2016
afroniger:
The country needs all the money it can save at this critical time so madam abeg continue. Dollar Money don scarce. Enough of ghost workers reaping where they did not sow Biko.
You are right, but it is the ghost creators that are over-reaping. Some of those account and finance staff have fifty ghost worker, they collect the salary and live large with it.

2 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by threech(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Udaume:
When will buhari certificate be tracked? That certificate is very important else posterity and history will record this generation a coward for allowing a man without certificate to govern them
Something must be wrong with you!!! kiss undecided
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Marotzke(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

You think everybody would be like your over-hyped Minister of Economy who disbursed funds meant for procurement to office of NSA without monitoring? Wake up please.
From catching ghost workers to monitoring disbursement of funds? For your your mind you really think you know the job details of the minister of finance? I dont blame you.

When Omenka and Gbawe pocketed the money meant for training of APC propagandists; what does one expect? I guess we will be seeing more of motor park touts masquerading as defenders of APC government.

Anyway, since they deported Shakiru aka Shymexx from the UK, he is very much around to give you a crash course on defending the indefensible and how to tell lies with a bold face and panache.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Remii(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2016
5starmilitant:

But in his(Gej) administration, we never experienced the kind of hardship, pains and afflictions we are experiencing now. So how did he do it?

he never had this kind of conditions, low oil price with low forex reserve,
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by middlebelter(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2016
daniska3yaro:
I support them to trace ghost workers out of the system,atleast the save money bt the make a lot of mistakes for including civil servants that are active.
Another set of civil servants will suffer non payment of salary by is Government inorder to win public approval,the go after the innocent and poor civil servants that are active in service,worst Govt since 1960.

I feel confounded and entirely bewildered when I read comments like yours from a Nigerian. Is it because the money being saved is Nigeria money and not yours?How will you react if the Minister of Finance were your CFO trying to save your company money from ghost workers who are mainly from your tribe and the minister being from another tribe is trying to rescue your company from bankruptcy?
If the former president and his team could not fish out these criminals that have been devouring the system and you are saying fishing them out and separating them from the pay roll is going to"make poor civil servant suffer"? Are you giving covet support to the criminal act?
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Mynd44, you must be out of ya homoerotic mind for hiding my reply to that flaming phaggot, marotzke. Is this some gay mafia crap? I didn't even know ya silly arse also swing that way, though ya sexuality has always been fruity and suspect.

If you are going to hide my post to ya butt buddy, edit his post and get my handle out there. I never posted to the phaggot and I don't talk to phaggots.

Fvck you and the flaming phaggot. Bunch of phaggots.

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Marotzke:
From catching ghost workers to monitoring disbursement of funds? For your your mind you really think you know the job details of the minister of finance? I dont blame you.

When Omenka and Gbawe pocketed the money meant for training of APC propagandists; what does one expect? I guess we will be seeing more of motor park touts masquerading as defenders of APC government.

Anyway, since they deported Shakiru aka Shymexx from the UK, he is very much around to give you a crash course on defending the indefensible and how to tell lies with a bold face and panache.

Flaming phaggot, how many times am I gonna tell you to keep my dyck outta ya homoerotic mouth? Keep Fvcking with me till I end up sodomising ya bum hole with a stick and watch you bleed to death, you despicable butt pirate and a curse on humanity.

You can't even economise the number of dycks violating ya arse, yet you have an opinion on economics and how a finance minister should do her job, you accursed waste of se.men with leaky bum. Go wear pampers, c.unt.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by Nigeriasam: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Agbaletu:

