Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai (43501 Views)

Bishiop Imeh Appointed As Special Assistant To Governor Udom Emmanuel / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by born2lead01: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by igboboy3(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Please it is Governor Fatah not Fatai!!!

all this pikin mods

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Originality007: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Fan? y not AC grin
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
Must we all be in politics? I'm sure it's all for d monetary gain while his main talent will waste away.

He can continue acting like RMD when he is done serving his term.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by DaBullIT(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Which film abeg?
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by jaybeekay(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
adorablepepple:
Who picture help,better do a good job

picture helped Jumoke, the ex breadseller smiley
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Abbies: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Nepotism...
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by delectablegyal(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, I have a confession to make. Pm me, pls.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by sheubaba2013: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Pls fellow landers I need ur advice. This happen between me and the girl I want to marry. Her phone went bad November last year, but before then she said I should give her some money for her to do a phone swap which I gave her and she never did d swapping before the phone went bad. Since then she have been disturbing me to get her any phone that can browse and for now I don't have a tangible job. The disturbance was much so I decided to get her a phone not too long. The following day she told me that the phone use to get hot and that the battery drains fast. Again that am I sure is a new phone? What! A phone that I just bought yesterday? So she told me that she will like us to go and change the phone. I said mo problem. We went and change the phone after all the embarrassment I got there. So later that night she now told me that she don't like the phone that it doesn't take much apps and that the RAM is small, it's a tecno y2. Meanwhile that's what I can afford for now becos no work. The most annoying part is that up till now she didn't ask me how I got the money to buy the phone or how am I managing? Is this girl selfish and not appreciative?
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by domopps(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
Actor as a S.A on art and culture? That's understandable unlike someone who was appointed S.A on "bed matters" abii nah Tourism sef shocked.

I no mention name coz everything about d person makes FP and u never can tell her relation or sugar boy can be a mod, make my ban no go long pass the years of Methuselah cry.

Wicked boi grin

Cheeeeeers
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Are u from kwara state?
DanceVille:
Oshe baddest! Nice one.. ** Only God knws amount of salary he'll be collecting.. When this foolish a thing called Fatai is nt able 2 pay workers' salaries.. **
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by domopps(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Pls fellow landers I need ur advice. This happen between me and the girl I want to marry. Her phone went bad November last year, but before then she said I should give her some money for her to do a phone swap which I gave her and she never did d swapping before the phone went bad. Since then she have been disturbing me to get her any phone that can browse and for now I don't have a tangible job. The disturbance was much so I decided to get her a phone not too long. The following day she told me that the phone use to get hot and that the battery drains fast. Again that am I sure is a new phone? What! A phone that I just bought yesterday? So she told me that she will like us to go and change the phone. I said mo problem. We went and change the phone after all the embarrassment I got there. So later that night she now told me that she don't like the phone that it doesn't take much apps and that the RAM is small, it's a tecno y2. Meanwhile that's what I can afford for now becos no work. The most annoying part is that up till now she didn't ask me how I got the money to buy the phone or how am I managing? Is this girl selfish and not appreciative?

Kindly create a thread of urs on this subject matter hence aids supper ideas

But not like trying 2 change d topic!

Meanwhile there's always 2 sides of the story

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by domopps(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
Wow!
From glory to glory..."that's my new name
From glory to glory..."that's where I am going....
We will all get there in Jesus name /insha Allah cool

I bet my signature could say that better!

Glory bae

Wishing you all the best

Cheeeeeers
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by lalasticlala(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, I have a confession to make. Pm me, pls.

Go ahead and confess, send the confession via email

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by DanielGb(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Some days ago, Femi Adebayo was appointed by the Kwara State Governor, Abdul Fatai as his Special Adviser on Arts and Culture.

The latest development about the appointment right now is that the Jelili Oniso’s star, has resumed work this week. He hereby shared his first photo in office on social media.

See photo below..

Source :https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvPXBEjmSC/?hl=en

Mr. Femi is going to go far. He never depends on his Dad success. That's my principle too: I never want to depend on anybody including federal government because no one cares they can only advise you and do little.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nairadays: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wao this is nice. Am happy for him.

At least this is not a movie.

Finally sir, here you are; live the always rich or contempted life portrayed in some of your movies.

Am not saying by this position he becomes very rich, but at least it should be befitting and gratifying for his person.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
From Nollywood to Political Venture. Wish you success in all your endeavors.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by 2emgee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fellow winner,that's my new name too
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
SURPRISED THAT WE STILL USE THAT KIND OF STANDING FAN IN SUCH OFFICES THIS DAYS
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by bigfather(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Some days ago, Femi Adebayo was appointed by the Kwara State Governor, Abdul Fatai as his Special Adviser on Arts and Culture.

The latest development about the appointment right now is that the Jelili Oniso’s star, has resumed work this week. He hereby shared his first photo in office on social media.

See photo below..

Source :https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvPXBEjmSC/?hl=en

Introduction to Politics 101
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by jaksabbey(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oga mi sir, am happy for u bro. J15 naani jor

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls mention names. Who are u talking about? Is like am lost here. Help me..
Afrok:
Actor as a S.A on art and culture? That's understandable unlike someone who was appointed S.A on "bed matters" abii nah Tourism sef shocked.

I no mention name coz everything about d person makes FP and u never can tell her relation or sugar boy can be a mod, make my ban no go long pass the years of Methuselah cry.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by fairheven: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
DanceVille:
Oshe baddest!
Nice one..
Only God knws amount of salary he'll be collecting..
When this foolish a thing called Fatai is nt able 2 pay workers' salaries..

Apart from the oil producing states,Most of the governors hardly pay their S.A's anything tangible, it's just the privileges that come along with it and additional boost to the CV

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by henrydadon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
wait is it only africa that has special..to all this things..because i no just understand the job of a special adviser

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Missonas(f): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Not hating oh but that Afolayan guy for fit this position wella pass this guy. He has a flair for ancient arts, culture and all and he is also from kwara state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Afrok(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
domopps:

Wicked boi grin

Cheeeeeers
cheesy... cheers boss... cheesy
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by drdams: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Missonas:
Not hating oh but that Afolayan guy for fit this position wella pass this guy. He has a flair for ancient arts, culture and all and he is also from kwara state

Eni to pass lo mo iwe ; eni to mo way lo mo iwe!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Afrok(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
dudkko:
Pls mention names. Who are u talking about? Is like am lost here. Help me..
boss... hmmm... just follow up threads here, u'll stumble on threads where Nairalanders have complained or will complain about threads that have something to do with certain set of people and snakes makes FP faster than others.

No be for my mouth una go hear say GMB win GEJ for election cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nikkyfash: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
ajoskele:
Jelili
singing # jelili the barber, oun gerun fomo kekere, otun gerun fagbalagba, jelili the barber

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by jydeskill1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well deserved......odunlade u for try go school.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by adorablepepple(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaybeekay:

picture helped Jumoke, the ex breadseller smiley
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.