Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (15944 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Darkrebel., you listen yet brah? Let's know what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Resurgence EP by Bemshima drops soon. Tell a friend to tell a friend.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When should we be expecting your mixtape or album? cheesy

Soon darkenedrebel..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
GIYAZZ:
You're the same Mathematical who contested in the last year's femcees tournament, right?

Yep..
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
jreyez:
Darkrebel., you listen yet brah? Let's know what you think.

This mixtape is a liturgy of dōpeness. The positive aspect vastly overshadowed the flaws. I rate it 70/100 - just work more on your accentuation.

Ibime, I see you.
We catching bodies like ballerinas

These lyrics are āss crack, that's the bottom line

Slash did quite well in pensive poet

Real recognize real...Betis versus Valladolid

Check the periodic table, I've got the element of surprise

Alone ft Teddyhits was on point as hell!!!

In Take a glimpse which also happens to be my favourite track, did that piano sample come from Kungfu Panda or Mulan? I can swear I've heard that tune before.

Just bear it in mind that we are utilizing that beat from I Am Navas for Xmas cypher.
I just came up with more than one million ways to do poetic justice to that instrumental.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mathematical:

Soon darkenedrebel..

You must partake in the next audio cypher...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

This mixtape is a liturgy of dōpeness. The positive aspect vastly overshadowed the flaws. I rate it 70/100 - just work more on your accentuation.

Ibime, I see you.

These lyrics are āss crack, that's the bottom line

Slash did quite well in pensive poet

Real recognize real...Betis versus Valladolid

Check the periodic table, I've got the element of surprise

Alone ft Teddyhits was on point as hell!!!

In Take a glimpse which also happens to be my favourite track, did that piano sample come from Kungfu Panda or Mulan? I can swear I've heard that tune before.

Just bear it in mind that we are utilizing that beat from I Am Navas for Xmas cypher.
I just came up with more than one million ways to do poetic justice to that instrumental.

yo, thanks man, sure thing about the ian beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by kingsleymiles(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi guys i m new here, heard a lot bout u lords, please cn i knw the rules sires??
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mathematical:

Yep..
You had nice bars, queen. Where you been?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Limerick: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I'd suggest you upload the tracks one by one
Not everyone of us have a steady network
grin broke ffool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
author=sinizia post=43773460]Mehn!! I heard Navas' Mixtape and have been bumping it all day. Dafuq?!! Mehn, this shyt is dòpe. I'm not saying it to exaggerate or hype the mixtape; the mixtape actually would have been heralded as one of the best to drop so far this year if Navas was as popular as MI and co. The lyrics, the mix, the beats, the flows were well-articulated and hit the right spots.

Jreyez, I'm no prophet, but with such outputs as this and a better exposure to sell you to the Nigerian fans out there, the sky wouldn't even be your limit!! Kudos bros, you killed it. Just keep improving and your shine is coming in leaps and bounds, I assure ya. smiley
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
author=MuhdG]

yo man, thats some real dope stuff you got!!

really conscious on your tracks,, take a glimpse is ma favorite..

but ehm.. i noticed there are some times you try to 'force' speed on your bars... thats bad,, your flow is smooth dont force 'speed; lest the beat tells you to!!
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Ibime(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Ibime, I see you.

Thanks. That's the set-up.

We catching bodies like ballerinas/
when we bring the Pliers out. . . .like Chakademus/

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Rexaxe(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Having problems downloading it.. embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
liricyst:

yes that one

the one that went against ibime that time
i saw something like that on twitter & i was thinking he was an upcoming artiste.cus one guy just dy persuade me to download the tape...Gemini stuffs like that
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Mathematical(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
GIYAZZ:
You had nice bars, queen. Where you been?
Na school oo
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ahh, been putting "Pay Attention" on repeat since I copped this tape. I guess it's my favorite track. cheesy

Navas as usual approached this track with his lyrical complexity and insane hyperboles. One line from him that really got me was this one: We fùcking up your senses, and we spit water dispensers . . . Lol, That shìt was tight. He had a lot more better quotables for sure, but like I said, they complex as fùck!

Ibime on the other hand, was sick as usual. He's a legend, I knew exactly what to expect. Lol

Y'all heard that line? Kill your Big brother in the diary room! . . . Lol, that line got me cos I'm a big fan of the BBA show. Bis is døpe jor!

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i saw something like that on twitter & i was thinking he was an upcoming artiste.cus one guy just dy persuade me to download the tape...Gemini stuffs like that

okay...check it out
it's okay.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That's cool. With what I've seen the HJ pun on FFR and in the few battles he's had on this forum, I can tell he's a dōpe-head.

You got any links to his mixtape?

the link was hidden. I replied you. later i would send it to you on facebook
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
liricyst:

the link was hidden. I replied you. later i would send it to you on facebook

I figured out Anti-spambot must have gotten to you.
No p...thanks..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by mentorandfriend(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
This album is a bang. Purely unNigerian (clean and flawless raps, effortless beats, controlled rhymes, fantastic choruses). I've been looking for this thread to comment since I downloaded the album two weeks ago.

Please who is this Navas and why am I hearing about him from Nairaland? Dude should be shutting down airplay. The guy is excellent.

My best tracks are Natural Men, Blurred Emotions, Lifted, Smile, 360 degree, Know My Place, and Pay Attention.

Navas' album is by far the best from Nigeria I've listened to in over a year. Kudos bro. Keep flying.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by mentorandfriend(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Nellofficial:
OK, i downloaded this earlier, after listening to all the tracks, here are my assessments -

This dude is just unique with his style, he's educative and brilliant with his lyrics, deep Metaphors and wordplays coupled with rare Punchlines that are not generic, this is the state of art indeed.
And i love how he addressed the tracks, talking about things upcoming artists faces in the music industry, how we live, what we believe in.. Etc, he proved that rapping isn't just all about punchlining and Diss track or self appraisal. dude is a conscious intelligent emcee, Definitely among my top 5 in Nigeria.

The production too is dope, i got this tape on repeat,
Keep it up bro, don't fall off like the rest.

Take a glimpse should be awarded as best rap song of the year.

Seriously, I'm still stunned. This is State of Art album indeed. It is pure class. Navas is intelligent, his vocals are natural. I like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by nmadu1: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice mixtape
I hope one day I will be able to connect lines like you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks for all your support... Every download was a hit.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
I’m a big fan now 8 shocked
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by mentorandfriend(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please I need link to download this mixtape. My laptop crashed.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by bqlekan(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2019
jreyez:
Thanks for all your support... Every download was a hit.
Can I still get this? lost all my stash
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by kingBolton: 3:22am On Apr 07, 2020
bqlekan:

Can I still get this? lost all my stash
Where you able to get this mixtape? my system just crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinzu Ft. 2face, M.I & Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt (REMIX) / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.