You mean Finance Minister should look at the other side?
I can't believe this!
my brother, this type of comment is always from hateful + bitter IPOB. An ignorance + frustrated igbos
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by KissCODE(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Standing5:
What is APC suppose to perform? PDP merely spent what was available and invested nothing. How does Buhari perform when the border are porous for smuggler. Any good banned or taxed further in an attempt at regulating the economy simply becomes hotcake. PDP really messed up.
lolzzzz... Let the blame game continue. Our border was so tight before 1999 thats what you are implying. PDP really messed up okay.
Look at those in APC government & tell me how many of them that was not in PDP.
At least i know three ministers who were once PDP chairman and governors one was also member & speaker of his state house of assembly under PDP(Audu Ogbe, Chris Ngige & Chibuike Amaechi).
Dear friend are u saying during campaign APC didnt know that PDP really messed Nigeria up. Those who were decieved that voted APC, voted them to fix Nigeria because during campaign APC they outlined PDP‘s mess ups & promise to fix them.
Again i asked a question. What is the name of the ‘technic‘ this finance minister used in discovering these ghost workers. NOI told us she used biometric system to discover ghost workers during GEJ‘s time.
And this one came here to say she used ‘computer technic‘ nonsense. What is the meaning ofcomputer technic.
APC should stop taking Nigerians for foo.ls, we have brain and we know how to make good use of it.
GEJ is long gone since almost a year now still he makes more headline than those in government all becuase the incompetent ones keep throwing stone at his side.

APC & Traveling President should sit up & FIX NIGERIA.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by KissCODE(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

With the rate at which office of the NSA disbursed money meant for procurement, one would imagine what that Otueke dullard was fighting when he said he was fighting corruption with technology.
well... It hurts when those who dont know claim to know.
Mind you Dasuki never spent any money meant for procuement of arms for the military.
Dasuki is being probed for NSA‘s security vote. It has never been done before. Nobody probes security vote. Every governor collects it and use it as they wish.

The war against Boko haram has been won by Buhari/APC government. Tell me... When did they procure the arms and amunitions they used in defeating BH? If GEJ bought nothing, which one are they using right now to win the war?

Lets keep all this failed propaganda and face the realities on ground.

Propaganda does not sustain a governement.
Finance ministry is usin “computer technic“ to catch ghost workers... Funny people

2 Likes

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by naijagobetter(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
tinsel:

Don't worry we are in the rebuilding process. I see a better Nigeria in the next two years. We will suffer maybe for another one and half years. They messed up this country when resources were in abundant.
Enemies of progress are fighting hard to derail this rebuilding process, but God is in control.
True, i agree with you hundred and one percent, but the inforation ministry is not doing enough to create awareness to asure and reasure the citizens. Buhari is the solution Gods willing.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by naijagobetter(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

If only everyone involved had been serious with the budget
we will get there Gods willing
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by 989900: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:

No he means that apart from tracking down ghost workers which seems to be her best achievement at every FEC meeting, Adeosun should come up with meaningful fiscal policies to complement the CBN monetary policies..

She is actually suppose to do more than Ghost Hunting

Your comment will come handy after the budget is passed.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by docadams: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
5starmilitant:

But in his(Gej) administration, we never experienced the kind of hardship, pains and afflictions we are experiencing now. So how did he do it?

He mortgaged the nation fortune of100 years for his 6 years bliss in office.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by str8talk1: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
What happened to d civil servants dat r connected to d first batch of 23,000 bank accounts?
Dis government is just useless.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by antispexish(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
PapaBrowne:
You know your country's economy is in the wrong hands when the minister of finance reduces her job to the pursuit of ghost workers.

And for crying out loud, why aren't we arresting these ghost workers?
Arrest ghost workers? You serious so?
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by ministeriallist: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
From chasing shadows to chasing ghosts grin
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by PapaBrowne(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

from your comment, detecting ghost workers through system audit is wrong
2. it's ghost workers not absentees, so you want a government to arrest ghosts before you believe it exits in our systems. kontinu, the Lord is your strength.

OK maybe you don't know the job of a finance minister. In this current economic scenario, the discuss should focus heavily on fiscal policy, strategic economic planning, innovative ways to shore up our resources and those kinds of thinking.
I'd expect her to seek new models to generate new resources from hidden assets. That is the job of a finance minister. Economics, Economics, Economic.

Leave the job of investigating ghost workers to a much lower institution.

The other day Fashola spoke on the use of Pension Funds to build infrastructure. He also spoke on the use of prisoners as a source of cheap labor. That's thinking that makes all the sense.

About ghost workers, maybe you think we are talking about ghosts as in spirits as in willy-willi. Let me educate you a bit.
The federal government pays salaries to the bank accounts of these ghost workers Abi? Because the last I checked all salaries come from a central payroll system. Now can't those accounts be investigated? Cant the passport photographs used in opening those accounts be used to identify the so called ghosts. If someone had been collecting these monies all these years. Then they are traceable.

