Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba (18049 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by adult91: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
awesomet1:
[size=18pt]The EAST! Yet they want succession and hitting the drums of war. Imagine a war scenario added to the pitiable state of their environment. SMH. IPOB and all the agitators of WAR, make una carry go! Continue to allow anger and baseless hatred for other people becloud sound judgement in your political affairs. #BlackPeople[/size]

it is "secession" not succession. and am sure its not a typing error. everybody wan blow grammar by force
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by refiner(f): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
eewww ndigbo is this how yall living ? dayummm. no wonder almost all ndigbo are very angry people. the environment breeds anger shocked

I can't help quoting u!....

funny sombori!gringrin
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by sunday2012(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Lagos is dirtier but still has more people hence your logic is flawed.
why can't u stop being sentiment for once and talk about reality how would u compare Lagos and Aba the waste management carried out in Lagos cant never be achiived put the whole east states together if 1!4 of pple in Lagos should relocate to Aba fed govt wll declare state of immergency due to the level of unmanaged wasteage and dirtiness

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by sunday2012(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls Gov should do sometin about this situation. However ibos are generally very dirty and nt ready to assist gov in anytin trust yorubas they would have done little communual effort about the road

3 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Ebenezerk2: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
disgusting
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Gassa007: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
donigspain:
Check attached and then run along IF that was the only thing you could pick out of people's cry for help. undecided
What's wrong with this oneDidn't you see "a doctoral thesis" huh? The number of half bake naija university churns out this days is crazy?
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by IGBOPRINCE: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
princdebola201:
Jesus..!!!!!! Aba still remain dirtiest city in Westafricagrincheesy

no wonder their leaders will steal from their govt coffers and run down to South West to invest their stolen funds
mbanu,you re not correct. Some street in aba city remain the dirtiest in nigeria cos am very certain you have not being to benin republic talk more of togo to know how they lack monies to tarred their worst roads there.

In as much I don't ve more things to say, that roads need urgent attention. Am very sure the new governor of abia state would do something about it soon.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Gassa007: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
donigspain:
Check attached and then run along IF that was the only thing you could pick out of people's cry for help. undecided
What's wrong with this oneDidn't you see "a doctoral thesis" there huh? The number of half bake naija university churns out this days is crazy?
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by IGBOPRINCE: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
sunday2012:
why can't u stop being sentiment for once and talk about reality how would u compare Lagos and Aba the waste management carried out in Lagos cant never be achiived put the whole east states together if 1!4 of pple in Lagos should relocate to Aba fed govt wll declare state of immergency due to the level of unmanaged wasteage and dirtiness
mr man , what re you saying undecided they don't provokes the gods. sad
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by bankybobo11: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dammit!!! When will Nigeria be developed now? You can't find this kind of thing in South Africa say less of much more developed countries.
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by sukkot: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
refiner:

I can't help quoting u!....

funny sombori!gringrin
grin wink
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by flowjoe: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
don't worry, ikpeazu is coming for the road

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by donigspain(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gassa007:

What's wrong with this oneDidn't you see "a doctoral thesis" there huh? The number of half bake naija university churns out this days is crazy?
Professor, how far? undecided
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Nkenkenyi87: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think that atleast for APC to completely win the mind and support of Easterners Okorocha could have make Imo state an envy of all by all means....Haba...jst Imo n u want us to giv u all Nigeria to lead?I think APC re still trying to get started in S.E!
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by optionB: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
loopman:
Pigs abode. grin
Even pigs will not want to dwell here.
This is the Iboland those IPOB thugs will want to hide.

anu mpama
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by uckennety(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
ApcSucks:

Who is working?? Abeg mek we hear word
I see you don't lyk ngwa pple sorry!!ur d only man saying he is not workinG!Go to oGbor hill and otheeer!tribalism will mk u remain in d bush!
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ApcSucks: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
uckennety:

I see you don't lyk ngwa pple sorry!!ur d only man saying he is not workinG!Go to oGbor hill and otheeer!tribalism will mk u remain in d bush!

Check the meaning of tribalism before you use it
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Funkychic(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nawa oo.Vicky come see una village road bad oo
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by uckennety(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
ApcSucks:

Check the meaning of tribalism before you use it

Op pls teach me!Igbo is a nation-state in ur nigeria!
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Achorise: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Roads are bad and you guys are still building houses .
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by baysol: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
loopman:
Pigs abode. grin
Even pigs will not want to dwell here.
This is the Iboland those IPOB thugs will want to hide.

Heeeeeew, Noise makers abode. Eriely disgust and see food on display. Yet they will come to civilised Yoruba land and want to form holier-than-thou. Blah blah IPOD PIGS MUST GO AND FORM THEIR DIRTY BIAFRA FOR ALL WE CARE. PHEW.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ApcSucks: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
uckennety:

Op pls teach me!Igbo is a nation-state in ur nigeria!

How can you call ya fellow igbo man tribalistt huh?

Okezie has left jubilee road un attended to cos they didn't support him rather they repaired other roads closed by, the came marked most building for demolition that's crazy.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by uckennety(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
ApcSucks:

How can you call ya fellow igbo man tribalistt huh?

Okezie has left jubilee road un attended to cos they didn't support him rather they repaired other roads closed by, the came marked most building for demolition that's crazy.

Ibo is not a tribe but a nation state google it
2ndly lyk I said its not up to 1yr if he v built roads around your jubilee!in less than a yr!he will still do it!wat abt T.A orji and orji UZOr did dey do it 4 a period of 16yrs!and u want to crucify a man not up to 1 yr!Mmmmm pple sef
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ApcSucks: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
uckennety:

Ibo is not a tribe but a nation state google it

There's nothing like ibo it's igbo
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Sylvester70(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
@this yorubas making noise here i live in aba by obohia rd that place is just a section of obohia rd by nkwo-ngwa market.u can't tell me that a section of a road defines the state or do u want to tell me that there are no other roads in aba or to u want to tell me that there is nowere in yorubaland worse than this.where i blame the current goverment is that he left the most important places that needs urgent attentions and reparing the less damaged ones.and mind u roads like this in lagos always comes with flooding. aba is not a dirty city instead it just needs goverment presence simple.
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by uckennety(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
ApcSucks:

There's nothing like ibo it's igbo

Oboi I dnt wanna argue dz igbo of urs av evolved 4 ages lemme teach u some wch u can google!d 1st white men dt came in contact wid us!called Everyone 4rm our region(S.E/S.S) Igbos!!!u can ask google to prove me wrong!later it became EBOE!!!!now it's IBO or IGBO u can google!

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ApcSucks: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2016
uckennety:

Oboi I dnt wanna argue dz igbo of urs av evolved 4 ages lemme teach u some wch u can google!d 1st white men dt came in contact wid us!called Everyone 4rm our region(S.E/S.S) Igbos!!!u can ask google to prove me wrong!later it became EBOE!!!!now it's IBO or IGBO u can google!

Their is nothing like ibo, and we have 3 big tribe in nigeria which igbo is among, don't deceive yourself igbo is not a nation

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by uckennety(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2016
ApcSucks:

Their is nothing like ibo, and we have 3 big tribe in nigeria which igbo is among, don't deceive yourself igbo is not a nation

Ok bros I don hear keep ur opnion and I keep mind

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Kagawa10: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Very dirty people! No wonder cholera dey use the SE as its abode. Pigs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Mali On Peace Mission / Ex-Police AIG, Tambari Yabo Is Dead / Kwankwasiyya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.