Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot (4604 Views)

Breaking News!!!!! US Bancorp Bank To Return Amaechi's Loot / American Bancorp Bank Writes To Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot / Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by dechriscool(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2016
An angel has being let loose from heaven
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by fulanimafia: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
modath:

You go fear powersteeringnews now. cheesy cheesy

Hand brake news to the rescue! grin

As Ameachi's rise continues to frustrate these wailers into delusion, we await the next episode of their amusing antics in their effort to pull their 'betrayer' down.

Next time, hopefully they'll include a photoshopped picture for added effect cheesy
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by modath(f): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
PRYCE:

Hey guys who appointed this Lady SSA to "Integrity" on 'Staying with Buhari'?

Modath Sha....

Say what you mean, be bold , be expressive.... cool

Pryce Sha... smiley
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by Lanretoye(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:
Lol... I will fight corruption yet fashola and anaechi was chosen by you as your ministers...

When asked you said if anyone has any evidence should push it through, now see the evidence of amachi loots.

The world is watching you dullard in 4D BC 3D would be inefficient.

Lol grin
As dem dey tell u the fable,dem no give u akara?

1 Like

Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by dridowu: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2016
So many hand brake news on nairaland
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by PRYCE(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
modath:

Say what you mean, be bold , be expressive.... cool

Pryce Sha... smiley
Lol! You wan report me again ba? Well I forgive you for the last one... being in the month of Women and all wink wink

But Wait oo, how do you do it self??
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by DaBullIT(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2016
KissCODE:
replace the name AMAECHI with Jonathan & replace all the places where River state is written with Nigeria...

Then tell me if you will say someone is draging CNN into mud.

Amaechi & Fashola are the greatest of all... One day something go catch them sha.
unlike you, I do my research that news never featured and was never reported by cnn , not even CNN's blog I report

So unless the news is from. Cnn if names change I will say the same thing
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by modath(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! You wan report me again ba? Well I forgive you for the last one... being in the month of Women and all wink wink

But Wait oo, how do you do it self??

Forgive Mo for what exactly? Everybody here knows Mo doesn't court drama & maintains her lane all the time. cool

Mo also doesn't have any power to do nothing to you nah , any fallout you experience, miss me with it, it is purely consequence of your own action, don't you think so? smiley

Also, be yourself, the cool nice thing na wash & we both know it.....You know you want to let loose expletives, go ahead & set your soul free..
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by Totalman1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
We should stand behind PMB against these thieves around him.
Even though I did not vote for him, I somehow believe he is d right person needed right now for this country.
EVERY PERSON THAT HAS STOLEN FROM NATION'S TREASURY, SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE D CONSEQUENCES!!!
Let's rally around PMB & encourage him to prosecute even those that assisted him into power.
We are going through tough times in our national life but if we stand together, irrespective of ethnic or religious leaning, we shall emerge STRONGER and BETTER.
IT SHALL BE WELL!!!
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by Businesstools(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
[size=24pt]Hope for Nigeria is a campaign platform of the PDP, So until a neutral source confirms it, I ain't gonna buy it.

Look at their facebook page and see for yourself: https://web.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?_rdr [/size]
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by modath(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
fulanimafia:

Hand brake news to the rescue! grin

As Ameachi's rise continues to frustrate these wailers into delusion, we await the next episode of their amusing antics in their effort to pull their 'betrayer' down.

Next time, hopefully they'll include a photoshopped picture for added effect cheesy
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
modath:

Of course, he can't occupy his position forever.... but he will be there as long as PMB is president. smiley

BTW, this "news" is as real as a 5,000 naira note.... Bancorp America, CNN, $757mi, issokay..

You go fear powersteeringnews now. cheesy cheesy

Funny. But am still angry with you modath
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by Don2014: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari do u remember what da north youth told u about Amachi when u went make him a minister? That Amachi will destroy ur Government.and u said all ur ministers are saints.and ur partie said anyone with evendent should come up with it.and unpon evendent by Rivera state government u people don't take it.
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by PRYCE(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
modath:

Forgive Mo for what exactly? Everybody here knows Mo doesn't court drama & maintains her lane all the time. cool

Mo also doesn't have any power to do nothing to you nah , any fallout you experience, miss me with it, it is purely consequence of your own action, don't you think so? smiley

Also, be yourself, the cool nice thing na wash & we both know it.....You know you want to let loose expletives, go ahead & set your soul free..

Believe me Lady; I'm super cool! But towards "integrity" I ain't. You cannot expect me to be All ranty all the time now do you?

Stay which lane? No be you dey always rain on top Tonye parade here?
Re: Corruption:american Bancorp Bank Writes Buhari, Plans To Return Amaechi’s Loot by modath(f): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
PRYCE:
Believe me Lady; I'm super cool! But towards "integrity" I ain't. You cannot expect me to be All ranty all the time now do you?

Stay which lane? No be you dey always rain on top Tonye parade here?

You , cool? Issokay, .. smiley

As for Barcanista, i don't have any issues with him or deliberately set out to antagonize him, that isn't Mo's M.O (literary licence not intended) cheesy

I just call him out when he is trying to his usual narrative twists & cloak & dagger ops, minus that, i don't get in the way of any individual on their grind... The guy works hard but he should not twist matter & claim he is doing it for the sheer hell of it, nah, his moves have rhymes & reasons to them,no coincidence or innocence.

One thing i however want to share with you is that as you are free to express yourself & call people that don't align with your sentiments names , you however shouldn't take objection when others feel like expressing themselves as well... Live & let live... Bye..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Crazy In Court, Screams At Judge Video,Pics / We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies / A Message To The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.