Cc
Antispexish. Bbmate. Shamecurls. Olujobasamuel. Agbaletu. Afroniger

1 Like

Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by OlujobaSamuel: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2016
PapaBrowne:

OK maybe you don't know the job of a finance minister. In this current economic scenario, the discuss should focus heavily on fiscal policy, strategic economic planning, innovative ways to shore up our resources and those kinds of thinking.
I'd expect her to seek new models to generate new resources from hidden assets. That is the job of a finance minister. Economics, Economics, Economic.

The other day Fashola spoke on the use of Pension Funds to build infrastructure. He also spoke on the use of prisoners as a source of cheap labor. That's thinking that makes all the sense.

About ghost workers, maybe you think we are talking about ghosts as in spirits as in willy-willi. Let me educate you a bit.
The federal government pays salaries to the bank accounts of these ghost workers Abi? Because the last I checked all salaries come from a central payroll system. Now can't those accounts be investigated? Cant the passport photographs used in opening those accounts be used to identify the so called ghosts. If someone had been collecting these monies all these years. Then they are traceable.

Cc
I never said that's her only duty but it's part and core. if it's her responsibility to pay them, then it's her responsibility to know who to pay.
on detecting and prosecuting through passport photographs, tell me you don't mean that, even yahoo guys dey get human dp my brother.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by antispexish(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Cc

When ngozi was talking about using a new payroll system to payworkers, you did not shout , " its not her job". But when Kemi had found leakage and is planning to close it, you are shouting" its not her job". Its not her that will prosecute, and she had not said she will do EFCC job. If identifying where money is being wasted is not part of shoring up resources, I wonder what is. Its stup*d to think making money will solve the problem of people stealing the money you are making.

We all know the root cause of the economic downturn, we are ok with someone who is blocking leakages rather than the former who will be borrowing to pay salaries even while earnings was slightly higher.

She has done her job of identifying where money and jobs can come in for the nation, they had set up policies, but all these takes time.

As to the ghost worker thing, oga, dem be ghosts!, that why we know there is something wrong somewhere. How you wan catch those who no exist, by their passport photograph? Haha! . You can only catch those who created the ghosts, but it wunt be easy, those creatures are not dummies, and the past admin has allowed them to integrate these ghost workers into the system. The only solution is to purge the system.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by oyinkinola: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2016
.... no wonder why they were demanding the removal of adeosun, she hit them hard!
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bolajijohnson00: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is a good thing that Nigeria is gradually getting back on track again. This is what we have always craved for. Kudos to the minister of finance, the beautiful mrs Kemi Adeosun
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bolajijohnson00: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
The nation can also use the money for better things such as provision of social amenities like roads, social welfare and innovation
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bolajijohnson00: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kudos to Adeosun, it is good for us to get things done legitimately.Im proud that we have someone that can get things done for us as a nation. Kudos once again
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by bolajijohnson00: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Our minister of finance is working. At least that money can be used to pay legitimate workers in the civil service and employ more of our graduates who are jobless.
Nice one, its good to know that our finance minister, Mrs Kemi Adeosun is working. This is just a start, gradually, we would see more t5hings we can be proud of.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by 7lives: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Agbaletu:

You mean Finance Minister should look at the other side?
I can't believe this!

The guy is a ghost worker, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i hope you're not expecting corruption to go down without a fight.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by chernest2002: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you are Apc you no be ghost worker, but if you support pdp you be ghost+spirit worker and must be removed,in NIMASA,the ghost DG have been removed and replace with apc Dakuku, witch hunters hunting the ghost workers.
Re: FG Tracking Additional 11,000 Ghost Workers — Adeosun by NinaOlusoga12: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is a wonderful way to save the country's money. Why pay someone that is not working? More ghost workers should be detected and help save more money. This is why Adeosun is a capable leader; she comes up with brilliant ways to manage the economy finances. Surely, managing resources and finances isn't just about generating revenue but also saving costs. God bless you ma. This is a wonderful one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun: Court Rejects Suit Seeking To Sack Oyetola / NBC Act: Regulate All Online Broadcasters Including Twitter – Lai Mohammed / United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.