Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai (43500 Views)

Bishiop Imeh Appointed As Special Assistant To Governor Udom Emmanuel / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by UIA04(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
Actor as a S.A on art and culture? That's understandable unlike someone who was appointed S.A on "bed matters" abii nah Tourism sef shocked.

I no mention name coz everything about d person makes FP and u never can tell her relation or sugar boy can be a mod, make my ban no go long pass the years of Methuselah cry.
So if it's a man it is laudable but when it is a woman she has to be sleeping with her appointee
I'm sure if it were your wife or mum, you'lld be glad to hear such gist about her. This is one of the reasons Africa is backwards.
Even if she is his supposed girlfriend did you see them in bed together?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Afrok(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
UIA04:

So if it's a man it is laudable but when it is a woman she has to be sleeping with her appointee
I'm sure if it were your wife or mum, you'lld be glad to hear such gist about her. This is one of the reasons Africa is backwards.
Even if she is his supposed girlfriend did you see them in bed together?
aunty Abeg clap for yourself.... where in my post did you see "woman, sleeping, etc" nah so una dey buy talk. I can't remember giving any clue to whom I was talking about, over sabi dey worry u. Abeg enjoy the rest of your day.

#one love#.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Abukc(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
KONGLATT
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
Actor as a S.A on art and culture? That's understandable unlike someone who was appointed S.A on "bed matters" abii nah Tourism sef shocked.

I no mention name coz everything about d person makes FP and u never can tell her relation or sugar boy can be a mod, make my ban no go long pass the years of Methuselah cry.
He can handle any post. He is a lawyer & he also has an msc.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Some days ago, Femi Adebayo was appointed by the Kwara State Governor, Abdul Fatai as his Special Adviser on Arts and Culture.

The latest development about the appointment right now is that the Jelili Oniso’s star, has resumed work this week. He hereby shared his first photo in office on social media.

See photo below..

Source :https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvPXBEjmSC/?hl=en

Resumed? Has he been working in that capacity before?

If it is his first day, then he is not RESUMING but STARTING work!!!!!
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by tolaadepej(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Congrats boss mi
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one. I know say I go blow also. No be by bomb oooo. I go make am. Na matter of time and chance and it go favor me ALSo cos na man know man to bossom in Nigeria. The rest is luck.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by bankybobo11: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
DanceVille:
Oshe baddest!
Nice one..
Only God knws amount of salary he'll be collecting..
When this foolish a thing called Fatai is nt able 2 pay workers' salaries..

Kikikikikikikiki grin. Na that salary side consign u grin grin. Me sef been dey think am
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by UIA04(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
aunty Abeg clap for yourself.... where in my post did you see "woman, sleeping, etc" nah so una dey buy talk. I can't remember giving any clue to whom I was talking about, over sabi dey worry u. Abeg enjoy the rest of your day.

#one love#.
Looool.
You must be 13, just finishing junior sec school to talk like this.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by oluwasegun007(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
congratulations my broda, more grace.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Afrok(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
UIA04:

Looool.
You must be 13, just finishing junior sec school to talk like this.
please check the next person, i don't patronize people like u.
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by RobinHez(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

Go ahead and confess, send the confession via email

Pls, push this to front-page, it is really educative and fun to try out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2982589/natures-stylus-carrot
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
Happy for him.... Egbon Jelili
On Behalf of NL ni**az, I commend u for d sweet dp but also, we need to see ur normal face cos this ur style is getting us confused
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by menabae(f): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
ActOfWar:

On Behalf of NL ni**az, I commend u for d sweet dp but also, we need to see ur normal face cos this ur style is getting us confused
tanx,buh I fear ur moniker
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
tanx,buh I fear ur moniker
Don't go off topic, why is ur mouth like that?
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by menabae(f): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
ActOfWar:

Don't go off topic, why is ur mouth like that?
so hw is my mouth related to this thread,pls dnt derail people's thread fr them bye
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
so hw is my mouth related to this thread,pls dnt derail people's thread fr them bye
don't get me wrong, I'm just saying dt despite d way u stretch ur mouth u still look beautiful, what if u didnt stretch it, i bet u would over-nail it. All in all, u are beautiful.

Hey. I dont take this kinda insult from pipz like yo, i ll let this slide. Bye angry
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by menabae(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
ActOfWar:

don't get me wrong, I'm just saying dt despite d way u stretch ur mouth u still look beautiful, what if u didnt stretch it, i bet u would over-nail it. All in all, u are beautiful.

Hey. I dont take this kinda insult from pipz like yo, i ll let this slide. Bye angry
lol I never insulted u,buh if u felt so then m sorry bye
Re: Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
menabae:
lol I never insulted u,buh if u felt so then m sorry bye
You just apologized? i'm impressed lady. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.